The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 29 Jun 2010, 10:46

Kriss wrote:Kinga was planning to go to Bulgaria too.

ah oki :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Maria d » 29 Jun 2010, 10:49

hi all, well things are ok for now, hubby still sleeping, that might change when he wakes up.
wow , i dont think your a crazy Yank red, i feel the same way, it hurts to see empty homes in my town, its bad here too.i live in the working class town, Levittown and so many people are now out of work. as far as health care , red your right it might go up for us 300.00 dollars MORE a month, THIS IS NUTS.
the US is going to end up in the same boat as bankrupt, NY is just about bankrupt. we had leaders that inspired us to move forward, do the impossible , now saddly I cant find one with that SISU did i spell that right wolfie?
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 29 Jun 2010, 10:50

I think that Bush Junior was the most bad president that US ever had. Sorry red :( I think like Wolfie wrote, European things mostly that Obama was the best choice. I know also that media is not fair for him at southern country. It looks like Soviet Union system sometimes. I think also that US has too much power over the world.
I miss a babysitter

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 29 Jun 2010, 10:56

Maria d wrote:hi all, well things are ok for now, hubby still sleeping, that might change when he wakes up.
wow , i dont think your a crazy Yank red, i feel the same way, it hurts to see empty homes in my town, its bad here too.i live in the working class town, Levittown and so many people are now out of work. as far as health care , red your right it might go up for us 300.00 dollars MORE a month, THIS IS NUTS.
the US is going to end up in the same boat as bankrupt, NY is just about bankrupt. we had leaders that inspired us to move forward, do the impossible , now saddly I cant find one with that SISU did i spell that right wolfie?

Good that things are better. You wrote sisu right :wave:
I miss a babysitter

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 10:57

redstorm wrote:Well I seem to have brought this thread to a screeching halt..... What say you Wolfie, am I the crazy Yank now???

Please.... I'm not that easily irritated, I've dated a guy from Texas and kept my mouth shut but am still today laughing at some of his statements - different culture, different opinions, different way of seeing things - am not selling you anyting but am not buying either....

I respect your opinions even though they aren't my opinions. The world is big enough for all opinions, right :O

Here's my belief, I believe in simplyfying things as much as possible:

I think Platon said this, or Sokrates?

'A society is as strong as it's weakest link'
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 11:01

No need to be sorry Moomin. Just as Acropolis is concerned with his nation, I am as well. I think any decent citizen would feel concerned if those in rule were dragging your homeland down. In all seriousness and not joking or being mean, I wish you would take him off our hands. O is more a Euro leader so he should go there. His approval here is falling through the floor, yet the media wipes his *** and doesn't report it. Our only hope is that he becomes the next Carter and can only yap from his porch come 2012.

Maria, I think I'm falling in love! If things get too bad you are more than welcome in Texas!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 29 Jun 2010, 11:02

Moominpappa wrote:I think that Bush Junior was the most bad president that US ever had. Sorry red :( I think like Wolfie wrote, European things mostly that Obama was the best choice. I know also that media is not fair for him at southern country. It looks like Soviet Union system sometimes. I think also that US has too much power over the world.

your right iam tired of us sticking our nose in everybody's business , iam tired of all these wars. all we wanted was for bush to get the bad guys for flying the planes into the towers . he said he would, not 10 years of war. and yes china is going to own the US soon, so our time of power is just about up.

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 11:05

Wolfie wrote:
redstorm wrote:Well I seem to have brought this thread to a screeching halt..... What say you Wolfie, am I the crazy Yank now???

Please.... I'm not that easily irritated, I've dated a guy from Texas and kept my mouth shut but am still today laughing at some of his statements - different culture, different opinions, different way of seeing things - am not selling you anyting but am not buying either....

I respect your opinions even though they aren't my opinions. The world is big enough for all opinions, right :O

Here's my belief, I believe in simplyfying things as much as possible:

I think Platon said this, or Sokrates?

'A society is as strong as it's weakest link'

And that is why we all love you! :hug: Where did you date a Texan?????????? You ARE a lady of all cultures!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 29 Jun 2010, 11:06

dont laugh Texas sounds good. we have no freedom in NY. i have a gun red so ill fit right in. i also go to a baptist church so i will fit right in. its just maybe my brooklyn accent might give me away.

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 11:10

Maria d wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:I think that Bush Junior was the most bad president that US ever had. Sorry red :( I think like Wolfie wrote, European things mostly that Obama was the best choice. I know also that media is not fair for him at southern country. It looks like Soviet Union system sometimes. I think also that US has too much power over the world.

your right iam tired of us sticking our nose in everybody's business , iam tired of all these wars. all we wanted was for bush to get the bad guys for flying the planes into the towers . he said he would, not 10 years of war. and yes china is going to own the US soon, so our time of power is just about up.

Agreed. We are supposed to be the shining EXAMPLE not ENFORCER of democracy. No group of people respond positively to being told how it should act. Defend with all necessary force, but we should not be nation builders. It didn't work for the Romans or any other empire.....
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 11:15

Maria d wrote:dont laugh Texas sounds good. we have no freedom in NY. i have a gun red so ill fit right in. i also go to a baptist church so i will fit right in. its just maybe my brooklyn accent might give me away.

Oh my..........a lady truely after my heart! When you cross the Red River you know you are in the promised land, well for us Gentiles! :cool:
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 29 Jun 2010, 11:20

redstorm wrote:
Maria d wrote:your right iam tired of us sticking our nose in everybody's business , iam tired of all these wars. all we wanted was for bush to get the bad guys for flying the planes into the towers . he said he would, not 10 years of war. and yes china is going to own the US soon, so our time of power is just about up.

Agreed. We are supposed to be the shining EXAMPLE not ENFORCER of democracy. No group of people respond positively to being told how it should act. Defend with all necessary force, but we should not be nation builders. It didn't work for the Romans or any other empire.....

Hahaa, great that you understood what I tried to told. I like you both, red and Maria. You have good skills to communicate :thumbsup:
I must drive to my girl to her friend's birthday party. Have a nice day! Here is almost too warm for me (24 Celcius and no clouds).
I miss a babysitter

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 29 Jun 2010, 11:34

Hi! I am new here but have been lurking for a while.

I am from Europe and I totally agree with redstorm on Obama, all form no substance.

@Wolfie
Did you just delite one of your posts? (The one where you write about all the men that got caught in your "loveweb" :laugh1: :O )
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 29 Jun 2010, 11:39

valuk wrote:Hi! I am new here but have been lurking for a while.

I am from Europe and I totally agree with redstorm on Obama, all form no substance.

@Wolfie
Did you just delite one of your posts? (The one where you write about all the men that got caught in your "loveweb" :laugh1: :O )

welcome Valuk,
hope you like it here, when the rally gets going this is the only place to be. when kimi is hiding and no rally we get a bit crazy, but its all in fun.

wolfie what post?

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 29 Jun 2010, 11:47

apple wrote:Well, you took the words out of my mouth, Maria, I am busy (again) and then had a hole in my shoulder(dont ask, but I need that Michelin man suit) and my hand is now infected and so dam sore I cant really write . But I can laugh. :n

apple, hope you feel better soon, i love the way you write. happy that you can still laugh...