It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 21:34

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 495  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 16:52  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Ice-Ludy wrote:
Hello guys!!! Specially you from Finland...I found this: http://kuvat2.iltasanomat.fi/iltasanoma ... 1_kimi.pdf

But as I don't speak Finnish I thought you guys may help me. :O

It's not to translate the whole thing, it's just to say what is about!!! I am curious!!! :lol: It looks like some type of review of Kimi's career!!!!

I don't know if you guys have already posted here, if so, sorry!!! :confused:

Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

Ludy :O


Hi Ludy :hug:

It's a compilation of the stories written about Kimi in the papers. It's really funny :lol:

I can translate it little by little but here is the first part:

The F1-world was staring at Räikkönen in Melbourne 2001. Sauber's race engineer Jacky Eeckelaert would also have wanted to stare at Kimi before the race but he couldn't find him anywhere. Did he chicken?
- Kimi was sleeping in some truck. They had to go and wake him up, Kalle Jokinen, Räikkönen's ex-mechanic tells.

In his opening race Kimi drove sensationally to points and came in 6th - only because he was driving on the limit until the end. Räikkönen always follows his father's instructions 'always drive one million on the limit'.

Once Kimi drove out from the track in Bemböle.
- He bounced from the rocks with his foot on the pedal and forced the car back on the track. The chains were gone, the wheel was broken and there was an awful lot of damage in the car. I started to scold him telling him that these are expensive equipment, Matti remembers.

Kimi turned around and looked at his father who he has always called by his name.
- Masa hey, you have told yourself that we drive for as long as the wheels are turning, Kimi gave back to him.

- yes yes, but I meant racing conditions.

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 16:52  
OMG....havent that one yet! :)

Thx a million, Ludy! :hug:
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 16:55  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
momo wrote:
Off-Topic: show
Tilliliha is the best!
My wife cooked it for lunch today!
Naminami!


:lol:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 16:56  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Sébastien Loeb wrote:
salut
i have a question for rally


Bonjour :hug:

What do you want to know, Sébastien?

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 16:56  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Loiste, thank you ;)

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 17:05  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 04:11
Posts: 1015
Location: Brazil
Wolfie wrote:
Ice-Ludy wrote:
Hello guys!!! Specially you from Finland...I found this: http://kuvat2.iltasanomat.fi/iltasanoma ... 1_kimi.pdf

But as I don't speak Finnish I thought you guys may help me. :O

It's not to translate the whole thing, it's just to say what is about!!! I am curious!!! :lol: It looks like some type of review of Kimi's career!!!!

I don't know if you guys have already posted here, if so, sorry!!! :confused:

Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

Ludy :O


Hi Ludy :hug:

It's a compilation of the stories written about Kimi in the papers. It's really funny :lol:

I can translate it little by little but here is the first part:

The F1-world was staring at Räikkönen in Melbourne 2001. Sauber's race engineer Jacky Eeckelaert would also have wanted to stare at Kimi before the race but he couldn't find him anywhere. Did he chicken?
- Kimi was sleeping in some truck. They had to go and wake him up, Kalle Jokinen, Räikkönen's ex-mechanic tells.

In his opening race Kimi drove sensationally to points and came in 6th - only because he was driving on the limit until the end. Räikkönen always follows his father's instructions 'always drive one million on the limit'.

Once Kimi drove out from the track in Bemböle.
- He bounced from the rocks with his foot on the pedal and forced the car back on the track. The chains were gone, the wheel was broken and there was an awful lot of damage in the car. I started to scold him telling him that these are expensive equipment, Matti remembers.

Kimi turned around and looked at his father who he has always called by his name.
- Masa hey, you have told yourself that we drive for as long as the wheels are turning, Kimi gave back to him.

- yes yes, but I meant racing conditions.


Hi Nicole!!!! Thanks a lot!!!! :O You don't have to translate everything dear...It's a lot!!! I don't want to give you that trouble!!! Anyways, thanks so much for the explanation!!!

_________________
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 17:07  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 04:11
Posts: 1015
Location: Brazil
LadyR wrote:
OMG....havent that one yet! :)

Thx a million, Ludy! :hug:


My pleasure LadyR. This picture is something sweet!!! :)

_________________
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 17:09  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
The deer gets scared in 2004

After Kimi gets out of his racing outfit it's like he is pulled into a wrong world, he is like a fragile deer in front of the headlights. After Kimi gets out of the car he loses his driving line. He is embarrassed in crowds and he can't analyse his driving in an interesting way. He is like Mozart from the motorsport who can play from his backbone without knowing the notes and without having the energy to explain his works to all the Salieres. Without his instrument he gets bored, changes into a restless man whose hands are feverishly looking for a vehicle to grab.

- Driving is like a drug for Kimi. He needs it. During karting-times he always started to fool around and wrestle during the days off the track. Or then he just slept through the day, Jokinen remembers.

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 17:21  
F1 Driver

Joined: 13 Apr 2010, 15:49
Posts: 2076
have two questions:
First: in the Rally NZ after stage 8 Is there service park Before the 9 special stage
Second: for example, I participated in the rally NZ and was ranked 10 and Sordo 11 and I'm not registered in the tournament are you win Sordo 1 point in the drivers championship or me ganye the point
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 17:22  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
On the F1-paddock Räikkönen was soon known as if not as a simple then at least as a boring guy who has problems putting two words together.
- Everything was new to him. How could he have analysed Canada's track if he never even been to Canada? He just anwsers honestly, Matti says.

- Kimi isn't a high society man. The principal is that he drives the races flat out so that he doesn't have to explain afterwards, Toni Vilander tells.

Räikkönen has slowly opened up but the joking boy performs to only a few and chosen ones. In January 2004 he was in a motorsledge race in Kaana with his friends. Everything was fine until people recognised the McLaren-star in the sausage-tent's corner. He practically froze of the well-meaning attention he got from his own people - from people in motorsport.

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 17:28  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Sébastien Loeb wrote:
have two questions:
First: in the Rally NZ after stage 8 Is there service park Before the 9 special stage
Second: for example, I participated in the rally NZ and was ranked 10 and Sordo 11 and I'm not registered in the tournament are you win Sordo 1 point in the drivers championship or me ganye the point


No, they don't have service before the 9th SS.

If you aren't registered in the tournament and beat Sordo then I don't think you get the point intended for him. I think they give the points according to the serie you are driving in. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong :blush:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 17:30  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 23:05
Posts: 991
Location: Brasil
Kimi Wedding :cool: :cool:
http://www.seiska.fi/julkkiskuvat/_a112145/

Nicole can translate this? http://www.seiska.fi/viihdeuutiset/_a112142/

_________________
http://grandprixgirlsf1-en.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/Anelise30
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 17:56  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Anelise wrote:


Oi, thanks Anelise, wonderful and funny pictures from Kimi's wedding :hug:

The spectators saw a glimpse of Jenni just as the car was leaving (they had mega-security):
Image

The family across the wedding-place was renovating their roof and the boys in the family decided to remember the wedding couple with a text they made out of tiles. Kimi and Jenni sent them a bottle of the wedding-wine to thank them.

It says: Good luck Kimi - Jenni

Image

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 18:01  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
The Wedding-car. A Maybach limousine is a real luxury car: handmade and costs about one million euros.

Image

Mika and Erja Häkkinen made the most flashing entrance with Harley-Davidson.

Image

Kimi and Jenni made their everything so that outsiders wouldn't see a glimpse of the wedding.

Image

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster
PostPosted: 05 May 2010, 18:05  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Here it is: the wedding place just after the ceremony! The guests are walking to Vanajanlinna.

Image

The security guards used a boat when driving away outsiders who tried to come too close.

Image

A guard on the shore with a walkie-talkie.

Image

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7411 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 495  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB