The 10 sentences of the Week (May 3)
Published by Leo Turrini Sun, 02/05/2010 - 22:19
Before Barcelona: the top ten phrases of the week. I hope they will be to your liking.
Ale, let's go.
10) Michael Schumacher, who announced the news about the European Grand Prix for Mercedes:'I am cautious in my view, I do not think these changes will make a difference'.
Musical commentary:'What should i to say, what should i do to' Mina and Celentano, but played by Ross Brawn.
9) Kimi Raikkonen, who has described the atmosphere of the world rally:'The rallies are like Formula One was twenty years ago and it wouldn't hurt Formula One if it would be brought back'.
Musical commentary:'On Every Street', Dire Straits.
8) Jarno Trulli for the phrase:'They started to worry a bit late in Lotus'. Here here, good, good come.
Musical comment:'you suck forever'(the car, not Jarno), Pandemonium.
7) Ferrari, understood as a company, for rejecting the suspects of subliminal advertisement of cigarettes by declaring:'The bar code is part of the livery of the car'. Exactly and in fact I have Pope Ratzinger. But please, please.
Musical commentary:'Smoke on the Water', Deep Purple.
6) Jose Mourinho for having approached Guardiola and whispered in his ear:'Eleven against eleven had already lost'.
Musical comment:'We are the champions'(Bayern permitting, of course). The Queen.
5) The Black, also known as Lewis Hamilton, said to the British press:'Button? I'm very happy to have him as a team mate '. And he is already slower than Kovalainen, isn't he?
Musical commentary:'Words, words, words', Mina and Alberto Lupo.
4) Luca Cordero di Montezemolo, to whom we owe this phrase,'Me to politics? No, but if Ferrari wins the next ten Grand Prixs I might think about it '. So, for the good of everyone, including the individual concerned, we will focus on Vettel.
Musical commentary:'Power of Love', Huey Lewis and The News.
3) Fernando Alonso said, more or less:'God? I never believed.' And to think that my wife teaches Catechism to children: do you want some free lessons?
Musical commentary:'Luke (not the president of Ferrari or even the Cola, eh) was gay,' Povia.
2) Fernando Alonso, who said this more or less exciting phrase:'Overtaking Massa in the pits in China? I would do it again '. Wait till you read on, son.
Music Comments: Je ne regret rien ', Edith Piaf.
1) The testimony of my informant. There are two drivers in the same team who meet after a tumultuous GP. The least paid say to the highest paid:'The next time you dare to make me look like a fool you will find a wall'. And the highest paid replied:'Try if you dare'.
Musical comment:'But the sky is always bluer'(ZZ Top).