The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
LadyR

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by LadyR » 14 May 2010, 12:16

Wolfie wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Lady R, I've seen a picture of him with a cigarette in his hand but it was years ago.

My weekend would be saved if he would walk on the paddock drunk and smoking :lol:


You mean, that one? :n -> http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2171/2 ... ff1e3o.jpg

Drunk and smoking? Then the absolute attention will be reserved for him! His ex-mates will stare!
Shame, that I couldn't go there....I would join with my Finland flag! :p :zz: :cool:

LadyR

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by LadyR » 14 May 2010, 12:17

iceman1 wrote:Image
:rofl: :rofl:


Yep, know that one....that's odd! Maybe he looks in the same way under the helmet, if he loses.... :rofl:

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 12:21

LadyR wrote:
Wolfie wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Lady R, I've seen a picture of him with a cigarette in his hand but it was years ago.

My weekend would be saved if he would walk on the paddock drunk and smoking :lol:


You mean, that one? :n -> http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2171/2 ... ff1e3o.jpg

Drunk and smoking? Then the absolute attention will be reserved for him! His ex-mates will stare!
Shame, that I couldn't go there....I would join with my Finland flag! :p :zz::


Yes, that one, thanks LadyR!

Did you know that there a new DNA-commercial on the tv?

Now it's DNA Mokkula - wonder how many commercials they made :cool:

Oh and if he would do that, imagine Cola's expression :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1163
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Location: Hungary

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Kinga » 14 May 2010, 12:22

Wolfie wrote:Now who can tell if Kimi drinks coffee or not - that would be the icing on the cake :n


Let's say that there's coffee in the mug:
http://cid-a01a464bbc0e816c.skydrive.li ... 008/27.jpg

Naughty gang!!! :zz:
Image

LadyR

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by LadyR » 14 May 2010, 12:23

Wolfie wrote:
Yes, that one, thanks LadyR!

Did you know that there a new DNA-commercial on the tv?

Now it's DNA Mokkula - wonder how many commercials they made :cool:

Oh and if he would do that, imagine Cola's expression :lol:


Another ad!!! :blink: With Kimi? :blink:

User avatar
bourbon
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 164
Joined: 14 Apr 2010, 13:12

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by bourbon » 14 May 2010, 12:27

Since when did coffee and cigarettes make one naughty? Less than healthy sure, if done in excess, but hardly a rebel with a cause, lol.
Every mile I have with the Citroen C4 WRC is giving a certain pleasure - Kimi Raikkonen
My ideal is to win the race at the slowest speed possible - Alain Prost
You should just stick with those people who are really there for you - Sebastian Vettel

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 12:27

Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Now who can tell if Kimi drinks coffee or not - that would be the icing on the cake :n


Let's say that there's coffee in the mug:
http://cid-a01a464bbc0e816c.skydrive.li ... 008/27.jpg

Naughty gang!!! :zz:


Thanks Kinga :hug:

Since we already are called blinded fans nothing hinders us from pretending there's coffee in the mug :lol:

Here's a riddle for you, who on earth is Turrini referring to in the last part :zz: :

Off-Topic: show
The 10 sentences of the Week (May 3)
Published by Leo Turrini Sun, 02/05/2010 - 22:19

Before Barcelona: the top ten phrases of the week. I hope they will be to your liking.

Ale, let's go.

10) Michael Schumacher, who announced the news about the European Grand Prix for Mercedes:'I am cautious in my view, I do not think these changes will make a difference'.

Musical commentary:'What should i to say, what should i do to' Mina and Celentano, but played by Ross Brawn.
----------

9) Kimi Raikkonen, who has described the atmosphere of the world rally:'The rallies are like Formula One was twenty years ago and it wouldn't hurt Formula One if it would be brought back'.

Musical commentary:'On Every Street', Dire Straits.
----------

8) Jarno Trulli for the phrase:'They started to worry a bit late in Lotus'. Here here, good, good come.

Musical comment:'you suck forever'(the car, not Jarno), Pandemonium.
----------

7) Ferrari, understood as a company, for rejecting the suspects of subliminal advertisement of cigarettes by declaring:'The bar code is part of the livery of the car'. Exactly and in fact I have Pope Ratzinger. But please, please.

Musical commentary:'Smoke on the Water', Deep Purple.
----------

6) Jose Mourinho for having approached Guardiola and whispered in his ear:'Eleven against eleven had already lost'.

Musical comment:'We are the champions'(Bayern permitting, of course). The Queen.
----------

5) The Black, also known as Lewis Hamilton, said to the British press:'Button? I'm very happy to have him as a team mate '. And he is already slower than Kovalainen, isn't he?

