The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Acropolis » 29 May 2010, 21:03

Kinga wrote:Nikki, thank you!!!! :lol:

The only thing that bothers me is Webber on pole, for the 3rd time in a row... :confused: :fear: I hope Sebi could do something about it tomorrow! :pray:
Yes, this bothers me too...and poor Seb seems to be sooooo unlucky these days.....
You will say, ok he's too young yet, he can wait, but bad luck follows him non stop.....Just like our Kimi, so many times...
And there is also this other implication for us.....Oh well, we'll survive somehow.....Kimi too..... :O :pray:

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 29 May 2010, 21:04

Acropolis wrote:

The only thing that bothers me is Webber on pole, for the 3rd time in a row... :confused: :fear: I hope Sebi could do something about it tomorrow! :pray:
Yes, this bothers me too...and poor Seb seems to be sooooo unlucky these days.....
You will say, ok he's too young yet, he can wait, but bad luck follows him non stop.....Just like our Kimi, so many times...
And there is also this other implication for us.....Oh well, we'll survive somehow.....Kimi too..... :O :pray:
We can remember how slowly Häkkinen got his success.
I miss a babysitter

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Moominpappa » 29 May 2010, 21:17

Kriss wrote:
Moominpappa wrote: I am not in a picture.
too bad :(
I think you was wrong :blush:
I am scanned more than 300 old pictures (from 11-12 years ago) today and yesterday. I found one "fun" from me. Here it comes :fear:
I miss a babysitter

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 29 May 2010, 21:27

GREAT PICTURE!!!!!!

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 29 May 2010, 21:37

Acropolis wrote:

Actually Vettel was on pace today, and was comfortably beating Webber by 0.1 s until Q3. In Q3, his anti-roll bar in the rear of the car broke, and that was it. Horner said he lost about 0.7s, and that means he would have been comfortably on pole. The earlier two races, Vettel not only had defective chassis, he also mentioned that his team found a couple of things in the car that could have made it go faster. This may be what apple was referring to from TS that Webber's team did not share some info they found on set-up for the car. Overall, Red Bull would know that Webber is not suddenly driving so fast that he is destroying Vettel. Good thing for them is when Vettel has hit trouble, Webber has been there to collect the points and wins for the team. He did not manage to do that earlier in the year, and many times last year.
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 29 May 2010, 22:28

Muhahahaha we just won the eurovision song contest!! :shhh:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 29 May 2010, 22:29

Ohhh Moomi you´re house looks so lovely ... ahaha love your crazy jump :lol:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Soren
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Soren » 29 May 2010, 22:47

Maria d wrote:its a attack free zone, i think its the only place like it in the world..how many times can you say this is a GREAT PLACE. :) :) :)
I love it in here too :hug:
But can I just selfpromote and say that the Kimi group on Facebook is attack free too. Because Im in charge :lol:

So Kimi had an off today in the last stage: http://wrc.com/jsp/index.jsp?lnk=300&pa ... ureid=1623
Lost 40 seconds but still kept 9th. Good thing he could go on because he really needs the experience at this extremely tricky rally. Kind of anonymous compared to his last 2 rallies. But his aim seems to just finish it. Still quicker than Block, Villagra and Qassimi though.
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well

Lynx'niK
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Lynx'niK » 29 May 2010, 22:55

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Muhahahaha we just won the eurovision song contest!! :shhh:
I expected it in a way, but I prefered Greece. :)
GOODBYE KIMI
GOODBYE RÄIKKÖNEN

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 30 May 2010, 05:37

Off-Topic: show
u know, if horner and team know that webber is keeping deets to himself then they will likely not look upon this sort of behavior as being a team player. Yes, they are in the lead and yes, webber's time in F1 is running out...but he shouldn't be selfish. If you have the goods, you have the goods. Right now, it seems the car is constantly failing vettel and not the other way around. I think the team recognizes that too hence the press conf by horner to "set" things straight to take the edge off vettel (although vettel is clearly frustrated by his bad luck!)

Poor thing that vettel...but I think it may have something to do with the fact that he didn't choose the name I gave him for his new car - leggy leah!! :zz: :zz: I have been "supporting" fonzi with all my heart... I think I should start "supporting" webber too :zz:

Flag:## webber for the win!!!
The JINX

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 30 May 2010, 05:51

brendakarli wrote:
Off-Topic: show
u know, if horner and team know that webber is keeping deets to himself then they will likely not look upon this sort of behavior as being a team player. Yes, they are in the lead and yes, webber's time in F1 is running out...but he shouldn't be selfish. If you have the goods, you have the goods. Right now, it seems the car is constantly failing vettel and not the other way around. I think the team recognizes that too hence the press conf by horner to "set" things straight to take the edge off vettel (although vettel is clearly frustrated by his bad luck!)

Poor thing that vettel...but I think it may have something to do with the fact that he didn't choose the name I gave him for his new car - leggy leah!! :zz: :zz: I have been "supporting" fonzi with all my heart... I think I should start "supporting" webber too :zz:

Flag:## webber for the win!!!
:laugh1:
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 30 May 2010, 06:18

SpaMaster wrote:Actually Vettel was on pace today, and was comfortably beating Webber by 0.1 s until Q3. In Q3, his anti-roll bar in the rear of the car broke, and that was it. Horner said he lost about 0.7s, and that means he would have been comfortably on pole. The earlier two races, Vettel not only had defective chassis, he also mentioned that his team found a couple of things in the car that could have made it go faster. This may be what apple was referring to from TS that Webber's team did not share some info they found on set-up for the car. Overall, Red Bull would know that Webber is not suddenly driving so fast that he is destroying Vettel. Good thing for them is when Vettel has hit trouble, Webber has been there to collect the points and wins for the team. He did not manage to do that earlier in the year, and many times last year.
Spot on, Dheeb.

Yeah, Brenda! Go, Webbo! Go!!!

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 30 May 2010, 06:53

Lynx'niK wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Muhahahaha we just won the eurovision song contest!! :shhh:
I expected it in a way, but I prefered Greece. :)[/quote

Even if for us it was a very cliche song and it is not the kind of music I listen to, it was optimistic as the words were:
I erase the past with my fist,I will do it all over again, I will change it all.....etc.... :)

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 30 May 2010, 08:36

This begins to resemble last year more and more. Now they are complaining at the other sites Alonso doesnt get enough support from Domenicali. Monte is the only one who speaks behalf of Alonso...? Ferrari is your family as long as you deliver..otherwise you are on your own.

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 30 May 2010, 08:38

all i can say is what's goes around comes around...