It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 21:43

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 15:15  
F1 Legend
User avatar

Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Posts: 23702
Location: North Pole
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Several times. Other pages are working ok.

Okay, we have a new server now. It's very fast :n

Please report any bugs


THanks :hug: Are you going to watch the game tomorrow??

What game ? :p
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 15:16  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
luieluv wrote:
Wowww... Thanks a lot for the pics.

Stunner with Cigi in his hand...


I like the shirtless ones as well :zz:

thanks everyone :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 15:33  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51
Posts: 5293
Yet another common thing, cigis.

Reason to celebrate :
Image

_________________
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 15:40  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 23:05
Posts: 991
Location: Brasil
Courtesy Lilly
http://img1.auto-motor-und-sport.de/Ice ... 347167.jpg

_________________
http://grandprixgirlsf1-en.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/Anelise30
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 16:03  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
Anelise wrote:


wow nice back :drool:
thanks Anelise :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 16:33  
Kriss wrote:
Anelise wrote:


wow nice back :drool:
thanks Anelise :hug:


+1

WTH! Kimi pesters me with his look this weekend (in a positive way)! :drool: :drool:
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 16:44  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Posts: 2693
Location: Schlaaaaand
I think that neither of those topless men is Kimi!! Well definately not the last one as he doesn´t have any tatoos.
Dunno about the one sitting next to Mr. Moko :confused:

Well he does have some yummy friends.

_________________
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans
PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 16:46  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Posts: 2693
Location: Schlaaaaand
iceman1 wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Several times. Other pages are working ok.

Okay, we have a new server now. It's very fast :n

Please report any bugs


THanks :hug: Are you going to watch the game tomorrow??

What game ? :p


hmm dunno! :huh: :p

_________________
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 16:47  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 04:11
Posts: 1015
Location: Brazil
LadyR wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Anelise wrote:


wow nice back :drool:
thanks Anelise :hug:


+1

WTH! Kimi pesters me with his look this weekend (in a positive way)! :drool: :drool:


Kriss e LadyR your comments are hilarious!!! :lol: :lol:

Just a comment, I guess the guy in a blue shirt is Gino Rosato. Do you remember him?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iqek1UNA-ZE/S ... to-i01.jpg

He's working at Lotus now as Vice President of corporate affairs.

It's good to see Kimi with some old friends!

Thanks for the pic Anelise!

_________________
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 16:53  
Well....I think, it's Kimi. The Iceman-tattoo on his left forearm is always so damn difficult to see and the tribal on his right isn't visible for this angle...

So that's my theory:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9658/yacht2kopie.jpg

the red angle on the pic shows very very very tiny part of his tribal tattoo.
the blue circle shows on of those goofy hats kimi loves to wear
the green circle: that might be Gino Rosato, Kimi's best friend from Ferrari times.
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 16:55  
Ice-Ludy wrote:
LadyR wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Anelise wrote:


wow nice back :drool:
thanks Anelise :hug:


+1

WTH! Kimi pesters me with his look this weekend (in a positive way)! :drool: :drool:


Kriss e LadyR your comments are hilarious!!! :lol: :lol:

Just a comment, I guess the guy in a blue shirt is Gino Rosato. Do you remember him?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iqek1UNA-ZE/S ... to-i01.jpg

He's working at Lotus now as Vice President of corporate affairs.

It's good to see Kimi with some old friends!

Thanks for the pic Anelise!


Joo, joo, joo! That must be Gino. ->>>

LadyR wrote:
Well....I think, it's Kimi. The Iceman-tattoo on his left forearm is always so damn difficult to see and the tribal on his right isn't visible for this angle...

So that's my theory:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9658/yacht2kopie.jpg

the red angle on the pic shows very very very tiny part of his tribal tattoo.
the blue circle shows on of those goofy hats kimi loves to wear
the green circle: that might be Gino Rosato, Kimi's best friend from Ferrari times.


Last edited by LadyR on 14 May 2010, 16:56, edited 1 time in total.
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 16:55  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51
Posts: 5293
LadyR wrote:
Well....I think, it's Kimi. The Iceman-tattoo on his left forearm is always so damn difficult to see and the tribal on his right isn't visible for this angle...

So that's my theory:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9658/yacht2kopie.jpg

the red angle on the pic shows very very very tiny part of his tribal tattoo.
the blue circle shows on of those goofy hats kimi loves to wear
the green circle: that might be Gino Rosato, Kimi's best friend from Ferrari times.

Haps and not Hats :n

_________________
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 16:56  
kart driver

Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 09:39
Posts: 62
I reckon you could be right Lady R..... and if you are, I had no idea he was hiding that body underneath his overalls!!! :O
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 16:58  
luieluv wrote:
LadyR wrote:
Well....I think, it's Kimi. The Iceman-tattoo on his left forearm is always so damn difficult to see and the tribal on his right isn't visible for this angle...

So that's my theory:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9658/yacht2kopie.jpg

the red angle on the pic shows very very very tiny part of his tribal tattoo.
the blue circle shows on of those goofy hats kimi loves to wear
the green circle: that might be Gino Rosato, Kimi's best friend from Ferrari times.

Haps and not Hats :n


:lol: :lol:

Okay, it's a goofy cap! Image

Image
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 14 May 2010, 16:59  
Pyper wrote:
I reckon you could be right Lady R..... and if you are, I had no idea he was hiding that body underneath his overalls!!! :O


Maybe...Kimi is just too shy... :blush: :blush:

:rofl:
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB