The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Dracaena » 19 May 2010, 18:22

Wolfie wrote:I'm so hoping Mikael would come here too. He went ballistic when he read the news about changing the regulation so that a spare car is allowed even though they should be cutting costs - hope you don't get offended by his writings :lol:

- We cannot leave viewers without a chance to enjoy the biggest star in qualification. We discussed with other teams to see if we could change the regulation, Domenicali said to AS-magazine.

Mikael:

Oh my God. We all know how out of his mind he is - but to see this insanity steering Ferrari. I wonder if Domi sleeps on Alonso-sheets. Imagine if Alonso for example sprains his ankle. We will have to miss the GP's and wait for his ankle to heal.

I'm sure Massa also likes to hear these things. Alonso needs a spare car because he is the biggest star in the sport. Oh and by the way, how is your head feeling, Felipe-baby?

There is no normality in the same picture anymore. I wonder how other teams welcome this discussion. Yeah Domi, which star are you talking about.

But at least it became clear who is the real team manager in Ferrari.

Next thing Domi will insist on is that a star of this caliber doesn't have to start on the dirty side of the track. It already became clear that overtaking the star will be penalised. After that few circuits are removed from the calendar since the star isn't at his best in front of the paying audience (unless his team mate is allowed to drive into the wall). It would also be reasonable that Newey would hand over his technical drawings to the star so that he wouldn't have to use so much energy on spying. And since he already is a team manager he doesn't have to blackmail the current team manager with his revelations. It also seemed unreasonable, but fortunately the situation is now rectified, that a mediocre supporting driver gets to drive with the same machinery like happened in McLaren. They took the 6 tenths at the same time. It's also unforgivable to write all kinds of things about the star in the press without taking responsibility like they do for example in the Spanish press.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And when it comes to fans, some fans were really pleased to watch Alonso drive into the wall. Very pleased indeed.
:lol: The pink part was my favorite.

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Moominpappa » 19 May 2010, 19:21

Dracaena wrote: Almost as if you don't want us to think that your son could be wearing a pink shirt :p...
He has some pink shirts. I painted one of my car pink when I was younger.
I miss a babysitter

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 May 2010, 21:10

Dracaena wrote:
Wolfie wrote:I'm so hoping Mikael would come here too. He went ballistic when he read the news about changing the regulation so that a spare car is allowed even though they should be cutting costs - hope you don't get offended by his writings :lol:

- We cannot leave viewers without a chance to enjoy the biggest star in qualification. We discussed with other teams to see if we could change the regulation, Domenicali said to AS-magazine.

Mikael:

Oh my God. We all know how out of his mind he is - but to see this insanity steering Ferrari. I wonder if Domi sleeps on Alonso-sheets. Imagine if Alonso for example sprains his ankle. We will have to miss the GP's and wait for his ankle to heal.

I'm sure Massa also likes to hear these things. Alonso needs a spare car because he is the biggest star in the sport. Oh and by the way, how is your head feeling, Felipe-baby?

There is no normality in the same picture anymore. I wonder how other teams welcome this discussion. Yeah Domi, which star are you talking about.

But at least it became clear who is the real team manager in Ferrari.

Next thing Domi will insist on is that a star of this caliber doesn't have to start on the dirty side of the track. It already became clear that overtaking the star will be penalised. After that few circuits are removed from the calendar since the star isn't at his best in front of the paying audience (unless his team mate is allowed to drive into the wall). It would also be reasonable that Newey would hand over his technical drawings to the star so that he wouldn't have to use so much energy on spying. And since he already is a team manager he doesn't have to blackmail the current team manager with his revelations. It also seemed unreasonable, but fortunately the situation is now rectified, that a mediocre supporting driver gets to drive with the same machinery like happened in McLaren. They took the 6 tenths at the same time. It's also unforgivable to write all kinds of things about the star in the press without taking responsibility like they do for example in the Spanish press.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And when it comes to fans, some fans were really pleased to watch Alonso drive into the wall. Very pleased indeed.
:lol: The pink part was my favorite.
Hoi Dracaena :hug:

I will continue to try and talk Mikael over here. He has so many great stories on the Finnish forum :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 May 2010, 21:14

luviceman wrote:WOW!! what a great work you did, Moominpappa :thumbsup:
I am impressed it took only a day!!! and I love the pic with kids :)
+1

The kids are cute :)
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 20 May 2010, 03:33

Wolfie wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
SpaMaster wrote:If Webber's side of garage is holding information from Vettel, then we can say bye-bye to the so called team harmony. Within a good united team, with-holding information like that is a strict no-no. I know Vettel is a very fair guy, but Webber can get a bit itchy some times. I have always felt Red Bull had good team chemistry. But if the latest info is true, Vettel would be least impressed. Webber's engineer might also be risking his position. Among the top teams, Red Bull is the only team I believe that is genuinely fair in terms of driver treatment. So, we will see.
Well, I have the impression, that Webber not only has the ruthlessness that's needed to win the WDC, but he's willing to go beyond what's fair if that brings him closer to his goal.
Now that he's on a roll, he might try to fight Vettel off the track too
A quick reply, still have to do work...

What is alarming is that the information came from Heikki Kulta. This is what he wrote after Monaco GP:

Then what has really happened to Red Bull's pecking order? A quick research in the inner circle confirmed that Vettel's striking ability hasn't gone rusty at all, it's only a matter of Webber taking a huge leap forward with his car.

The improvements Webber has come up with his engineer are so good that they don't even whisper about them to Vettel's team - and that is bugging Vettel. Car development is after all the most important team play.

The winning strike and lead in the championship-serie also improves remarkably Webber's position when negotiating about his contract. The driver himself would want to quickly seal the deal about his continuance but those deciding the matter in Red Bull, Dietrich Mateschitz and Helmut Marko, are in no hurry.

The situation will live for long in the summer for sure.

I don't know what to think since Heikki Kulta doesn't spread empty rumours :fear:
Okay, if Kulta gets into such a kind of details, something is happening in Red Bull.
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 20 May 2010, 08:06

Morning people.

Are there already news about the third commercial "DNA Mokkula"?
Anybody seen it online?

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 20 May 2010, 08:22

^^^your avatar.... :cool: :drool: :n :blush:

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 20 May 2010, 09:04

Hi everyone. Looks like Domi's words have confirmed what we have all been thinking for a long time. Liked especially the wording in pink Wolfie. Seems like the "red ones" have firmly made their beds with "Mr Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know" and as they lack the intelligence to percieve things will be fine until they fail to deliver, the consequences will, when they come, be quite interesting to watch. Massa is getting the "Kimi" treatment but unlike our man he will completely fall apart and his tantrams to the press will just make him look pathetic.
Love your avatar LadyR , hey maybe we should do a posting for us ladies titled Kimi at his sexiest! That could keep us all going till the rally.
I havent been posting a lot this past couple of weeks as ive had big problems with my hands and been under the hospital. They are feeling much better now as the meds have kicked in. I have enjoyed all your posts as usual thanks for brightening up my day.

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 20 May 2010, 09:52

Linda-Anne wrote: I havent been posting a lot this past couple of weeks as ive had big problems with my hands and been under the hospital. They are feeling much better now as the meds have kicked in. I have enjoyed all your posts as usual thanks for brightening up my day.
I hope you be well soon. I keep my thumbs up :thumbsup:
I miss a babysitter

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 20 May 2010, 10:00

Linda-Anne wrote:Hi everyone. Looks like Domi's words have confirmed what we have all been thinking for a long time. Liked especially the wording in pink Wolfie. Seems like the "red ones" have firmly made their beds with "Mr Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know" and as they lack the intelligence to percieve things will be fine until they fail to deliver, the consequences will, when they come, be quite interesting to watch. Massa is getting the "Kimi" treatment but unlike our man he will completely fall apart and his tantrams to the press will just make him look pathetic.
Love your avatar LadyR , hey maybe we should do a posting for us ladies titled Kimi at his sexiest! That could keep us all going till the rally.
I havent been posting a lot this past couple of weeks as ive had big problems with my hands and been under the hospital. They are feeling much better now as the meds have kicked in. I have enjoyed all your posts as usual thanks for brightening up my day.
get well soon Linda

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 20 May 2010, 10:10

Kinga wrote:^^^your avatar.... :cool: :drool: :n :blush:
Ehehehe...it was a spontaneous choice. :n Thx Kinga! :)
Linda-Anne wrote: Love your avatar LadyR , hey maybe we should do a posting for us ladies titled Kimi at his sexiest! That could keep us all going till the rally.
Well, I think, that's a great idea. :thumbsup: I mean, there isn't less stuff, where Kimi is really sexy.... :p :
Linda-Anne wrote: I havent been posting a lot this past couple of weeks as ive had big problems with my hands and been under the hospital. They are feeling much better now as the meds have kicked in. I have enjoyed all your posts as usual thanks for brightening up my day.
Get well soon!!!

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 20 May 2010, 10:46

I found a picture from our old house. I made a sandbox there also. These are not so typical houses in Finland. Does anyone know, where I am lived before?
I miss a babysitter

kracer
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by kracer » 20 May 2010, 11:17

Fantastic, moomin! :C:

The kids look like they are having so much fun! And they are so adorable! :hug:

kracer
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver