It is currently 25 Sep 2017, 04:20

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 495  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 20:19  
GP2 Driver

Lynx'niK wrote:
luieluv wrote:
yeah what did kimi spoke about?

hope miezi isn´t shocked by the answers of kimbo and can´t go therefore to the pc :blink: :p

thx Anelise :)
hehe no, it was really great. the recording is quite big so I have to edit it a bit before uploading.

yeah, he said next year they will be in a stronger position in rally because of more experience. :)
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 20:22  
Maria d wrote:
LadyR wrote:
Well, it was weird to see him now two days after Erzberg! Weird in a positive way! :)

He was relaxed and there were so many hints in his answers that he will continue rally racing, what's damn great! Well, F1 wasn't very famous in his view...understandable :p

he said so many nice things about rally. are rally fans and F1 fans different?

Hmm....F1 fans and rally fans? Yeah, in general, but not if they are Kimi fans! :O

All in all, it seemed to me clearly, that he closed the chapter F1 a bit more, cuz he noticed, how relaxed it is in rally sport...... ''hmm''

Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 20:24  
F1 Driver

ish678 wrote:
Thanks so much for all the advice, Maria, Acropolis and Moomin :wave: . I'm quite excited about the challenge and a bit apprehensive all at the same time :lol: I'm going to stay on the lookout for something else as well but I'm going to throw myself into this new job and see what happens. Hopefully all will be OK :)

you go girl!!!!hope you find success beyond your wildest dreams...

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 20:24  
F1 Driver

Maria d wrote:
LadyR wrote:
Well, it was weird to see him now two days after Erzberg! Weird in a positive way! :)

He was relaxed and there were so many hints in his answers that he will continue rally racing, what's damn great! Well, F1 wasn't very famous in his view...understandable :p

he said so many nice things about rally. are rally fans and F1 fans different?

Well, it seems that Kimi fans are all the same....
I remember when I was not a Kimi fan all the Finnish flags and the "Kimi" flags....it was crazy.....
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 20:44  
GP2 Driver

thanks miezi :O
I´m eager to watch it tomorrow :)

BTW I´m really happy I found a good looking "Kimi look-a-like" who has a rockin voice !yahoo:

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche
 Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 20:46  
GP2 Driver

Thanks - I hope so too!!! :hug: :wave:

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 01:15  
F1 Rookie

Courtesy angel_of_music
Some caps from the Servus TV show:

A lot more here

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 02:23  
F1 Driver

Kriss wrote:
LadyR wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Ooooo no :<>: I missed it. :(

Miezicat recorded it! :)

thanks>>>> :hug:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 02:41  
F1 Driver

Anelise wrote:
Courtesy angel_of_music
Some caps from the Servus TV show:
A lot more here

thanks alot... oh no... that face is melted me :drool:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 03:13  
GP2 Driver

see I told you guys, I never get my wish ... ::oops:;

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 06:01  
Kart Champion

I watched it via internet too and it was great to see him live for a longer interview. !yahoo:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 06:46  
Kart Champion

Cripes....more leaning toward Rally than ever. I wish there was a way to see the Rally live here, but our channels are too concerned with friggen Nascar. So if he stays in Rally, I guess I'll have to get used to internet radio and stages then. The onboards are way cool - that is a plus.

Still this news isn't the best, I would rather Raikko go back to F1 - but for purely selfish reasons. F1 is miserable with the no refueling and engines turned down and caring for tyres and fuel - sigh. Boring until the end when you get about 5 minutes of excitement - and it is really sad that until then the only excitement is drivers crashing. That is why it really helps to have a driver to watch, so thank god for Vettel. Of course, with all the reliability issues, he's had to cool it a bit on his normal slash the curbs - cowboy style, but maybe that will get better. I am going to go with R&R and never say never until Raikko is seated in a 2011 WRC car. Till then, anything can happen and I really hope it does. 2 to watch in F1 in these no fuel ban years would help a hell of a lot... The interesting part is that the way Raikkonen is playing it, he is making it so that I am getting used to the WRC internet race - it is an exhausting way to check out a race, but I admit I would miss it a bit if I stopped doing it. That feeling could increase....it is a plot! Oh yeah, and I hope he never gives Nascar a serious try - that would be the end to a serious racing career, imo, just as it was for Montoya... you just grow fat, bald and slow...

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 06:59  
F1 Driver

@bourbon
thanks for standing for Kimi at other fora.......
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 07:07  
F1 Routinier

bourbon wrote:
Cripes....more leaning toward Rally than ever. I wish there was a way to see the Rally live here, but our channels are too concerned with friggen Nascar. So if he stays in Rally, I guess I'll have to get used to internet radio and stages then. The onboards are way cool - that is a plus.

Still this news isn't the best, I would rather Raikko go back to F1 - but for purely selfish reasons. F1 is miserable with the no refueling and engines turned down and caring for tyres and fuel - sigh. Boring until the end when you get about 5 minutes of excitement - and it is really sad that until then the only excitement is drivers crashing. That is why it really helps to have a driver to watch, so thank god for Vettel. Of course, with all the reliability issues, he's had to cool it a bit on his normal slash the curbs - cowboy style, but maybe that will get better. I am going to go with R&R and never say never until Raikko is seated in a 2011 WRC car. Till then, anything can happen and I really hope it does. 2 to watch in F1 in these no fuel ban years would help a hell of a lot... The interesting part is that the way Raikkonen is playing it, he is making it so that I am getting used to the WRC internet race - it is an exhausting way to check out a race, but I admit I would miss it a bit if I stopped doing it. That feeling could increase....it is a plot! Oh yeah, and I hope he never gives Nascar a serious try - that would be the end to a serious racing career, imo, just as it was for Montoya... you just grow fat, bald and slow...

Feels good to read your views. :thumbsup:

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2010, 07:26  
F1 Driver

luieluv wrote:
bourbon wrote:

Feels good to read your views. :thumbsup:

+1... for selfish reason i also want him to return to F1
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 495  Next