It is currently 20 Sep 2017, 23:26

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 20:46  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Posts: 1771
Location: New York
Acropolis wrote:
Maria, so, we nosy people will not see the Q&A??

ok the questions are about history of the 1960s, you know cold war, and space race, things like that, i still have to rewrite them,
i glad your not a spy Denorth.....i think we had like 9 running around the city this week :lol: true.

_________________
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 20:46  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Posts: 949
Location: Bahamas
redstorm wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
redstorm wrote:
Ragin, I don't like posing. In the past few days you have went from a Scotsman in the islands to now the Highlands. You've went out of your way to stir things up be it even with the lovely ladies here. Ball up man, stick to your story and stop drifting around. If you have a question I won't waft around. What I have let those here know of me IS me. I'm not trying to be another persona.

If you are not playing around then I AM sorry. I feel you are playing games.


First of all i never said i was a Scotsman from the islands or highlands, i only said highlands as people know Scotland because of the Highlands.

:huh: So is all this just random stuff??? :roll:: Pardon me but if so then this humor went over even me. You sir have me thoroughly confused :huh:


I confuse many, but did not mean to confuse you, and i know i never said i was from the Islands don't know where you got that from :huh:

And you have me confused aswell now :confused:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 20:50  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
Maria d wrote:
Acropolis wrote:
Maria, so, we nosy people will not see the Q&A??

ok the questions are about history of the 1960s, you know cold war, and space race, things like that, i still have to rewrite them,
i glad your not a spy Denorth.....i think we had like 9 running around the city this week :lol: true.


Oh, the good times (ironically).....
but you remember how many great films with spies etc, for that era?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 20:51  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Posts: 949
Location: Bahamas
Acropolis wrote:
Well, sometimes is better not to interfere (spelling ok?)...I just remember that when asked by me Raging said he fell asleep, dreamt and woke up in the islands, or something like that...I thought he's in Scotland but dreams to be in Jamaica...


Hahaha true! I think that was what i said the confused our fellow Redstorm.

And Hi Acropolis!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 20:52  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Posts: 1415
Location: Texas
Ok, I also know that English isn't many here's first language and I keep that in mind. I have somehow gotten the impression of you wrong. Ok. Sorry, I don't know where you're from but you get a hug. Peace.

_________________
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 20:53  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Posts: 1771
Location: New York
Acropolis wrote:
Maria d wrote:
Acropolis wrote:
Maria, so, we nosy people will not see the Q&A??

ok the questions are about history of the 1960s, you know cold war, and space race, things like that, i still have to rewrite them,
i glad your not a spy Denorth.....i think we had like 9 running around the city this week :lol: true.


Oh, the good times (ironically).....
but you remember how many great films with spies etc, for that era?

yes, but thats my point....we only got one side, how were we portrayed...US....in their movies.

_________________
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 20:54  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Posts: 949
Location: Bahamas
redstorm wrote:
Ok, I also know that English isn't many here's first language and I keep that in mind. I have somehow gotten the impression of you wrong. Ok. Sorry, I don't know where you're from but you get a hug. Peace.


Peace my friend, indeed peace.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 20:57  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 20:19
Posts: 863
Location: Russian expat in UK
Maria d wrote:
Acropolis wrote:
Maria, so, we nosy people will not see the Q&A??

ok the questions are about history of the 1960s, you know cold war, and space race, things like that, i still have to rewrite them,
i glad your not a spy Denorth.....i think we had like 9 running around the city this week :lol: true.


Wow, this is going to be interesting. I will try to do my best, I've been always friendly with history, but not everything is available (still). Just in case - I do disappear time to time from the forum, so if you don't see me - just send me a message, ok :wave:
and may be you could give me a couple of answers about Hangar 18 (I do remember that movie :blush: )

_________________
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 21:01  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
@ Maria
So true....
History has many sides...we usually see that we like, it is difficult to be objective, especially for your country...
We, living in the Balkans, so many different ethnic groups, in such a tight place, we have seen it many times, we even see it today...
Let's hope we can solve our differences in peace...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 21:02  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Posts: 1415
Location: Texas
RagingJamaican wrote:
redstorm wrote:
Ok, I also know that English isn't many here's first language and I keep that in mind. I have somehow gotten the impression of you wrong. Ok. Sorry, I don't know where you're from but you get a hug. Peace.


Peace my friend, indeed peace.

Here you go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzBrxXw ... tube_gdata

Lol! See Wolfie, all good. We can police ourselves, mostly. Don't be afraid to wack us when we've been bad lil boys.

_________________
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 21:12  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Posts: 1771
Location: New York
its great to talk in peace....its just a time i studied, books,and lived through...when i look back ,it has nothing to do with Communism vs democracy ,it has to do with every day life.

_________________
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 21:14  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
Hi there Ish...you see, I get you the moment you step foot in here....
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 21:14  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Posts: 1771
Location: New York
red, you watching the race tonight? 200mph bumper cars.

_________________
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 21:14  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Posts: 949
Location: Bahamas
redstorm wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
redstorm wrote:
Ok, I also know that English isn't many here's first language and I keep that in mind. I have somehow gotten the impression of you wrong. Ok. Sorry, I don't know where you're from but you get a hug. Peace.


Peace my friend, indeed peace.

Here you go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzBrxXw ... tube_gdata

Lol! See Wolfie, all good. We can police ourselves, mostly. Don't be afraid to wack us when we've been bad lil boys.


Thats a long video :lol:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2010, 21:20  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 20:02
Posts: 331
Location: England
Acropolis wrote:
Hi there Ish...you see, I get you the moment you step foot in here....


LOL Hiya :wave: Hope you've had a nice day :)



I've just been watching the Spain-Paraguay game. I really hope Spain can step it up against the Germans, they'll get ripped apart if they play like that :( I wouldn't know where their goals would come from either if Villa was to get injured.

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB