The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
f194girl
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by f194girl » 07 Jun 2010, 13:54

Oh it´so nice!!! When I was a teenager Guns N´Roses had been my favorite band. I still love their old songs and like to listen to them.

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 07 Jun 2010, 13:57

Wolfie wrote:
Anelise wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Kimi will attend at an austrian sport talk this evening (at servus tv) .... hope that verena can watch it via live stream and record it (she wasn´t sure about that this morning :) )
oh, supi :thumbsup:

Axls showperformance including Kimi :cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvs9x0pdlE0
Thanks Lynx'niK!!!!
+1 :hug:

Here's another photo:

how i miss that helmet :(

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 07 Jun 2010, 14:00

Talking about helmets, I find Kimi's new full face helmet fantastic!

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 07 Jun 2010, 14:18

http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/f1/uutiset.s ... 06/1139981

Translation needed. Thanks in advance.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 07 Jun 2010, 14:24

luieluv wrote:http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/f1/uutiset.s ... 06/1139981

To summarize:Jyrki Järvilehto says that he never believed all the speculation that Kimi will be in RedBull in 2011 and that he always thought that Kimi hasn't come to WRC just for 1year.

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 07 Jun 2010, 14:32

rko281 wrote:
luieluv wrote:http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/f1/uutiset.s ... 06/1139981

To summarize:Jyrki Järvilehto says that he never believed all the speculation that Kimi will be in RedBull in 2011 and that he always thought that Kimi hasn't come to WRC just for 1year.
Thanks. :)
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 07 Jun 2010, 14:42

Wolfie wrote:
Anelise wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Kimi will attend at an austrian sport talk this evening (at servus tv) .... hope that verena can watch it via live stream and record it (she wasn´t sure about that this morning :) )

Thanks Lynx'niK!!!!

Here's another photo:

so cool!!!! :cool:

maybe it's Kimi behind the keyboard with the helmet, he has just been hiding that he has special talent in music too :n :lol:

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 07 Jun 2010, 14:58

Leijona wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Anelise wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:
so cool!!!! :cool:

maybe it's Kimi behind the keyboard with the helmet, he has just been hiding that he has special talent in music too :n :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 07 Jun 2010, 15:06

I guess this is the sports show Kimi will attend
http://www.servustv.com/cs/Satellite/Ar ... 9276617363

the guest are : Kimi Räikkönen und Raimund Baumschlager (beide Rallye-Piloten), Mattias Ekström (DTM-Pilot), Christian Feichtinger (EBEL-Geschäftsführer), Gernot Tripcke (DEL-Geschäftsführer)

P.S. I don't know if he's gonna be in the studio or they have an exclusive interview with him.

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 07 Jun 2010, 15:16

Raikkonen enjoys new rally adventure with Stilo

Former Grand Prix champion Kimi Raikkonen, who has used a Stilo helmet since the start of this year's World Rally Championship season, experienced a new type of rally adventure when he went head-to-head against well-known
Enduro bike rider Taddy Blazusiak.

Raikkonen drove his Citroen Junior Team C4 WRC on a twisty 13-kilometre gravel stage in Austria, on the occasion
of the Red Bull Hare Scramble. He was raced to the top by Blazusiak on his KTM trials bike, but it was the Stilo-equipped 'iceman' who triumphed. As part of the deal, Blazusiak had to wash Raikkonen's Citroen after the finish.

Raikkonen is also due to contest a small Italian rally this weekend, Rally della Lanterna, in Stilo's homeland.
The all-asphalt event is designed to help Raikkonen and his Citroen Junior Team mate Sebastien Ogier prepare
themselves for the forthcoming asphalt rallies in the second half of the World Rally Championship season.
http://www.rallybuzz.com/kimi-enjoying-wrc-rallying/

ish678
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by ish678 » 07 Jun 2010, 16:25

I heard back from the job interview I went to last week - and it seems like I got one of the placements :) It's all subject to a bit of paperwork but it looks like if that's all OK and sorted, then I got a job :shhh: Which is pretty cool :)

But I'd like to ask for some advice: the placement is only for two months with the possibility of a permanent position. So do you think I should continue applying for other jobs just in case? And if I do that and I manage to get an interview, do you think it would be a bit out of order to go to an interview for another job? Because I guess I wouldn't be just given the day off for another interview so a bit of truth-economising would be needed :lol:

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm a bit new to all this :blush:

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 07 Jun 2010, 16:34

thats GREAT NEWS you got the job,i dont know about the other part,I know around here its hard to find work.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 07 Jun 2010, 16:43

my son just went through this he started with APPLE at the low end part time, he didnt know what to do, I told him to stay with it because its a great company, he did now hes worked his way up and good money. Ish if its a good company with a chance to grow you may want to give it some time.
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 07 Jun 2010, 17:02

Wolfie wrote:
Anelise wrote:
Lynx'niK wrote:

Thanks Lynx'niK!!!!

Here's another photo:

Well, people, you know, what's weird...I forget in with thread, but I already said once, Kimi should start a career as a rockstar! :80: :cool:

ish678
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by ish678 » 07 Jun 2010, 17:12

Thanks a lot, Maria :wave: And that's great about your son :)

It's a really small local organisation that's been going through a few problems and the new employees are wanted to help with the marketing and re-launch. I don't think it's something I want to do long term, that's if they don't decide to end the placement after the two months anyway, but I don't know how I should continue my job search, if at all :huh: