The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by Kinga » 05 Nov 2010, 19:49

LadyR wrote: Don't think so. Suits to him just as hobby....but with the jet-ski.... :zz: :cool:

Maybe they released that trailer for the fans for guessing, what he'll do next year?

Kinda "Which sport for Kimi in 2011?" :zz:

I personally can imagine him in motocross scene best! :p
LOL my hubby has already started the guessing. He said Kimi would go cycling so we "have to" visit Tour de France in 2011. :lol:

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 05 Nov 2010, 19:50

sammyosammy wrote:
LadyR wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Maybe they released that trailer for the fans for guessing, what he'll do next year?
p
every single message they give us reminds me with the question of mine to Mr.Kulta; is it possible that Robertsons and Kimi will serve us with some dynamite once more.. :cool:
well....that's the way, they are.... :cool:

Just like a huge puzzle, but who'll be finished at first and get the overall message.... :zz: :O :lol:

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 05 Nov 2010, 19:53

LadyR wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
LadyR wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
p
every single message they give us reminds me with the question of mine to Mr.Kulta; is it possible that Robertsons and Kimi will serve us with some dynamite once more.. :cool:

Just like a huge puzzle, but who'll be finished at first and get the overall message.... :zz: :O :lol:
Couldn´t we take this to "speculation-thread". I need 200 posts to fight with Maria :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 05 Nov 2010, 19:57

Kinga wrote:
LadyR wrote: Don't think so. Suits to him just as hobby....but with the jet-ski.... :zz: :cool:

LOL my hubby has already started the guessing. He said Kimi would go cycling so we "have to" visit Tour de France in 2011. :lol:
There are genres where I don't want to see him: DTM, Tour de France and soccer :fear:

But something that could be fun to follow would be bikes, not MotoGP or anything like that, rather motocross, trial, enduro etc :thumbsup:

Oi, I can see Kimi on a trial-bike in the forest :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 05 Nov 2010, 19:59

sammyosammy wrote:
Couldn´t we take this to "speculation-thread". I need 200 posts to fight with Maria :lol:
Mr. Sammy, it's your own fault since you posted the link here :n

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 05 Nov 2010, 20:00

sammyosammy wrote:
LadyR wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
LadyR wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
p

Well, okay....no problem with that...

Hehe....Kimi doing motorcross or enduro...awesome....

the bike in the scene is the KTM bike, which he bought before Erzberg Rodeo....I think, it's the same or similiar type as Taddy Blazusiak rides.... :cool:

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 05 Nov 2010, 20:01

Wolfie wrote:
Kinga wrote:
LadyR wrote: Don't think so. Suits to him just as hobby....but with the jet-ski....

There are genres where I don't want to see him: DTM, Tour de France and soccer :fear:

But something that could be fun to follow would be bikes, not MotoGP or anything like that, rather motocross, trial, enduro etc :thumbsup:

Oi, I can see Kimi on a trial-bike in the forest :hug:
eeerhm...when it comes to his jumps when having these water games...I´d suggest motocross- or enduro-bikes. Forget about trials.. :lol:

Eleariel
car driver
car driver

Post by Eleariel » 05 Nov 2010, 20:05

Btw, is he constantly wearing a cap? (Excluding the water scenes of course :lol:) Wouldn't it be simpler to visit a hairdresser or something? Image

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 05 Nov 2010, 20:06

Yay, you also like bikes, LadyR :hug:

When I was 14 years old I dated a guy who owned a trial-bike (his father made them) and I had no idea what trial was about so when he wanted to take me for a ride I dressed up in beautiful light-blue jeans etc.

:blink:

He didn't tell that it was a ride in the forest and hills, keeping the bike on one wheel here and there and my beautiful jeans.... were brown when I got home :(

But it was fun :lol:

@Sammy, Kimi would be awesome in trial :<>:

sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by sammyosammy » 05 Nov 2010, 20:08

Wolfie wrote:Yay, you also like bikes, LadyR :hug:

When I was 14 years old I dated a guy who owned a trial-bike (his father made them) and I had no idea what trial was about so when he wanted to take me for a ride I dressed up in beautiful light-blue jeans etc.

He didn't tell that it was a ride in the forest and hills, keeping the bike on one wheel here and there and my beautiful jeans.... were brown when I got home :(

amazing things they do with their bikes, don`t they. more like gymnastics..

(no he would not)
Last edited by sammyosammy on 05 Nov 2010, 20:09, edited 1 time in total.

Lunna
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lunna » 05 Nov 2010, 20:08

!yahoo: !yahoo: can't wait 2011! Image
Couldn't imagine smth. like this from Kimi - great surprise! :cool:
LadyR wrote: I don't think, that it has anything to do with his plans for next years
+1
I'm sure they decided to make this video (some kind of behind the scenes) long ago cuz we've seen guys with cameras around Kimi almost at every rally + at last tests :O

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 05 Nov 2010, 20:12

this vid is wayyyy toooo hoooott for me... especially in 0:18... I'm drooling alot here... :drool: :drool:

Lunna
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lunna » 05 Nov 2010, 20:12

sammyosammy wrote: The part when "water-skiing". I love the irony :)
+1 :lol:
Kinga wrote:LOL the title of the documentary should be like:
Look Ferrari, how much I enjoyed my life with your money... :n
LOL and you noticed this "ha-ha-ha" in the end? :n like in horror movies :lol:
LadyR wrote: Hehe....Kimi doing motorcross or enduro...awesome....
Red Bull X-fighters? :zz: :p

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 05 Nov 2010, 20:14

sammyosammy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Yay, you also like bikes, LadyR :hug:

amazing things they do with their bikes, don`t they. more like gymnastics..

(no he would not)
Try sitting in the backseat :lol:

But it's awesome to watch, we have so much forests and small hills with big stones that they arranged a lot of those competitions in Espoo and it almost stops the heart when they are dangling on one wheel for ages until either continuing or failing :blink:

After that guys with mopeds were sort of... meh :p

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 05 Nov 2010, 20:17

Lunna wrote:
LadyR wrote: Hehe....Kimi doing motorcross or enduro...awesome....
Red Bull X-fighters? :zz: :p
well....have seen them at Erzberg Rodeo.....dangerous, but awesome....pure adrenaline. :cool:

There was some incident, a rider had to get into emergency....so.....no X-Fighters, Kimi!!!!!