The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by dindi » 17 Apr 2010, 18:55

Vettel's really missing his BFF. Look at the hair: http://www.motorsport-magazin.com/image ... 246812.jpg

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 17 Apr 2010, 18:56

I just got into my hands DNA company advertise..and who else than Kimi is on the cover?
There is a little interview too, made by surprise surprise Heikki Kulta. There is nothing much new, all the ingredients Kimi has earlier said but one thing though..about F1.
He says" the drivers are much more relaxed in rally, making company with each others unlike the F1 drivers who lives in their cage."

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 17 Apr 2010, 19:01

apple wrote:I just got into my hands DNA company advertise..and who else than Kimi is on the cover?
There is a little interview too, made by surprise surprise Heikki Kulta. There is nothing much new, all the ingredients Kimi has earlier said but one thing though..about F1.
He says" the drivers are much more relaxed in rally, making company with each others unlike the F1 drivers who lives in their cage."
Thanks Eeva!!! :O

Kimi and his straightforward opinion!!! I love this!!! :cool: He's totally right in F1 the drivers live in a cage!!! Perfect Kimi!!! :lol:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 17 Apr 2010, 19:32

Thank you for coming to get me , I was so sad when you guys left, rally Kimi and you guys made my day . So happy to be back. Thanks again!
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 17 Apr 2010, 19:44

Welcome Maria :)
I miss a babysitter

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 17 Apr 2010, 21:03

dindi wrote:Vettel's really missing his BFF. Look at the hair: http://www.motorsport-magazin.com/image ... 246812.jpg
Hey, doesn't Kimi wear a similar sweater like that too??

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Anelise » 17 Apr 2010, 21:46

Thanks apple!!!! :thumbsup:

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 17 Apr 2010, 23:04

Very solid, very solid..
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

angel_of_music
car driver
car driver

Post by angel_of_music » 17 Apr 2010, 23:08

Hey guys! Haven't been here much lately, simply haven't got the time like I wish I had... :blush: :(

But I am soooo proud of our Kimi!!! :shhh: :shhh:
Flag:##

Anyways, found an article you might enjoy!
Rally Turkey: Citroen Jr leg 2 summary: Kimi Raikkonen makes up places in Turkey
Sebastien Ogier and Julien Ingrassia led the overall classification right up until SS15, when they lost three minutes this afternoon with a puncture. They will start the final day in fifth place, just in front of their Citroen Junior Team team mates. Kimi Raikkonen and Kaj Lindstrom, who are currently sixth, made up two places today.

Kimi Raikkonen and Kaj Lindstrom started the day in eighth place and used the first loop of stages to move up the leaderboard. By the end of SS10, the former F1 World Champion was already sixth overall."

"The Citroen C4 WRC always feels easy to drive," said the Finn. "On the asphalt I was maybe a little too careful until I realised how much grip was available. I'm pleased with our pace: it was a good day without the slightest problem. The only thing was that I stalled twice in the same place on each of the loops of stages. We improved our pace in the afternoon. Tomorrow will be a new day where we will try to keep our position to the end."

Benoit Nogier, the Citroen Junior Team Manager, said: "Sebastien was driving what was virtually a perfect rally. It's disappointing that he was unable to keep fighting for victory all the way to the end, but the rally is far from over. Sebastien and Julien are fifth, which would still be a good result. This takes nothing away from the top performance they have been putting in since yesterday morning. Kimi is also making very good progress. He has managed to break away from the drivers he was fighting with at the start of this event. It's all very encouraging."

Source: Citroën

angel_of_music
car driver
car driver

Post by angel_of_music » 17 Apr 2010, 23:28

Found and translated one more... :O

I wonder what happens if it rains, I don't have such a good feeling about this... rain makes me nervous for my favourite driver's safety... :fear: :confused:
Rally of Turkey: Rain forecast for Sunday

The Rally of Turkey has been so far marked by extreme weather, unfavourable for tanning on the beach, but the rain still spared the first two days of racing. However, tensions are rising on Saturday night in Istanbul, as the sky threatens to burden the roads in the final stage of the rally.

Forecasts predict rain between Saturday and Sunday, and more precisely, showers for the day ahead. If the forecasts become true, the position of leader will prove much less costly on wet soil or mud. Sebastien Loeb could then afford to attack less in the beginning, in order to limit risks.

Temperatures will continue to fall, as mercury has been confined over the past two days in levels more appreciated by those who like chilly weather. The thermometer should not exceed 15º at most during the day on Sunday.

Source: Automoto365

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 18 Apr 2010, 05:41

Thanks, Angel! And nice to see you here, Maria :) Sorry again for taking so long to come and get you... :blush:

flatout
car driver
car driver

Post by flatout » 18 Apr 2010, 06:23

Aha! So this is where the PF1 guns have transferred to. Thanks Dindi. :)

Here's to the last day of Turkey!
Last edited by flatout on 18 Apr 2010, 06:28, edited 1 time in total.

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 18 Apr 2010, 06:25

Welcome flatout :) You can be sure that this is better place :cool:
I miss a babysitter

flatout
car driver
car driver

Post by flatout » 18 Apr 2010, 06:27

Moominpappa wrote:Welcome flatout :) You can be sure that this is better place :cool:

Thanks Moominpappa. :wave: I am getting a bit worried about muddy conditions today. Hmmmm..

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 18 Apr 2010, 06:28

Moominpappa wrote:Welcome flatout :) You can be sure that this is better place :cool:
I think we all are getting worried about the conditions :fear: :pray:

Hello :wave: to everyone who finally got his ass in here :hug:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)