The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Moominpappa » 16 May 2010, 12:33

Guess what I hope.

Did you remember the time when Trulli was in Renault with Alonso? I hope that Massa could drive as well as Trulli then and still he will replaced. That should show to everyone (except some truebelievers) how much there is politics behind some drivers.
I miss a babysitter

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 16 May 2010, 13:47

Cool, Chef!!! I'm gonna look for a copy of C!, then :D
Off-Topic: show
Boy, is the Monaco GP boring or what??? Webber leading from start to finish. That Red Bull car is making him look good like the F2008 made Massa look good. I dunno about you guys but I ain't convinced.

Commentators talking about Kimi. Same bullsht about him going home immediately after the race, not motivating the team, chenes chenes (yada yada). They say he's watching the race from the Red Bull center. Implying that if Webber gets replaced by Kimi, it'll be a marketing decision. That or I'm just being negative and distrustful.

kracer
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by kracer » 16 May 2010, 14:41

dindi wrote:Cool, Chef!!! I'm gonna look for a copy of C!, then :D
Boy, is the Monaco GP boring or what??? Webber leading from start to finish. That Red Bull car is making him look good like the F2008 made Massa look good. I dunno about you guys but I ain't convinced.

Commentators talking about Kimi. Same bullsht about him going home immediately after the race, not motivating the team, chenes chenes (yada yada). They say he's watching the race from the Red Bull center. Implying that if Webber gets replaced by Kimi, it'll be a marketing decision. That or I'm just being negative and distrustful.
I can't believe I said that for everyone to read! LOL
I agree with you about the race. This is the first time it seemed like the 78 laps was endless! I'm just happy RB is now leading the Constructor's. I wish that it was Vettel who was the winner instead of Webber. Bummer! :<>:

realms
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by realms » 16 May 2010, 14:42

i had to go out ... and i thought Kimi would be picked out by one of the cameras ( and the videos would be here )... was he even there ?

anyways was back home with 20 laps .... atleast could see them showing Jlo :P

kracer
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by kracer » 16 May 2010, 14:43

And thanks, Kriss and Moominpappa! :hug:

KIMBO1
kart driver
kart driver

Post by KIMBO1 » 16 May 2010, 14:47

Great comments Kracer so good to hear someone promoting Kimi after all the knocks he gets from commentators, etc.

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 16 May 2010, 15:40

Greats comment Pauli :shhh: And I am proud to talk to a famous person :cool:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

kracer
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by kracer » 16 May 2010, 16:08

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Greats comment Pauli :shhh: And I am proud to talk to a famous person :cool:
HAHA! I wish I was sooo popular that I could meet Kimi and we could hang out! !yahoo:

Oohhh, wishful thinking... :blush:

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Anelise » 16 May 2010, 17:04

kracer wrote:Hi everyone!

I've not been able to come in here for a few days so I missed the whole bashing thing. I have to go back and read so many pages that it will take some time.

I just wanted to share with you my 15 minutes of fame :n

I was interviewed by C! magazine, which is the leading Automotive magazine here, because of my love for F1, for their May issue which has just come out.

Of course, I couldn't talk about my passion for F1 without mentioning Kimi so here's what I said:

Quote from C! Magazine - May 2010 issue
Who is your favorite driver?

"KIMI RAIKKONEN!!! As a professional driver - he's got the speed, the b*** to risk everything and go flat out, he's got tremendous talent, and nothing seems to faze him! He's really the Iceman! He is cool, calm and collected. He never whined and complained when things didn't go his way. He never loses his temper, he has these incredible one-liners that give one a glimpse of his wit and humor and he handled his being replaced at Ferrari with quiet dignity and with his head held high. Of course, I have to say that he is one of the most good-looking drivers I have ever come across! Drool!"
And the pic they put of me for the article was in front of Kimi's garage during the Singapore GP... :n

Hope you guys like what I said...Gotta spread the Kimimania here in Manila! :n
Very cool!!!!!! :cool: :cool:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 16 May 2010, 17:59

super kool Kracer
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 16 May 2010, 19:43

Cool kracer! :)

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 16 May 2010, 20:44

Spot on Ludy, muito obrigado amiga. I choose my drivers the same way as you my friend. Brasil has two drivers not worthy to fill Senna's boots, one who has made being a number two driver a carear and the other with a major head problem (before his crash) that needs constant support of his race engineer and even intstruction on how to drive the car during the race. As for the "unamed" when it goes well its ok but..........when the problems start (and they will) he is mad bad and dangerous to have in your team. Thats my rant over folks.

Well done to Mark, Seb and Robert glad to see the three of them on the podium

This was in reply to Ludy's posting a few pages back somehow i lost the quote :blush:

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 16 May 2010, 22:02

Linda-Anne wrote:Spot on Ludy, muito obrigado amiga. I choose my drivers the same way as you my friend. Brasil has two drivers not worthy to fill Senna's boots, one who has made being a number two driver a carear and the other with a major head problem (before his crash) that needs constant support of his race engineer and even intstruction on how to drive the car during the race. As for the "unamed" when it goes well its ok but..........when the problems start (and they will) he is mad bad and dangerous to have in your team. Thats my rant over folks.

Well done to Mark, Seb and Robert glad to see the three of them on the podium

This was in reply to Ludy's posting a few pages back somehow i lost the quote :blush:
De nada (You´re Welcome) Linda!!!! I know exactly what you mean!! :O

@kracer Pauline, that's so amazing!!!! Congratulations dear!!!! You did really well!!! :thumbsup:
:O
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 17 May 2010, 04:20

Yep! In case you didn't know, KRacer is a culinary celebrity here :D Hey, Chef... I was driving on EDSA the other day and I saw this Honda Civic with a sticker of Kimi's Viking logo (the one on his helmet)! It was pretty cool :)
I'm going through a rough patch in my life right now and it's great to have this place and you guys as some sort of refuge or haven, if you will. Thanks to all of you :)