The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by beefree88 » 09 Jun 2010, 06:34

Moominpappa wrote:
beefree88 wrote:
f194girl wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:He didn´t say he will drive Rally next season but he said "When we will attend the second time [e.g. in Portugal], we definetly will improve."

So, he will drive Rallye but it´s not clear if it will be a fulltime job, but it sounds to me as if that´s the case, I´d say 99,99%. :wave:
Yeah I also think so. He mentioned many times "next year".
Another thing: It was typically Kimi when he was asked it if is right that he jumped into the "Wolfgangsee" from cliff that his answer was he didn´t know how excatly the name of the lake :)
What was that thing with the lake? He was asked about how high it was, and he said about 10meters, and very cold but I didn't hear the rest properly.
Wow! 10 meters is a high, when jumping in to the water. I jump a many times when I was 12-14 years but every time it hurts my wrists when jumped head first. I don't dare jump from so high anymore.
If I'd be a RB boss, I'd definitely try to keep him as long as I can. He's a bit crazy, unpredictable, famous , and attracts both men and women one way or other. What more they can ask? :)
In Erzberg he was so full of life and joy, that even the blindest journos couldn't miss that. Really a far cry from the reserved and sometimes haunted man we was often shown if F1. This was really the kind of PR work, that not just suits him, bot brings the best out of him.
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 09 Jun 2010, 06:36

I've just read in Finnish press that there is a case of blackmail reported to the police. Some man tried to sell some images with Jenni to the press, but some paper refused as they were considered private, a home album.
The investigation continues, so the police and Jenni can not give more comments on this matter.

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 09 Jun 2010, 06:40

rko281 wrote:I've just read in Finnish press that there is a case of blackmail reported to the police. Some man tried to sell some images with Jenni to the press, but some paper refused as they were considered private, a home album.
The investigation continues, so the police and Jenni can not give more comments on this matter.
Hopefully they won't end up in the press anyway
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 09 Jun 2010, 07:54

Wolfie wrote:Hey, all of you :wave:

About the F1Zone-magazine, who would be willing to do the following:

"We need 2 Articles about WRC (Kimi's future? + Maybe a Preview for the next round ? or review about this season so far)?"

Please :pray:

i dont have a writing skill nicole..

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 09 Jun 2010, 07:58

rko281 wrote:I've just read in Finnish press that there is a case of blackmail reported to the police. Some man tried to sell some images with Jenni to the press, but some paper refused as they were considered private, a home album.
Well I suppose, you are talking about that one, right? -> http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2010060 ... 2_uu.shtml

Hmm....what kind of pics could that be?

- Jenni while being unfaithful?
- Some incident in her club?

Well, if it's something like that, I think it's damn poor, that there are again scandals. If she likes it wild, okay, it's not a crime to be a bad girl, she has to know, who to handle it with her marriage and also Kimi, whether he is ready to bear her scandals as well, it's just silly, that it will take Kimi also in the press, cuz she's his wife... :roll::

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 09 Jun 2010, 08:07

LadyR wrote:
Well I suppose, you are talking about that one, right? -> http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2010060 ... 2_uu.shtml

Well, if it's something like that, I think it's damn poor, that there are again scandals. If she likes it wild, okay, it's not a crime to be a bad girl, she has to know, who to handle it with her marriage and also Kimi, whether he is ready to bear her scandals as well, it's just silly, that it will take Kimi also in the press, cuz she's his wife... :roll::
Since the details are not public yet, I don't think it's fair to speculate like this.
As I undestood is something private (as made in their home) because if there was something outside her marriage the paper might have been interested to print.
Anyhow, don't think it's fair to judge her like that as long as we don't know what it is (maybe there were some pictures taken by him, or some pictures of her in a previous relationship).
When someone is famous, unfortunately these kind of things happen.

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 09 Jun 2010, 08:12

rko281 wrote:
LadyR wrote:

Since the details are not public yet, I don't think it's fair to speculate like this.
As I undestood is something private (as made in their home) because if there was something outside her marriage the paper might have been interested to print.
Anyhow, don't think it's fair to judge her like that as long as we don't know what it is (maybe there were some pictures taken by him, or some pictures of her in a previous relationship).
When someone is famous, unfortunately these kind of things happen.
No no, don't get me wrong, I don't judge her, it's just, if a case like that got an own article in the newspaper and if police is involved, it's surely, nothing that harmless. If Kimi had his love affairs, pictures and articles were also been published in the press, and it wasn't so special....so let's wait and see, what she did! :lol:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 09 Jun 2010, 08:15

Kimi, Get Crunk and beat the s*** out of that blackmailer :lol: :p
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 09 Jun 2010, 08:19

luieluv wrote:
Kimi, Get Crunk and beat the s*** out of that blackmailer :lol: :p

Ehehe...she should do, it's her thing....Kimi has to rally! :cool:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 09 Jun 2010, 08:20

Sounds like it's private photos or the like. The paparazzi are all scum as far as I'm concerned. Famous or not, let people have their privacy.

If that's what it is I have a perfect solution

Kimi has a presser:
"To those who have decided to try and sell PRIVATE _______ to the press, I have only one response. F1 champion and star, WRC star, fun loving, easy going, beautiful wife and home. Jealous? Damn right biaaaaa......"
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 09 Jun 2010, 08:21

beefree88 wrote:
Hopefully they won't end up in the press anyway
i dont think the press will be interested anymore since the police already involved..

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 09 Jun 2010, 08:23

Guys, we live in 2010. They seem to be a free couple ( I like that, that they don't suffocate each other ), can have fun on their own.....
The press, we know, can grab anything to make headlines.....For me it doesn't matter, it's gossip anyway and we must not interfere with other people's private lives. I only care that Kimi will be pissed since he doesn't like these things....

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 09 Jun 2010, 08:27

redstorm wrote:Sounds like it's private photos or the like. The paparazzi are all scum as far as I'm concerned. Famous or not, let people have their privacy.

If that's what it is I have a perfect solution

Kimi has a presser:
"To those who have decided to try and sell PRIVATE _______ to the press, I have only one response. F1 champion and star, WRC star, fun loving, easy going, beautiful wife and home. Jealous? Damn right biaaaaa......"
Jenni has a presser, not Kimi! :rofl:
Acropolis wrote:Guys, we live in 2010. They seem to be a free couple ( I like that, that they don't suffocate each other ), can have fun on their own.....
The press, we know, can grab anything to make headlines.....For me it doesn't matter, it's gossip anyway and we must not interfere with other people's private lives. I only care that Kimi will be pissed since he doesn't like these things....
Well, yeah, Kimi will be not amused and will tell her: "Jenni, didn't you already learn, how to deal with spicy pics?!" :rofl:

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 09 Jun 2010, 08:29

[quote="Acropolis"]Guys, we live in 2010. They seem to be a free couple ( I like that, that they don't suffocate each other ), can have fun on their own.....
The press, we know, can grab anything to make headlines.....For me it doesn't matter, it's gossip anyway and we must not interfere with other people's private lives. I only care that Kimi will be pissed since he doesn't like these things....[/quote]

Well, in this case the press acted good, because those men tried to sell and the paper considered it's not something that can be published because seems to be from personal collection (maybe they stole the album). I think the paper contacted the police and Jenni's representant and informed about this.

So, kudos to them for refusing to publish something that it's private. It's rare, but happens.

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 09 Jun 2010, 08:32

I meant he will be pissed with the stupid press, not Jenni I think they must have a code of understanding after so many years, and so much s**t they have gone through.....