It is currently 25 Sep 2017, 04:20

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 20:19  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 10:06
Posts: 440
Lynx'niK wrote:
luieluv wrote:
yeah what did kimi spoke about?

hope miezi isn´t shocked by the answers of kimbo and can´t go therefore to the pc :blink: :p

thx Anelise :)
hehe no, it was really great. the recording is quite big so I have to edit it a bit before uploading.

yeah, he said next year they will be in a stronger position in rally because of more experience. :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 20:22  
Maria d wrote:
LadyR wrote:
Well, it was weird to see him now two days after Erzberg! Weird in a positive way! :)

He was relaxed and there were so many hints in his answers that he will continue rally racing, what's damn great! Well, F1 wasn't very famous in his view...understandable :p

he said so many nice things about rally. are rally fans and F1 fans different?


Hmm....F1 fans and rally fans? Yeah, in general, but not if they are Kimi fans! :O

All in all, it seemed to me clearly, that he closed the chapter F1 a bit more, cuz he noticed, how relaxed it is in rally sport...... ''hmm''
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 20:24  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Posts: 1771
Location: New York
ish678 wrote:
Thanks so much for all the advice, Maria, Acropolis and Moomin :wave: . I'm quite excited about the challenge and a bit apprehensive all at the same time :lol: I'm going to stay on the lookout for something else as well but I'm going to throw myself into this new job and see what happens. Hopefully all will be OK :)

you go girl!!!!hope you find success beyond your wildest dreams...

_________________
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 20:24  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
Maria d wrote:
LadyR wrote:
Well, it was weird to see him now two days after Erzberg! Weird in a positive way! :)

He was relaxed and there were so many hints in his answers that he will continue rally racing, what's damn great! Well, F1 wasn't very famous in his view...understandable :p

he said so many nice things about rally. are rally fans and F1 fans different?


Well, it seems that Kimi fans are all the same....
I remember when I was not a Kimi fan all the Finnish flags and the "Kimi" flags....it was crazy.....
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 20:44  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 20:29
Posts: 299
thanks miezi :O
I´m eager to watch it tomorrow :)


BTW I´m really happy I found a good looking "Kimi look-a-like" who has a rockin voice !yahoo:

_________________
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 20:46  
GP2 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 20:02
Posts: 331
Location: England
Thanks - I hope so too!!! :hug: :wave:

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 01:15  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 23:05
Posts: 991
Location: Brasil
Courtesy angel_of_music
Some caps from the Servus TV show:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

A lot more here

_________________
http://grandprixgirlsf1-en.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/Anelise30
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 02:23  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Posts: 1406
Location: Indonesia
Kriss wrote:
LadyR wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Ooooo no :<>: I missed it. :(


Miezicat recorded it! :)


thanks :hug: :hug:


thanks>>>> :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 02:41  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Posts: 1406
Location: Indonesia
Anelise wrote:
Courtesy angel_of_music
Some caps from the Servus TV show:
A lot more here


thanks alot... oh no... that face is melted me :drool:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 03:13  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 16:45
Posts: 491
see I told you guys, I never get my wish ... ::oops:;

_________________
The JINX
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 06:01  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 08:45
Posts: 120
Location: Germany
I watched it via internet too and it was great to see him live for a longer interview. !yahoo:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 06:46  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2010, 13:12
Posts: 164
Cripes....more leaning toward Rally than ever. I wish there was a way to see the Rally live here, but our channels are too concerned with friggen Nascar. So if he stays in Rally, I guess I'll have to get used to internet radio and stages then. The onboards are way cool - that is a plus.