Musical commentary:'Words, words, words', Mina and Alberto Lupo.
----------

4) Luca Cordero di Montezemolo, to whom we owe this phrase,'Me to politics? No, but if Ferrari wins the next ten Grand Prixs I might think about it '. So, for the good of everyone, including the individual concerned, we will focus on Vettel.

Musical commentary:'Power of Love', Huey Lewis and The News.
----------

3) Fernando Alonso said, more or less:'God? I never believed.' And to think that my wife teaches Catechism to children: do you want some free lessons?

Musical commentary:'Luke (not the president of Ferrari or even the Cola, eh) was gay,' Povia.
----------

2) Fernando Alonso, who said this more or less exciting phrase:'Overtaking Massa in the pits in China? I would do it again '. Wait till you read on, son.

Music Comments: Je ne regret rien ', Edith Piaf.
----------

1) The testimony of my informant. There are two drivers in the same team who meet after a tumultuous GP. The least paid say to the highest paid:'The next time you dare to make me look like a fool you will find a wall'. And the highest paid replied:'Try if you dare'.

Musical comment:'But the sky is always bluer'(ZZ Top).
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 12:29

bourbon wrote:Since when did coffee and cigarettes make one naughty? Less than healthy sure, if done in excess, but hardly a rebel with a cause, lol.


Ah, it's an inside joke, coffee and cigarrettes, Bourbon.

But seriously, if they get problems with Webber throwing his helmet to the crowd and thus not following the minute to minute -schedule then I don't think we are off base here.
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 12:32

LadyR wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Yes, that one, thanks LadyR!

Did you know that there a new DNA-commercial on the tv?

Now it's DNA Mokkula - wonder how many commercials they made :cool:

Oh and if he would do that, imagine Cola's expression :lol:


Another ad!!! :blink: With Kimi? :blink:


Yup, a third ad :cool:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 14 May 2010, 12:33

Wolfie wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Lady R, I've seen a picture of him with a cigarette in his hand but it was years ago.

My weekend would be saved if he would walk on the paddock drunk and smoking :lol:



ooooh imagine that :lol: :lol: :lol:

New spot??? Oh I´d like to see it!!! :cool:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

LadyR

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by LadyR » 14 May 2010, 12:38

Oh yes, wanna see it too! Please info, if it's online! :hug:

Regarding to coffee something came to my mind. Is it true, that coffee is the fav drink of the Finns? And that with the Päiväkahvi and Iltakahvi? :cool:

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 12:53

LadyR wrote:Oh yes, wanna see it too! Please info, if it's online! :hug:

Regarding to coffee something came to my mind. Is it true, that coffee is the fav drink of the Finns? And that with the Päiväkahvi and Iltakahvi? :cool:


You probably find it later. I was on the phone with Apple yesterday when they aired it and we are like bla bla bla bla bla so we missed most of it :lol:

In a motorsport magazine I got today was an ad on the first page with Kimi and the text was: Start surfing. Kimi is standing in his Red Bull racing outfit holding a purple computer and there's about 6 Kimis in the shadows - probably to show how fast Mokkula is :roll::

Päiväkahvi is the nice word for hmmmm.... you get the picture :n

There are ads in papers like: Welcome to päiväkahville (coffee in the day) but iltakahvi, never heard of that :huh:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

LadyR

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by LadyR » 14 May 2010, 13:03

Ahhh okay, thx!

Hmm....I own a nice book about Finnish grammar and there are also some information about traditions in general, but also about traditions according to food and drinks and there was that thing with the "Iltakahvi", the coffee before going to bed....the book was written by some Finnish woman, if I remember correctly, but if it's not true, thx for saying..... ''hmm''

User avatar
F1note
kart driver
kart driver
Posts: 43
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 09:36

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by F1note » 14 May 2010, 13:26

pic from monaco :thumbsup:

Image

User avatar
bourbon
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 164
Joined: 14 Apr 2010, 13:12

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by bourbon » 14 May 2010, 13:31

Wolfie wrote:
bourbon wrote:Since when did coffee and cigarettes make one naughty? Less than healthy sure, if done in excess, but hardly a rebel with a cause, lol.


Ah, it's an inside joke, coffee and cigarrettes, Bourbon.

But seriously, if they get problems with Webber throwing his helmet to the crowd and thus not following the minute to minute -schedule then I don't think we are off base here.


Ah okay - because I am sitting here with my morning coffee and ciggarette thinking to myself that compared to my clubbing adventures last night, I'm being downright angelic.

ETA; my sister is a huge fan, she seems to agree it is a hoot for Kimi - even though I am not noteworthy, lol.
Every mile I have with the Citroen C4 WRC is giving a certain pleasure - Kimi Raikkonen
My ideal is to win the race at the slowest speed possible - Alain Prost
You should just stick with those people who are really there for you - Sebastian Vettel

Post Reply