The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by saif » 03 Nov 2010, 08:56

luieluv wrote:loved the words " there’s a heck of a lot more to come from him – and he’s still Kimi Raikkonen.”
:cool:
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Nov 2010, 08:57

luieluv wrote:loved the words " there’s a heck of a lot more to come from him – and he’s still Kimi Raikkonen.”
Thanks Luie, what a great reading that was :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 03 Nov 2010, 10:59

luieluv wrote:
Wilson : Block and Raikkonen are great for the WRC

News3rd November 2010
By Giles Wade

Ford team principal Malcolm Wilson says the World Rally Championship can learn lessons from the way Ken Block’s Monster team promotes itself.

Wilson has been working with the American in his first season at the highest level and he says he’s been impressed with Block’s commitment on and off the stages.

“I definitely think there are lessons to be learned from Ken and the way he and Monster approach everything,” said Wilson. “Look at the promotion, it’s just incredible. In France, there were thousands of people in the service park and the ones we had standing in front of our service area were all shouting for Ken, it was amazing.

“How many hits has he had for his latest Gymkhana video? It’s around 15 million or something like that, that’s incredible. He’s not known as a rally driver, he’s a gymkhana driver – but look at the good it’s doing for the WRC.”

Wilson added that he could see similar value in what Block’s energy drink WRC rival Kimi Raikkonen was doing for the sport.

“Some people have said they can’t see the value in what Kimi is doing,” said Wilson. “Well, for me, he’s brought great value in the WRC. Having him in the sport has raised the profile, created a stir and a story this season. Okay, he’s still learning, but there’s a heck of a lot more to come from him – and he’s still Kimi Raikkonen.”
http://www.maxrally.com/news/entry/wils ... r_the_wrc/
Thanks luieluv! :cool: :)

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 03 Nov 2010, 11:55

Wolfie wrote:
Thanks Luie, what a great reading that was :hug:
This last sentence of Wilson was great!!!! :shhh: Thanks for sharing Luie! :hug:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 03 Nov 2010, 12:08

aaaaw nice words from mr. wilson!!! is this a sign? :confused: (the silence around kimi kills me :lol: )
i´d prefer him to stay with citroen but main thing is that we get to see kimi driving next year! :)

btw we often saw his gang (the 2 peeps who shoot the vids) at pics while kimi was testing or at the erbergrodeo pics but we never got to see a video of that?!?!?! :confused:

haha i know i´m late but anyway. the reasons why i´m a kimifan: he is cute, does look damn hot, very talented, down to earth, honest, doesn´t care about the opinion of peeps he doesn´t care about, and i think that he is very lovely to the peeps he loves :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 03 Nov 2010, 12:20

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:aaaaw nice words from mr. wilson!!! is this a sign? :confused: (the silence around kimi kills me :lol: )
i´d prefer him to stay with citroen but main thing is that we get to see kimi driving next year! :)

btw we often saw his gang (the 2 peeps who shoot the vids) at pics while kimi was testing or at the erbergrodeo pics but we never got to see a video of that?!?!?! :confused:

haha i know i´m late but anyway. the reasons why i´m a kimifan: he is cute, does look damn hot, very talented, down to earth, honest, doesn´t care about the opinion of peeps he doesn´t care about, and i think that he is very lovely to the peeps he loves :)
+1 :thumbsup:

Loiste
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Loiste » 03 Nov 2010, 12:28

Does Ford has too much cars?
3 for Mikko, Jari, Dani, 2 for Wilson, Block and for Kimi else?
Lunna wrote:According to the last info Ford will have also 5 new cars by start of the season.

I guess the main problem - to find a sponsor who is ready to invest about 6-7 mln euros ( huge money) in Kimi's adventures in rally.
Kimi needs money in any case - so, If he finds it he will remain at Citroen I think.
Last edited by Loiste on 03 Nov 2010, 12:43, edited 1 time in total.

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 03 Nov 2010, 12:31

Hopefully all will be clear come Rally GB.

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 03 Nov 2010, 13:10

Kinga wrote:
Acropolis wrote:
redstorm wrote:It needs to be Ford. He doesn't need to develope a car for Mini, he needs to develope himself.
Yes, this would be the best solution if he insists on rally.
I think that too!

Wilson's words are music to my ears. He surely knows what he's talking about. Ford is a great team and there are great drivers. OMG, that would be uber cool to see Kimi in Ford (if not in F1)!!!! :thumbsup: Among Mikko and Jari-Matti woooow
I don't think I could handle Mikko, Jari-Mari and Kimi in the same team :lol:

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 03 Nov 2010, 13:24

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote: btw we often saw his gang (the 2 peeps who shoot the vids) at pics while kimi was testing or at the erbergrodeo pics but we never got to see a video of that?!?!?! :confused:
I would love to see a video about the Erzbergrodeo. The gang filmed a lot there, there must be quite a lot of material. That was a fun event and I think Kimi liked it a lot. :)

Sleenster: I could!!! :O

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 03 Nov 2010, 13:27

All the Finnish drivers in the same team! :drool:
Would be fun! :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Nov 2010, 13:40

icemaid wrote:All the Finnish drivers in the same team! :drool:
Would be fun! :lol:
But what if Kimi's mega-popularity awakens the Finnish trait in Jari-Mari and Hirvo - Envy :fear:

That's why if it is rally then the best option would be Ken, two laid-back guys and I'm still waiting for Kimi-barbies and Ken-barbies - imagine just how many would buy them, even us grown-ups, buying all the stuff that is available. Dressing them up and bragging here about what kind of overall and what kind of rally-car I have - imagine the clothes :blink:

We would become small girls in no time :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 03 Nov 2010, 13:48

Ok partnering Ken would be great too.
They will all be Ford linked drivers, I can accept that.
Better still Kimi back in F1 & drive some rallies with Ford, whatever... :lol:

A girl can dream right? :blush:

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 03 Nov 2010, 14:18

icemaid wrote: Better still Kimi back in F1 & drive some rallies with Ford, whatever... :lol:

A girl can dream right? :blush:
Same here! :)

Lunna
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Lunna » 03 Nov 2010, 16:04

Loiste wrote:Does Ford has too much cars?
3 for Mikko, Jari, Dani, 2 for Wilson, Block and for Kimi else?
Lunna wrote:According to the last info Ford will have also 5 new cars by start of the season.

I guess the main problem - to find a sponsor who is ready to invest about 6-7 mln euros ( huge money) in Kimi's adventures in rally.
Kimi needs money in any case - so, If he finds it he will remain at Citroen I think.
As I understood Block may drive S2000 not new Fiesta + you forget Al Qassimi :zz: