It is currently 20 Aug 2017, 20:47

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2010, 20:28  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Posts: 1183
Location: Finland
I have to say that the more I read things about Kimi the more I wonder how special talent he is.

Thank you everyone for this wonderful place. Also you, who don't like Kimi as we but still let us at peace.

_________________
I miss a babysitter
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2010, 20:46  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Posts: 804
Location: Italy
Ice-Ludy wrote:

And here is a sweet video with Kimi and Sebastian Vettel. Really cute! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28SXzkGctbI


Aw that´s an awesome video Ice-Ludy!! :cool: :cool:
Thanks a lot!! :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2010, 20:59  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Posts: 804
Location: Italy
:) What ever happened to your beautiful avatar Wolfie? :confused:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2010, 21:17  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 04:11
Posts: 1015
Location: Brazil
momo wrote:
Ice-Ludy wrote:

And here is a sweet video with Kimi and Sebastian Vettel. Really cute! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28SXzkGctbI


Aw that´s an awesome video Ice-Ludy!! :cool: :cool:
Thanks a lot!! :hug:


You're welcome Momo!!! :hug: I found it so sweet that I had to share with us!!! :O

_________________
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2010, 21:29  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 20:29
Posts: 299
I´m really shocked and sad ::oops:;

Karol Bielecki ( a famous handball player) has lost his left eye. He´s blind on it. In a game, a player hits his eye with a finger!!!
Image

It´s a real shock to me, after two operations all hope is blown away. He was so talented, a great one. :(

It can happen everyday, Kubica, Massa, ...Bielecki... :confused:

_________________
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2010, 22:11  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Posts: 1163
Location: Hungary
Moominpappa wrote:
I have to say that the more I read things about Kimi the more I wonder how special talent he is.


I feel the same! Kimi amazes me and I admire him more and more if it is at all possible. :)

Moominpappa wrote:
Thank you everyone for this wonderful place. Also you, who don't like Kimi as we but still let us at peace.


Yes! :thumbsup:

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2010, 10:25  
F1 Driver

Joined: 23 May 2010, 06:44
Posts: 1608
Kimi has done some asphalt testing/training on Thursday and Friday.

in short: He drove very aggressively / attacked hard / had better times than Ogier but also better weather...

the short news in French:

http://wrc.is.free.fr/posts/2010/06/18/ ... reparation
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2010, 11:16  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 04 May 2010, 09:36
Posts: 971
Location: Temporary Dunya
Country: India (in)
Julia wrote:
Kimi has done some asphalt testing/training on Thursday and Friday.

in short: He drove very aggressively / attacked hard / had better times than Ogier but also better weather...

the short news in French:

http://wrc.is.free.fr/posts/2010/06/18/ ... reparation



thanks for the update :thumbsup:

_________________
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2010, 11:39  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Posts: 804
Location: Italy
Julia wrote:
Kimi has done some asphalt testing/training on Thursday and Friday.

in short: He drove very aggressively / attacked hard / had better times than Ogier but also better weather...

the short news in French:

http://wrc.is.free.fr/posts/2010/06/18/ ... reparation

Beautifull news! :n
Thank you so much Julia!
:)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2010, 13:47  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 14:17
Posts: 2380
Country: Philippines (ph)
Wolfie wrote:
Ice-Ludy wrote:
Hi guys!!! :O I wrote some words for Kimi's Day and I would like to share you who are the amazing friends Kimi gave me, so, if you want to read it, the link is this one: http://kimiraikkonenferrari.forumcommun ... t=38323068

Take care guys!! :hug:


Ludy, that was beautiful to to read, thanks for sharing it with us :hug:
+1 :) Muito bon, Ludy. Muit bon.

Brenda dahling: To be honest, I would be very, very jealous when you get to finish your thesis (because here I am prolonging the agony, pretending that if I don't think about my defense, it'll go away). Nonetheless, good luck! Get your bum in here as soon as you finish it and we're gonna celebrate :::
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2010, 14:11  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 16:45
Posts: 491
Dindi,

Off-Topic: show
Just that last bit to go...you try and hang in there too ... I thought I would get it done by the weekend, but I have been putting it off preferring to chillax and catch some world cup matches with my dad... was sad to see the ref deal the US team such a low blow but I have always been a brazil supporter...their soccer skills put lots of teams to shame. I'd better not jinx them so... Argentina looks really good for the championship


three cheers for kimi and his fans Flag:## Flag:## Flag:##

_________________
The JINX
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2010, 15:34  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 05:15
Posts: 843
Location: Finland
@ Moominpappa: Just ate some of these and thought of you :p.
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2010, 15:46  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 04:11
Posts: 1015
Location: Brazil
dindi wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Ice-Ludy wrote:
Hi guys!!! :O I wrote some words for Kimi's Day and I would like to share you who are the amazing friends Kimi gave me, so, if you want to read it, the link is this one: http://kimiraikkonenferrari.forumcommun ... t=38323068

Take care guys!! :hug:


Ludy, that was beautiful to to read, thanks for sharing it with us :hug:
+1 :) Muito bon, Ludy. Muit bon.

Brenda dahling: To be honest, I would be very, very jealous when you get to finish your thesis (because here I am prolonging the agony, pretending that if I don't think about my defense, it'll go away). Nonetheless, good luck! Get your bum in here as soon as you finish it and we're gonna celebrate :::


You're welcome Dindi!!! :O

@Julia, thanks for the info!! :O

_________________
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2010, 17:18  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Posts: 1183
Location: Finland
Dracaena wrote:
@ Moominpappa: Just ate some of these and thought of you :p.
Image

Thanks :lol: These are good cookies for kids :blush:

_________________
I miss a babysitter
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 19 Jun 2010, 17:54  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Posts: 1183
Location: Finland
Dracaena wrote:
OMG Moominpappa, I can't believe how FAT you are :roll::!

My weight is now about same than in that picture. My wife told me today that I shoud less my weight. I will try but don't stress for it.

_________________
I miss a babysitter
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB