The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 24 Apr 2010, 15:25

In a hurry right now but Apple.... get yourself well again :pray:

Take care :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 24 Apr 2010, 17:21

Not knowing where to post my presentation, I will post here. :cool:
I am a 63 year old senile Italian manImage who has lived 32 years in Finland and many other countries around the world, but who can not speak any language well! :blush:
I am an industrial and interior designer!

:)
Edit:

I forgot to tell you that I am married to a Finn since '78
and I have 12 cats and two large white dogs.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 24 Apr 2010, 20:20

momo wrote:Not knowing where to post my presentation, I will post here. :cool:
I am a 63 year old senile Italian manImage who has lived 32 years in Finland and many other countries around the world, but who can not speak any language well! :blush:

Edit:

Oi, that was so funny and sweet of you, Momo :hug:

Wow, you have a a few cats :S

Married to a woman from Suomi, yay!!!

One question, what was it like in Italy the last two years? Did you all know that Kimi was going to be sacked or did it come as a surprise to you in Italy?

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 24 Apr 2010, 20:32

momo wrote: I am a 63 year old senile Italian manImage
That was a lovely post, Momo and that smiley... OMG :lol: Great!

12 cats? Do you have a photo of them?

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 24 Apr 2010, 20:45

Oh Momo! Another cat lover around!

I have a cat and now a dog too, since he was run by a car next to our house and we couldn't leave the poor soul die....

He's doing much better now but still has to go for an operation to fix a destroyed leg....He's such a lovely creature....

I try to make him the cat's friend, I hope they'll finally cope with each other....They are both very strong jealous

characters but both adorable!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 24 Apr 2010, 21:34

Wolfie wrote:One question, what was it like in Italy the last two years? Did you all know that Kimi was going to be sacked or did it come as a surprise to you in Italy?
No, I have hoped that Kimi would remain at Ferrari.
Then I speculated that it could go to McLaren.
At the end I thought it was near an agreement with Mercedes.
When came the decision to participate in the WRC, I almost died with a heart attack!
Now I am very happy for him.
I think many on the official forum of Kimi, Italian topic, they feel like me
I hope you can understand something of what I wrote! :blush:

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 24 Apr 2010, 21:45

Acropolis wrote:Oh Momo! Another cat lover around!

I have a cat and now a dog too, since he was run by a car next to our house and we couldn't leave the poor soul die....

He's doing much better now but still has to go for an operation to fix a destroyed leg....He's such a lovely creature....

I try to make him the cat's friend, I hope they'll finally cope with each other....They are both very strong jealous

Off-Topic: show
Bravaaaa Acropolis! :cool: :)
I really hope the operation goes well!
:pray: :pray:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 24 Apr 2010, 21:47

momo wrote:
Wolfie wrote:One question, what was it like in Italy the last two years? Did you all know that Kimi was going to be sacked or did it come as a surprise to you in Italy?
No, I have hoped that Kimi would remain at Ferrari.
Then I speculated that it could go to McLaren.
At the end I thought it was near an agreement with Mercedes.
When came the decision to participate in the WRC, I almost died with a heart attack!
Now I am very happy for him.
I think many on the official forum of Kimi, Italian topic, they feel like me
I hope you can understand something of what I wrote! :blush:
Those were some times, weren't they Momo :zz:

Hanging in the air all the time, not knowing where he would go - just as you were used to the idea of him going to Mclaren it was out of the picture and then it was Merc etc. etc. :<>:

Mikael from the Finnish forum who writes brilliant stories just like Appletree and Avastrol, wrote this one at the time when Mercedes was still in the picture :lol:

I was so angry at Alonso and Santander that I had already bought tickets to Milan, rented a car and got a Glock from the black market and was ready to go to the Ferrari-party to express my opinion. I also sold my Ferrari-red satin suit. I had to plan the thing carefully and believe me it took weeks. In the end I wasn't sure to whom I would say hello first, Montezemolo, Alonso or the scums from Santander if I would only recognise them.

At Milan airport I wondered about Berlusconi's face in the Italian news in the café's television. I was clearly in the right country. But after that Kimi Räikkönen's face said hello to me on the tv - the same face that I had left behind me at home, the ad sheet that was as high as my walls that I bought after Silverstone - and the news told with some Italian mumble something from which I recognised the words McLaren.

In the internet-café, with the handle inside my trousers, the news penetrated my bullet-vest. Kimi had milked top dollars from Ferrari and was now heading to McLaren or maybe RedBull - to take revenge on those latino traitors. I couldn't go through with my plan because I didn't know what papers still were to be signed. In the taverna which was filled with Tifosi and where I wouldn't have dared to go without my bullet-vest I noticed that almost everyone of them were angry at Monte. They wanted Kimi, not Alonso. That serves them right - they don't deserve the Iceman I thought. After the ice melted in my vodkaRedBull my intentions melted too and I decided to change my plans. Let them suffer in their mid-pack starting positions.

I bought an old Mercedes and headed towards London. I was sure that I could confirm the team switch there. I was at the French Riviera, almost where Kimi lived, when I understood from the British paper that Mercedes is leaving the team that will hire Kimi, McLaren. Now I was torn between two - or three. Should I put pressure on RedBull - at least i would never drink it again. Should I take revenge on Mercedes - is McLaren's interest and money big enough without the Germans? I immediately drove my Mercedes in to the ocean, left Redbull in case I would want to do something later and headed towards London.

RedBull would be good I thought on my way. A great car and great drinks, laid-back atmosphere and rally would also be ok. I could if nothing else would turn up - deal with Webber. Brawn I don't know - but Kimi would do well there too. Tough choices. Only 12 bullets.

I was closer to the Atlant when the news got me. I did the right thing. Kim's only choice is McLaren and RB can be forgotten. I'll deal with Haug later - he bought Brawn. But in the rush in London, when the old Vauxhall I 'borrowed' started to create problems, my life fell into the disgusting gutter in that big town. Right there with the fish sticks and the lard. Kimi is quitting. Negotiations are over. At least one sabbatical year ahead. Breakdown. British drivers for the Brits, German drivers to Mercedes.

Nothing matters. With the Glock against my temple I looked at my TV-plus -card (we need to buy those to see F1) I thought that I would first say goodbye to the F1-world and all other irrelevant matters. My money was stolen in Soho, as was my boyhood - yet my mood was gloomier and gloomier and the solution was inevitable.

I don't remember the street but I sat on the third dumpster and covered myself with a newspapers so that there would be no mess. I was searching for the safety button, button, button. The street light came right through the newspaper - just like in the movies - while I was looking at my life as a film. In the newspaper Kimi was smiling in the picture (sport section) and Haug was standing beside him.

HAAA! Kimi goes to Merc. My will to live tore me up from the garbage and I felt how a fresh wind took me to another road while a piece of bacon fell from my ear. Thanks to the Glock I got money to go home. On the boat I smiled along with the stars while the fresh and courageous seawind from Germany was blowing. The Northern Star was calling - I was frozen but related to the Iceman.

I was already near Helsinki. No - I didn't throw the Glock into the sea. First I would have to read the morning papers.

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 24 Apr 2010, 21:55

Kinga wrote:12 cats? Do you have a photo of them?
Yes, of course! :)
But I have too many of them ... lol

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 24 Apr 2010, 21:56

Acropolis wrote:Oh Momo! Another cat lover around!

Off-Topic: show
Oi, bless you Acropolis for taking care of the wounded dog :hug: Hope the dog gets better and they get along fine, the cat and the dog :pray:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 24 Apr 2010, 21:57

Ice-Ludy wrote:
Leijona wrote:Ludy, the interview was great once again!!! :S I enjoyed it a lot and am happy to know more about apple, she has interesting stories to tell :) so thank you!!

Moominpappa, I know... sorry :lol:
Thanks Leijona!!! I am glad you liked it was great!!! :)
+1, thanks Ludy and Apple and Sören :hug:

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 24 Apr 2010, 22:07

Wolfie wrote: Those were some times, weren't they Momo :zz:

Hanging in the air all the time, not knowing where he would go - just as you were used to the idea of him going to Mclaren it was out of the picture and then it was Merc etc. etc. :<>:

Mikael from the Finnish forum who writes brilliant stories just like Appletree and Avastrol, wrote this one at the time when Mercedes was still in the picture :lol:

I was so angry ...
Fantastic story!

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 24 Apr 2010, 22:15

kracer wrote:Apple, I hope everything is alright with you.

Thanks so much for sharing a part of yourself through Ludy :wave:

Thanks so much Ludy and Apple! :hug:
Thanks Pauline!!! :hug: Like I said I just love to talk to Kimi fans, it's a great feeling!!!! :O
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 24 Apr 2010, 22:21

momo wrote:Not knowing where to post my presentation, I will post here. :cool:

Edit:

Oh Momo!! Thanks for sharing with us a bit about your life!!!! :O

Ludy :O

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 24 Apr 2010, 22:22

Wolfie wrote:
Ice-Ludy wrote:
Leijona wrote:Ludy, the interview was great once again!!! :S I enjoyed it a lot and am happy to know more about apple, she has interesting stories to tell :) so thank you!!

Moominpappa, I know... sorry :lol:
Thanks Leijona!!! I am glad you liked it was great!!! :)
+1, thanks Ludy and Apple and Sören :hug:
Thanks Nikki!!! :hug: