The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 10:04

According to Ilta-Sanomat Kimi Räikkönen is in Monaco this weekend and he arrived with his luxurious yacht.

Ilta-Sanomat doesn't yet know what Räikkönen is going to do in Monaco. They haven't yet seen him on the paddock or the deck of his yacht.

Kimi came secretely to Monaco because even Red Bull -team didn't know that the Finn was present.

IL
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 10:05

Leijona, congratulations !yahoo:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 10:06

momo wrote:
iceman1 wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:Several times. Other pages are working ok.

Okay, we have a new server now. It's very fast :n

Please report any bugs



Beautiful! Now it's like a dream, very fast!

Thanks!
:thumbsup: :)


+1 :shhh:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
f194girl
Kart Champion
Kart Champion
Posts: 120
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 08:45
Location: Germany

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by f194girl » 14 May 2010, 10:21

Wolfie wrote:According to Ilta-Sanomat Kimi Räikkönen is in Monaco this weekend and he arrived with his luxurious yacht.

Ilta-Sanomat doesn't yet know what Räikkönen is going to do in Monaco. They haven't yet seen him on the paddock or the deck of his yacht.

Kimi came secretely to Monaco because even Red Bull -team didn't know that the Finn was present.

IL


Kimi the ghost :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Kriss » 14 May 2010, 11:12

Wolfie wrote:According to Ilta-Sanomat Kimi Räikkönen is in Monaco this weekend and he arrived with his luxurious yacht.

Ilta-Sanomat doesn't yet know what Räikkönen is going to do in Monaco. They haven't yet seen him on the paddock or the deck of his yacht.

Kimi came secretely to Monaco because even Red Bull -team didn't know that the Finn was present.

IL


thanks Nikki, Monaco is a perfect place to hide :lol:

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 14 May 2010, 11:20

Congrats Leijona :C: !yahoo: :thumbsup:

Thanks Nikki and Eeva :hug:


AAAAAAAAAAhhh and here he is :lol:
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7933/sl271568.jpg
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 227
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 15:43

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by rko281 » 14 May 2010, 11:26

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Congrats Leijona :C: !yahoo: :thumbsup:

Thanks Nikki and Eeva :hug:


AAAAAAAAAAhhh and here he is :lol:
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7933/sl271568.jpg


I've just noticed the cigarette :lol:

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 14 May 2010, 11:31

iceman1 wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:Several times. Other pages are working ok.

Okay, we have a new server now. It's very fast :n

Please report any bugs


THanks :hug: Are you going to watch the game tomorrow??
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 11:40

rko281 wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Congrats Leijona :C: !yahoo: :thumbsup:

Thanks Nikki and Eeva :hug:


AAAAAAAAAAhhh and here he is :lol:
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7933/sl271568.jpg


I've just noticed the cigarette :lol:


I knew our boy was a smoker and a joker :cool:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

LadyR

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by LadyR » 14 May 2010, 11:41

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAhhh and here he is :lol:
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7933/sl271568.jpg


Damn, I love that man! :cool:
Gives a damn about his ex-driver-mates and the whole glitter glamour stuff and relaxes (almost) incognito with a cigarette! :cool:

Kimi, you naughty, bad and awesome chap! You rock! :zz:

Thx a millionf for that pic....consider to make to my new desktop! :n

User avatar
Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 863
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 20:19
Location: Russian expat in UK

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Denorth » 14 May 2010, 11:45

considering this phrase:
-VIP Invitation to our Saturday party with Kimi's family and friends

on the web-site
http://www.f1monacogp.com/f1-monaco-gp- ... cross.html

I think we can safely assume his activity in this weekend :zz: !yahoo:
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 11:45

LadyR wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAhhh and here he is :lol:
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7933/sl271568.jpg


Damn, I love that man! :cool:
Gives a damn about his ex-driver-mates and the whole glitter glamour stuff and relaxes (almost) incognito with a cigarette! :cool:

Kimi, you naughty, bad and awesome chap! You rock! :zz:

Thx a millionf for that pic....consider to make to my new desktop! :n


Just wait until Dindi sees him smoke - she will fly over the moon after that :lol:

Dindi, we could almost say that Kimi is one of our gang, right? Now who can tell if Kimi drinks coffee or not - that would be the icing on the cake :n
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

LadyR

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by LadyR » 14 May 2010, 12:00

Although I have to mention, that's not the first time, I see him smoking! :n

User avatar
iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend
Posts: 23702
Joined: 16 Sep 2006, 15:50
Location: North Pole
Contact:

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by iceman1 » 14 May 2010, 12:04

Image
:rofl: :rofl:

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 14 May 2010, 12:11

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lady R, I've seen a picture of him with a cigarette in his hand but it was years ago.

My weekend would be saved if he would walk on the paddock drunk and smoking :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Post Reply