The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 479
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 19:45

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by valuk » 02 Jul 2010, 20:02

RagingJamaican wrote:
valuk wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:Wolfie is the evil twin, so i would prefer her sister :n

Just kidding :p

i already have the girl of my dreams.


So she really has a twin sister? Hmm, scandinavian twins :drool:
I should go now before I get to weird and find myself banned. :S :wave:


I don't know, it is what she says. But idon't pay attention to what she says as half of the time i don't believe what she says.

Yes you need to control yourself a wee bit dude :p


Oh, look who´s talking. :p
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Acropolis » 02 Jul 2010, 20:03

@ Momo

What a picture...I dream of the day my animals will be like that...but they are in the same house for two months now, so I hope that with training, some day the dog will stop teasing her...she's the queen of the house, she demands some respect...
Last edited by Acropolis on 02 Jul 2010, 20:06, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1415
Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Location: Texas

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by redstorm » 02 Jul 2010, 20:03

Helicopter Man is flying in to the rescue! Sorry I was delayed but the tower would not clear me to land seeing as this thread BLEW UP since I left. Whew, you all went nuts! I like it.

#1 My new found Russian friend checks out as boyfriend material Wolfie.

#2 RJ, a true Scotsman would not talk to a lady as you have. The lovely ladies here have been more than accomodating to all of us men. Man up and stop acting like a 12 yr old in heat.

#3 Momo, why why why??? The kitten WAS SOOOOO cute!
Last edited by redstorm on 02 Jul 2010, 20:05, edited 1 time in total.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

User avatar
RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 949
Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Location: Bahamas

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by RagingJamaican » 02 Jul 2010, 20:05

valuk wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:
valuk wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:Wolfie is the evil twin, so i would prefer her sister :n

Just kidding :p

i already have the girl of my dreams.


So she really has a twin sister? Hmm, scandinavian twins :drool:
I should go now before I get to weird and find myself banned. :S :wave:


I don't know, it is what she says. But idon't pay attention to what she says as half of the time i don't believe what she says.

Yes you need to control yourself a wee bit dude :p


Oh, look who´s talking. :p


Yeah i know, i can talk, i can also walk, i can also run, and i can also slap you :p

User avatar
RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 949
Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Location: Bahamas

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by RagingJamaican » 02 Jul 2010, 20:05

redstorm wrote:Helicopter Man is flying in to the rescue! Sorry I was delayed but the tower would not clear me to land seeing as this thread BLEW UP since I left. Whew, you all went nuts! I like it.

#1 My new found Russian friend is checks out as boyfriend material Wolfie.

#2 RJ, a true Scotsman would not talk to a lady as you have. The lovely ladies here have been more than accomodating to all of us men. Man up and stop acting like a 12 yr old in heat.

#3 Momo, why why why??? The kitten WAS SOOOOO cute!


Helicopter dude, i have no clue what you are rabbling on about but

Hoi :)

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 479
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 19:45

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by valuk » 02 Jul 2010, 20:08

RagingJamaican wrote:Yeah i know, i can talk, i can also walk, i can also run, and i can also slap you :p


Then, lets get ready to ruuuumble! :<>: :O
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

User avatar
Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1771
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Location: New York

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Maria d » 02 Jul 2010, 20:08

well come back red, oh what you missed.

momo...life is good, my dads saying was if your alive then life is good. a good Italian saying.well ny Italian saying.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Acropolis » 02 Jul 2010, 20:09

Now boys, will you all be nice and play together or should I go call the big bad woolf????

User avatar
Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1771
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Location: New York

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Maria d » 02 Jul 2010, 20:09

i spelled welcome wrong :lol:
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 479
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 19:45

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by valuk » 02 Jul 2010, 20:11

Acropolis wrote:Now boys, will you all be nice and play together or should I go call the big bad woolf????


No, just not the wolf #Fear I´ll be good, I promise. :pray: :O
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

User avatar
Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 863
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 20:19
Location: Russian expat in UK

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Denorth » 02 Jul 2010, 20:11

hey red, I probably lived next to Finland for waaaaaay too long :huh: :80:
nuts we are!
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

User avatar
redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1415
Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 10:49
Location: Texas

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by redstorm » 02 Jul 2010, 20:14

You guys gotta stop changing your pics! I'm still learning who's who and who's a guy or Greek goddess, uhh girl. =)
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 804
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Location: Italy

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by momo » 02 Jul 2010, 20:20

Maria d wrote:well come back red, oh what you missed.

momo...life is good, my dads saying was if your alive then life is good. a good Italian saying.well ny Italian saying.

Yes, life is beautiful, but what is happening in Italy politically is not! :roll:: :(

User avatar
RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 949
Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Location: Bahamas

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by RagingJamaican » 02 Jul 2010, 20:26

valuk wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:Yeah i know, i can talk, i can also walk, i can also run, and i can also slap you :p


Then, lets get ready to ruuuumble! :<>: :O


Hahahaha!

User avatar
RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 949
Joined: 07 Jun 2010, 14:03
Location: Bahamas

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by RagingJamaican » 02 Jul 2010, 20:27

Acropolis wrote:Now boys, will you all be nice and play together or should I go call the big bad woolf????


The wolf don't scare me. :cool:

Post Reply