The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 11:47

Don't be jealous Wolfie! I love you too! Time to get outta here, back in a few........

Thank you Moomin. I can understand what you mean, don't worry. You will get there. Have fun with all the screaming girls! I've got that coming soon enough.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 29 Jun 2010, 11:49

@Maria d
Thanks for the welcome. This really is the best place to follow rally. In between the rallys this place becomes more "sex and the city like". :roll:: :lol:
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 29 Jun 2010, 11:49

Acropolis wrote:By the way, did you see that Webber crash? It almost gave me a heartattack....
I screamed out loud when I saw the crash on TV... :fear: It looked so serious, but then Webber and Kovalainen both just walked out of their cars... (thank God!)

Interesting discussions going on here! I have to say that it was a total Obama love-fest in Europe when he was elected, but now it has definitely cooled down and people are starting to be more critical towards him. However, I do think he is a better president to US than Bush...... I think it was very wrong though that Obama got the nobel prize before he had even done anything - he got it from his promises which may not be fulfilled (and I suspect they won't). I haven't really followed what the situation is in the US right now when it comes to Obama, but I'm very surprised to hear what redstorm just said!!! Has he really had such a negative effect on everything (for example the economy)???

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 29 Jun 2010, 12:19

Wolfie wrote:
Maria d wrote:thank you Wolfie, red, mooin, and now ragingjamaican, i had to sit in a hospital surgical waiting room for 7 hours today, so i had my hubbys iphone and then it hit me. go read some posts. well the room was quite and all the people were worried , i was to :fear: . but then i stared to read what you guys were writing, i started to laugh out loud :lol: . all the people turned and looked at me :blush: . thanks for being the bright spot in my day today. all went well hubby is home he will be fine. hes happy he now has the month of july off.cant wait for the next show.
Maria and Apple - hope everything is fine :pray:

I was thinking where were you yesterday, leaving me alone with these monsters :<>:
Calling me a monster now eh?

You get worse by the day!

No problem Maria, glad everythings fine, and i hope you can help me to gang up on the wolfie. :thumbsup:

ReAlien
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by ReAlien » 29 Jun 2010, 12:30

Is Bulgaria in Schengen zone or they issue their own visas?
LIVE TIMING WRC: http://www.wrc.com/
DRIVER COMMENTS, LIVE TIMING & STATISTICS: http://www.vysledky-rally.cz/vysledky/

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 12:42

valuk wrote:Hi! I am new here but have been lurking for a while.

I am from Europe and I totally agree with redstorm on Obama, all form no substance.

@Wolfie
Did you just delite one of your posts? (The one where you write about all the men that got caught in your "loveweb" :laugh1: :O )
Hi Valuk,

Oh no, you had time to read that :blush:

I decided to delete it, Redstorm sometimes provokes and I fall for his traps :<>:

Good to see you here :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 12:44

Maria d wrote:
valuk wrote:Hi! I am new here but have been lurking for a while.

I am from Europe and I totally agree with redstorm on Obama, all form no substance.

@Wolfie
Did you just delite one of your posts? (The one where you write about all the men that got caught in your "loveweb" :laugh1: :O )
welcome Valuk,
hope you like it here, when the rally gets going this is the only place to be. when kimi is hiding and no rally we get a bit crazy, but its all in fun.

wolfie what post?
Nothing important, Maria :blush:

@ Redstorm, I'm so jealous now that nothing you say helps anymore :( :p

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 29 Jun 2010, 12:46

ReAlien wrote:Is Bulgaria in Schengen zone or they issue their own visas?
Bulgaria is a EU country. You don't need visa.
http://www.axa-schengen.com/en/schengen-countries

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 12:48

RagingJamaican wrote:
Calling me a monster now eh?

You get worse by the day!

No problem Maria, glad everythings fine, and i hope you can help me to gang up on the wolfie. :thumbsup:
:fear:

Ganging up on me :(

Oooh, now I get it!!! Just because I'm a moderator!! It has nothing to do with wolfie, it's an 'authority-thing' :n

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 12:50

valuk wrote:@Maria d
Thanks for the welcome. This really is the best place to follow rally. In between the rallys this place becomes more "sex and the city like". :roll:: :lol:
Well said, Valuk :shhh:

How many days do we still have to wait? We are getting more and more restless day by day :lol:

kracer
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by kracer » 29 Jun 2010, 12:54

I wish I could go to the rally but I'm halfway around the world!!! :(

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 29 Jun 2010, 12:59

rko281 wrote:
Even if you are from the non EU country? I think that then it depents on the bilateral agreement between the two countries, or not?
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 29 Jun 2010, 13:02

valuk wrote:
rko281 wrote:
Even if you are from the non EU country? I think that then it depents on the bilateral agreement between the two countries, or not?
If you come from an EU country, you don't need visa at all. You just need you ID document (or passport) which you will show at the border. That's all.

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 29 Jun 2010, 13:05

rko281 wrote:
valuk wrote:
rko281 wrote:
If you come from an EU country, you don't need visa at all. You just need you ID document (or passport) which you will show at the border. That's all.
Yeah, but ReAlien has Ukraine listed as his location, so I don´t know if he has to have a visa.

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 29 Jun 2010, 13:09

valuk wrote:
rko281 wrote:
valuk wrote:
rko281 wrote:
Yeah, but ReAlien has Ukraine listed as his location, so I don´t know if he has to have a visa.
I haven't looked at his/her location. But in the link that I've posted he/she can see if visa is needed. It's the same as if he/she would travel to Hungary/Finland....