The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Moominpappa » 08 Jun 2010, 20:41

I wonder a little that I could took even as good picture as this is. I am not sure was this allowed so I used my mobile's camera in secret with hurry. But I promised this couple of days ago :blush:
Image
I miss a babysitter

User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Acropolis » 08 Jun 2010, 21:00

Great Moominpappa.....
I would take it and run as fast as possible....

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 08 Jun 2010, 21:10

redstorm wrote:Don't fly, no, build them.


Wow, you and Apple have a lot to talk about, her husband knows everything about planes :S
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 08 Jun 2010, 21:13

Acropolis wrote:Great Moominpappa.....
I would take it and run as fast as possible....


That was great, I would have gone and pleaded with them :pray:

Imagine having Kimi in your bedroom :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Acropolis » 08 Jun 2010, 21:16

Wolfie wrote:
Acropolis wrote:Great Moominpappa.....
I would take it and run as fast as possible....


That was great, I would have gone and pleaded with them :pray:

Imagine having Kimi in your bedroom :lol:

Yes,and saying: Morning Kimi, looks it's going to be a glorious day (I say it many times to myself...) or Goodnight Kimi, sleep tight baby...

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 08 Jun 2010, 21:19

Acropolis wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Acropolis wrote:Great Moominpappa.....
I would take it and run as fast as possible....


That was great, I would have gone and pleaded with them :pray:

Imagine having Kimi in your bedroom :lol:

Yes,and saying: Morning Kimi, looks it's going to be a glorious day (I say it many times to myself...) or Goodnight Kimi, sleep tight baby...


It wouldn't take long before someone would start questioning our mental health :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 08 Jun 2010, 21:21

Hey, all of you :wave:

About the F1Zone-magazine, who would be willing to do the following:

"We need 2 Articles about WRC (Kimi's future? + Maybe a Preview for the next round ? or review about this season so far)?"

Please :pray:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
TwoHardCore
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 419
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 02:16

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by TwoHardCore » 08 Jun 2010, 22:05

Wolfie wrote:Hey, all of you :wave:

About the F1Zone-magazine, who would be willing to do the following:

"We need 2 Articles about WRC (Kimi's future? + Maybe a Preview for the next round ? or review about this season so far)?"

Please :pray:


I'd like to help, but unfortunately my writing skills are practically non-existent! If there is any need for a "layout" person, then I could probably help in that area.

I think the idea of a magazine is a nice one, and I also think there are people here who have a better grasp of language skills than I do...so it'll be nice to see some of you get "published" :cool:.

THC
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
But I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant
"

User avatar
dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2380
Joined: 10 Apr 2010, 14:17

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by dindi » 09 Jun 2010, 02:01

Acropolis wrote:Great Moominpappa.....
I would take it and run as fast as possible....
LOL I was about to post the same thing!

Wolfie wrote:...Imagine having Kimi in your bedroom :lol:
Don't get me started, Nikki :blink:

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Vida » 09 Jun 2010, 02:22

Moominpappa wrote:I wonder a little that I could took even as good picture as this is. I am not sure was this allowed so I used my mobile's camera in secret with hurry. But I promised this couple of days ago :blush:
Image


i want to steal that... :n

User avatar
Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1406
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Vida » 09 Jun 2010, 02:23

dindi wrote:
Acropolis wrote:Great Moominpappa.....
I would take it and run as fast as possible....
LOL I was about to post the same thing!

Wolfie wrote:...Imagine having Kimi in your bedroom :lol:
Don't get me started, Nikki :blink:


dindi stop your imagination... :n :n

User avatar
f194girl
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 120
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 08:45
Location: Germany

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by f194girl » 09 Jun 2010, 04:56

Lynx'niK wrote:He didn´t say he will drive Rally next season but he said "When we will attend the second time [e.g. in Portugal], we definetly will improve."

So, he will drive Rallye but it´s not clear if it will be a fulltime job, but it sounds to me as if that´s the case, I´d say 99,99%. :wave:


Yeah I also think so. He mentioned many times "next year".
Another thing: It was typically Kimi when he was asked it if is right that he jumped into the "Wolfgangsee" from cliff that his answer was he didn´t know how excatly the name of the lake :)

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 665
Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 18:45

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by beefree88 » 09 Jun 2010, 05:37

f194girl wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:He didn´t say he will drive Rally next season but he said "When we will attend the second time [e.g. in Portugal], we definetly will improve."

So, he will drive Rallye but it´s not clear if it will be a fulltime job, but it sounds to me as if that´s the case, I´d say 99,99%. :wave:


Yeah I also think so. He mentioned many times "next year".
Another thing: It was typically Kimi when he was asked it if is right that he jumped into the "Wolfgangsee" from cliff that his answer was he didn´t know how excatly the name of the lake :)


What was that thing with the lake? He was asked about how high it was, and he said about 10meters, and very cold but I didn't hear the rest properly.
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 665
Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 18:45

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by beefree88 » 09 Jun 2010, 05:50

f194girl wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:He didn´t say he will drive Rally next season but he said "When we will attend the second time [e.g. in Portugal], we definetly will improve."

So, he will drive Rallye but it´s not clear if it will be a fulltime job, but it sounds to me as if that´s the case, I´d say 99,99%. :wave:


Yeah I also think so. He mentioned many times "next year".


It looks like that even if he didn't close the door on f1 once and for all, he's thinking in terms of staying right now
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

User avatar
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1183
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 20:11
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Moominpappa » 09 Jun 2010, 06:08

beefree88 wrote:
f194girl wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:He didn´t say he will drive Rally next season but he said "When we will attend the second time [e.g. in Portugal], we definetly will improve."

So, he will drive Rallye but it´s not clear if it will be a fulltime job, but it sounds to me as if that´s the case, I´d say 99,99%. :wave:


Yeah I also think so. He mentioned many times "next year".
Another thing: It was typically Kimi when he was asked it if is right that he jumped into the "Wolfgangsee" from cliff that his answer was he didn´t know how excatly the name of the lake :)


What was that thing with the lake? He was asked about how high it was, and he said about 10meters, and very cold but I didn't hear the rest properly.

Wow! 10 meters is a high, when jumping in to the water. I jump a many times when I was 12-14 years but every time it hurts my wrists when jumped head first. I don't dare jump from so high anymore.
I miss a babysitter

Post Reply