It is currently 17 Oct 2017, 11:36

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 14:15  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Posts: 651
Location: finland
Wolfie wrote:
apple wrote:
Hi, Nicole..just was about to post the same thing :wave: Well, finally he has his own selection of haps.. :n
The white one looks nice.
Bugger..have to go again, have been so dam busy and will be for next week anyway. :E


Hi Apple, I was just thinking of you... where is the droopy-hat? Weren't we going to wear it all through the summer :lol:

Oh, yeah..I want droopy- hat. I wont go anywhere unless I get one ,it would be so nice to keep it in Finlands rally,sit at the top of tree and sing "we are the champions"..and +30 C ..I bet no one would regognize me..
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 14:19  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
apple wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
apple wrote:
Hi, Nicole..just was about to post the same thing :wave: Well, finally he has his own selection of haps.. :n
The white one looks nice.
Bugger..have to go again, have been so dam busy and will be for next week anyway. :E


Hi Apple, I was just thinking of you... where is the droopy-hat? Weren't we going to wear it all through the summer :lol:

Oh, yeah..I want droopy- hat. I wont go anywhere unless I get one ,it would be so nice to keep it in Finlands rally,sit at the top of tree and sing "we are the champions"..and +30 C ..I bet no one would regognize me..


Oh, count me in!!!

People would find us by following the river of sweat :lol:

The droopy-hat is a must :<>:

At least there is one normal cap - hint to Dracaena :cool:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 14:33  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Posts: 804
Location: Italy
Wolfie wrote:

@ Momo, I couldn't see anything :huh:



Try here: :O :)
in .avi:
http://www.mediafire.com/?otn3hm5qwjo
or
http://www.mediafire.com/?yznwnmtzd4d
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 15:16  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
hi Ice-Ludy...
I just read your interview, loved your puppy ( I have a cat and a puppy from the street too....)
I adore your churrasco!!!! It is the best because your meat is totally different than ours....( the picanhas?)
I have spent some time in your country and I know that even if there are some problems, the people are so nice, friendly and sweet.
Brasil is one of the most beautiful places I've visited, still want to visit Pantanal and Salvador areas....
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 15:16  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Posts: 1771
Location: New York
well i know what i want for Christmas all of them.....

_________________
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 15:25  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
I started to admire Kimi more after I read this article some time ago...
You can see why this guy has such stability...these parents really devoted themselves to him and gave him the base where he would step and grow as a driver and as a character...
Thanks LadyR for posting it!!!!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 15:49  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Posts: 1406
Location: Indonesia
Wolfie wrote:
Kimi Räikkönen got his own selection of fan-hats

The selection has been designed by helmet-painter Uffe Tagström, who also paints Kimi's helmets. Several F1-drivers are also this known artist's clients.

The Iceman -selection has six different hats. The selection was first approved and lisenced by Red Bull.

The selection will be in stores by the time Finland's WRC-rally is, 29-31.7.2010. So far you can only get them from Finland, the WRC-stores will start selling them around the whole world later on. MPH Headgear Oy expects to sell tens of thousands hats in Finland.


Image


i like this one...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 16:07  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Since Uffe Tagström has designed the hats he deserves a thread of his own - please put pictures of Kimi's helmets and hats there, his designs are so unique :)

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 16:20  
F1 Driver

Joined: 23 May 2010, 06:44
Posts: 1608
Wolfie wrote:
apple wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
apple wrote:
Hi, Nicole..just was about to post the same thing :wave: Well, finally he has his own selection of haps.. :n
The white one looks nice.
Bugger..have to go again, have been so dam busy and will be for next week anyway. :E


Hi Apple, I was just thinking of you... where is the droopy-hat? Weren't we going to wear it all through the summer :lol:

Oh, yeah..I want droopy- hat. I wont go anywhere unless I get one ,it would be so nice to keep it in Finlands rally,sit at the top of tree and sing "we are the champions"..and +30 C ..I bet no one would regognize me..


Oh, count me in!!!

People would find us by following the river of sweat :lol:

The droopy-hat is a must :<>:

At least there is one normal cap - hint to Dracaena :cool:



Girls! the WRC-online store already sells a very cute Furry hat :lol:

look here:
http://www.wrcclothing.com/proddetail.p ... =WRC-FURRY

ok, its not a Kimi-hat but...


and this is the frontpage to the WRC-store I guess they are talking about in the article -> the place from where non Finnisch persons can buy their fanproducts...

http://www.wrcclothing.com/index.php
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 16:30  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Thanks Julia, Apple and I will get our droopy-hats a.s.a.p. !yahoo:

Wonder if they already sell them in Bulgaria? But the store is probably the place to buy it or does Red Bull finally have their own Kimi-section?

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 16:36  
F1 Driver

Joined: 23 May 2010, 06:44
Posts: 1608
Wolfie wrote:
Thanks Julia, Apple and I will get our droopy-hats a.s.a.p. !yahoo:

Wonder if they already sell them in Bulgaria? But the store is probably the place to buy it or does Red Bull finally have their own Kimi-section?


yeah, i just laughed when I saw that they already sold hats like that. Remember when I was a kid i had one of those and i just hated it but now they are cool and retro :O

they talked only about the WRC store in the article but if Red Bull where smart they should sell them also in their webbshop...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 16:41  
Wolfie wrote:
Kimi Räikkönen got his own selection of fan-hats

The selection has been designed by helmet-painter Uffe Tagström, who also paints Kimi's helmets. Several F1-drivers are also this known artist's clients.

The Iceman -selection has six different hats. The selection was first approved and lisenced by Red Bull.

The selection will be in stores by the time Finland's WRC-rally is, 29-31.7.2010. So far you can only get them from Finland, the WRC-stores will start selling them around the whole world later on. MPH Headgear Oy expects to sell tens of thousands hats in Finland.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

Love the first and third one. Want the third one for myself.
Fifth isn't bad too...

You lucky Finns, you will be able to get those hats very soon!
They should sell them here in Austria too that early, it's Red Bull, who is main sponsor... :p


Last edited by LadyR on 21 Jun 2010, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 16:42  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 15:35
Posts: 552
Location: Essex
Hi Acropolis,
Yes I agree with you Brasilian meat is the best especially the beef. We have been lucky to spend a fair bit of time in Ludy's country too. You are right, the people are the friendliest. They have a real joy for life and can be happy even with problems. Loved to eat feijoada too but only when you dont have to do anything enerjetic for the next few hours :) Salvador is an amazing city and so spiritiual you can really feel the underlaying vibes. I would dearly love to go back too.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 16:42  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Julia wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Thanks Julia, Apple and I will get our droopy-hats a.s.a.p. !yahoo:

Wonder if they already sell them in Bulgaria? But the store is probably the place to buy it or does Red Bull finally have their own Kimi-section?


yeah, i just laughed when I saw that they already sold hats like that. Remember when I was a kid i had one of those and i just hated it but now they are cool and retro :O

they talked only about the WRC store in the article but if Red Bull where smart they should sell them also in their webbshop...


Oi, you also remember how un-cool they used to be :rofl:

We had these fur hats with the most ridiculous 'ears' that you could put over the hat :blush: :blush: :blush:

But now that Kimi is wearing one it's suddenly über-cool to have one :)

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 21 Jun 2010, 16:46  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
momo wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

@ Momo, I couldn't see anything :huh:



Try here: :O :)
in .avi:
http://www.mediafire.com/?otn3hm5qwjo
or
http://www.mediafire.com/?yznwnmtzd4d


:lol:

My friend has two geese and they are hilarious, once they decided to walk to the store 5 km away and kept so much noise that my friend had to come over and get them home - adorable and stubborn :lol:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB