The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Moominpappa » 26 Apr 2010, 18:58

Kimi: "Voi vitun kyrpä, saatana"
Kaitsu: "Rauhoitu nyt!" = take it easy now
:lol:
This, just before they overtake Latvala.

and in the end Kaitsu told: Katos, Jari-Matti ei näe mitään, viesti tulee radiolla = Look, Jari-Matti don't see anything, the messages goes with radio.

Other things: Kaitsu told couple split times from Villagra or Wilson (they= Kimi and Kaj was ahead). Some corners was "pirun pitkä" = evil's long
I miss a babysitter

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 26 Apr 2010, 19:04

Moominpappa wrote:Kimi: "Voi vitun kyrpä, saatana"
What does this mean? :lol:

Kaitsu is a nickname for the name Kaj?

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 26 Apr 2010, 19:08

Kinga wrote:

Yes, Kaitsu is nickname. Kimi swear normal finnish way, when sand was in the ear and they didn't see so well.
Hmm. he was angry for the car and tought that it's driver might be a d**k :zz:
I miss a babysitter

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 26 Apr 2010, 19:15

Moominpappa wrote:
Kinga wrote:

Yes, Kaitsu is nickname. Kimi swear normal finnish way, when sand was in the ear and they didn't see so well.
Hmm. he was angry for the car and tought that it's driver might be a d**k :zz:
ah, thank you! I just copied that sentence into the google translator... :zz:

Also, at 11:20 Kimi says something and Kaj says something twice. At 11:54 Kimi is quite angry, at least that's what I assume hearing his voice. What did they say?

Yeah, and I noticed a Hungarian flag at 15:24!!! :thumbsup:

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 26 Apr 2010, 20:07

I am using an another pc and will not look the video again, but I guess that 11:54 is told what I wrote before. If I remember right, Kimi wondered if someone has got a puncture front of him. He also swear a little.

Nice video, they really drive fast and C4 accelerates very well.

-edit-
I should read my posts at least twice before put submit button &doh
Last edited by Moominpappa on 26 Apr 2010, 20:18, edited 2 times in total.
I miss a babysitter

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 26 Apr 2010, 20:11

Moominpappa wrote:I am an another pc and will not look the video again, but I guess that 11:54 is told what I wrote before. If I remember right, Kimi wondered if someone has got a puncture front of him. He also swear a little.

Nice video, they really drive fast and C4 accelerates very well.
Thank you! Yes, I agree, it's a fantastic video. Wish we could see the whole rally through on board camera. (and I wish I could understand every word there've been said.) :)

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 26 Apr 2010, 20:36

interesting to read all that stuff, and girls, it's so good you didn't go usual way 'Kimi is soooo coooool, his hair....' for 10-20 pages :)

apple is good to have you back and know you're better.

hello all those joining forum :hug:

keeping an eye on a forum...
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 26 Apr 2010, 20:57

gosh, now I truly understand how difficult and LONG each stage is.... just watching the long SS13 makes me tired, wonder how drained Kimi and Kaj feel after the long days when there are several of stages like that???? :confused:

Kimi swears a lot during that video and mostly because of the dusty conditions...

at 10:37 Kimi: "Vittu ku tää pölisee nyt jo" = "Fu*k it is dusty already"
at 10:44 Kimi: "Onks jollain menny rengas?" = "Has somebody had a tire puncture?" Kaj: "Varmaan joo." = "Probably yeah."

at 11:20 it's really difficult to hear what both Kimi and Kaj say, but all I can hear is Kaj saying: "Täällä tuulee onneks" = "Fortunately it's windy"

at 11:45 Kaj: "Keskity vaan omaan" = "Just concentrate on yourself" and after that, just like Moominpappa said, comes A LOT of swear words from Kimi and Kaj tries to calm him down :lol:

after that they see Jari-Matti Latvala pull to the side and Kaj: "Käänsi Jari-Matti hienosti sivuun" = "Jari-Matti turned cleanly to the side" and Kimi: "No joo mut vois vähän kattoo" = "Well yeah but he could look a little..."

at 15:31 Kimi: "Vittu mitä nää on muuttanu" = "Fu*k they have changed this"

and in the end just like Dracaena said, they both seem very happy with the stage and Kaj explains that Jari-Matti doesn't see anything, he only gets the information from the radio..

gotta say, Kimi is one fire-cracker when he's behind the wheel!!!!!! :lol: swear words are flying everywhere and Kaj has to calm him down!

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 26 Apr 2010, 21:09

Leijona wrote:gosh, now I truly understand how difficult and LONG each stage is.... just watching the long SS13 makes me tired, wonder how drained Kimi and Kaj feel after the long days when there are several of stages like that???? :confused:

Kimi swears a lot during that video and mostly because of the dusty conditions...

at 10:37 Kimi: "Vittu ku tää pölisee nyt jo" = "Fu*k it is dusty already"
at 10:44 Kimi: "Onks jollain menny rengas?" = "Has somebody had a tire puncture?" Kaj: "Varmaan joo." = "Probably yeah."

at 11:20 it's really difficult to hear what both Kimi and Kaj say, but all I can hear is Kaj saying: "Täällä tuulee onneks" = "Fortunately it's windy"

at 11:45 Kaj: "Keskity vaan omaan" = "Just concentrate on yourself" and after that, just like Moominpappa said, comes A LOT of swear words from Kimi and Kaj tries to calm him down :lol:

after that they see Jari-Matti Latvala pull to the side and Kaj: "Käänsi Jari-Matti hienosti sivuun" = "Jari-Matti turned cleanly to the side" and Kimi: "No joo mut vois vähän kattoo" = "Well yeah but he could look a little..."

at 15:31 Kimi: "Vittu mitä nää on muuttanu" = "Fu*k they have changed this"

and in the end just like Dracaena said, they both seem very happy with the stage and Kaj explains that Jari-Matti doesn't see anything, he only gets the information from the radio..

gotta say, Kimi is one fire-cracker when he's behind the wheel!!!!!! :lol: swear words are flying everywhere and Kaj has to calm him down!
Thanks Leijona, Moominpappa and Dracaena for the translations!!! :hug:

Yes Leijona we got tired just to watch!!! I can't imagine how tiring must Kimi and Kaj feel after an entire weekend like this!!!! :S
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 26 Apr 2010, 21:32

Leijona wrote:gosh, now I truly understand how difficult and LONG each stage is.... just watching the long SS13 makes me tired, wonder how drained Kimi and Kaj feel after the long days when there are several of stages like that???? :confused:
Yeah, that was my feeling too! :blink:
Leijona wrote:gotta say, Kimi is one fire-cracker when he's behind the wheel!!!!!! :lol: swear words are flying everywhere and Kaj has to calm him down!
:lol: Even if I couldn't understand a word other than "vittu" I could sense that swear words were flying everywhere! :lol: Kimi's voice was very angry once. I could hear that Kaj wanted to calm him down. I would say it looks like that in that C4 Kaj is the real iceman! :p

Thanks for the translations everyone. :hug:

Soren
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Soren » 26 Apr 2010, 21:56

Kaitsu: "Rauhoitu nyt!" = take it easy now
:lol:
This, just before they overtake Latvala.

and in the end Kaitsu told: Katos, Jari-Matti ei näe mitään, viesti tulee radiolla = Look, Jari-Matti don't see anything, the messages goes with radio.

Other things: Kaitsu told couple split times from Villagra or Wilson (they= Kimi and Kaj was ahead). Some corners was "pirun pitkä" = evil's long
Thanks Dracaena and Moominpappa.

Man! Kimi sounds so angry there!! :S He was really pissed :fear: I never heard him like that before. Its at 11:50 in the video in case someone didnt see everything. I guess he was fed up driving in the dust from Latvala.
Google says both vittu and saatana means f*cking. But I thought those words meant p*ssy and s*tan? Dont they? lol :p

Oh - and after Kai says that Jari-Matti didnt see anything, then Kimi said something with mitään as well? What was that?

Edit: maybe I should censor a little..
Last edited by Soren on 26 Apr 2010, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.
Join our feisty Kimi Raikkonen group on Facebook
Click and join :D
Click here to follow us on Twitter as well

Vlad
car driver
car driver

Post by Vlad » 26 Apr 2010, 22:30

dindi wrote:Warm welcome, Vlad! You'll love it here :::
Thanks,

I'm glad to finally find live WRC/Kimi forum. It was getting lonely on Planet-f1 Flag:##
Kimi is the One!

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 27 Apr 2010, 03:13

Wow...all that stuff happened to him on SS13 and he still managed to set his best time of all the stages?

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 27 Apr 2010, 04:54

sleenster wrote:Wow...all that stuff happened to him on SS13 and he still managed to set his best time of all the stages?
Yes, It is cool that Kimi didn't slow his pace with sudden conditions. He can keep a focus just on driving even there could listen angry voice.

Welcome Vlad :wave:
I miss a babysitter

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 27 Apr 2010, 05:03

Kinga wrote:

If I may offer a broken translation using my limited Suomi confined to swear words:
Off-Topic: show
kyrpaä = penis
saatana = satan/evil
EDIT: I see our good buddies from Finland have translated most parts already. Kiitos! :D