Still this news isn't the best, I would rather Raikko go back to F1 - but for purely selfish reasons. F1 is miserable with the no refueling and engines turned down and caring for tyres and fuel - sigh. Boring until the end when you get about 5 minutes of excitement - and it is really sad that until then the only excitement is drivers crashing. That is why it really helps to have a driver to watch, so thank god for Vettel. Of course, with all the reliability issues, he's had to cool it a bit on his normal slash the curbs - cowboy style, but maybe that will get better. I am going to go with R&R and never say never until Raikko is seated in a 2011 WRC car. Till then, anything can happen and I really hope it does. 2 to watch in F1 in these no fuel ban years would help a hell of a lot... The interesting part is that the way Raikkonen is playing it, he is making it so that I am getting used to the WRC internet race - it is an exhausting way to check out a race, but I admit I would miss it a bit if I stopped doing it. That feeling could increase....it is a plot! Oh yeah, and I hope he never gives Nascar a serious try - that would be the end to a serious racing career, imo, just as it was for Montoya... you just grow fat, bald and slow...

_________________
Every mile I have with the Citroen C4 WRC is giving a certain pleasure - Kimi Raikkonen
My ideal is to win the race at the slowest speed possible - Alain Prost
You should just stick with those people who are really there for you - Sebastian Vettel
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 06:59  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31
Posts: 1693
@bourbon
thanks for standing for Kimi at other fora.......
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 07:07  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51
Posts: 5293
bourbon wrote:
Cripes....more leaning toward Rally than ever. I wish there was a way to see the Rally live here, but our channels are too concerned with friggen Nascar. So if he stays in Rally, I guess I'll have to get used to internet radio and stages then. The onboards are way cool - that is a plus.

Still this news isn't the best, I would rather Raikko go back to F1 - but for purely selfish reasons. F1 is miserable with the no refueling and engines turned down and caring for tyres and fuel - sigh. Boring until the end when you get about 5 minutes of excitement - and it is really sad that until then the only excitement is drivers crashing. That is why it really helps to have a driver to watch, so thank god for Vettel. Of course, with all the reliability issues, he's had to cool it a bit on his normal slash the curbs - cowboy style, but maybe that will get better. I am going to go with R&R and never say never until Raikko is seated in a 2011 WRC car. Till then, anything can happen and I really hope it does. 2 to watch in F1 in these no fuel ban years would help a hell of a lot... The interesting part is that the way Raikkonen is playing it, he is making it so that I am getting used to the WRC internet race - it is an exhausting way to check out a race, but I admit I would miss it a bit if I stopped doing it. That feeling could increase....it is a plot! Oh yeah, and I hope he never gives Nascar a serious try - that would be the end to a serious racing career, imo, just as it was for Montoya... you just grow fat, bald and slow...


Feels good to read your views. :thumbsup:

_________________
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 07:26  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 03:21
Posts: 1406
Location: Indonesia
luieluv wrote:
bourbon wrote:
Cripes....more leaning toward Rally than ever. I wish there was a way to see the Rally live here, but our channels are too concerned with friggen Nascar. So if he stays in Rally, I guess I'll have to get used to internet radio and stages then. The onboards are way cool - that is a plus.

Still this news isn't the best, I would rather Raikko go back to F1 - but for purely selfish reasons. F1 is miserable with the no refueling and engines turned down and caring for tyres and fuel - sigh. Boring until the end when you get about 5 minutes of excitement - and it is really sad that until then the only excitement is drivers crashing. That is why it really helps to have a driver to watch, so thank god for Vettel. Of course, with all the reliability issues, he's had to cool it a bit on his normal slash the curbs - cowboy style, but maybe that will get better. I am going to go with R&R and never say never until Raikko is seated in a 2011 WRC car. Till then, anything can happen and I really hope it does. 2 to watch in F1 in these no fuel ban years would help a hell of a lot... The interesting part is that the way Raikkonen is playing it, he is making it so that I am getting used to the WRC internet race - it is an exhausting way to check out a race, but I admit I would miss it a bit if I stopped doing it. That feeling could increase....it is a plot! Oh yeah, and I hope he never gives Nascar a serious try - that would be the end to a serious racing career, imo, just as it was for Montoya... you just grow fat, bald and slow...


Feels good to read your views. :thumbsup:


+1... for selfish reason i also want him to return to F1
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB