The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 07:13

Moominpappa wrote:
redstorm wrote: It's time for me to get back to my cell. Bedtime now. G'night to all you and I turn the microphone over to Moomin'.
Hah, Time is here over midnight, so I go bed too. I have to wake up when kids even I am at holiday.

Acropolis, thanks for your very nice words :blush: :hug: I think that Finns are not so adjust to get good feedback. I have no words now - redstorm will laught at me but it's ok, I can stand with it.
Moomin I am not laughing at you. I am joking around with you :lol: Please do not take it that way! All in good fun only :thumbsup:
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 07:31

Maria d wrote:thank you Wolfie, red, mooin, and now ragingjamaican, i had to sit in a hospital surgical waiting room for 7 hours today, so i had my hubbys iphone and then it hit me. go read some posts. well the room was quite and all the people were worried , i was to :fear: . but then i stared to read what you guys were writing, i started to laugh out loud :lol: . all the people turned and looked at me :blush: . thanks for being the bright spot in my day today. all went well hubby is home he will be fine. hes happy he now has the month of july off.cant wait for the next show.
Maria and Apple - hope everything is fine :pray:

I was thinking where were you yesterday, leaving me alone with these monsters :<>:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 29 Jun 2010, 07:48

Oh what a bright and shiny day it is, even with all these terrible financial things going on on the head of my poor country.....day of a general strike, hope for peace and sanity....
Maria and Apple, all the best to you....
Redstorm, you are full of good mood again it seems....
Wolfie you are indeed a very talkative Finnish girl, but then it seems that deep down all of you are so.....

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 07:52

realms wrote:
beefree88 wrote:As much as I enjoy this, don't we have an Off topic thread already? :)
In case of somebody tries to join us, might find it annoying
actually this is pretty much the history of Kimi Thread .... :D

people enjoy the off topic discussion ... new people find it annoying ... eventually they enjoy it as well :)

So where is Mr Kimi Raikkonen these days :)
Anith, you have always been with us and know the way Kimi-talks start going after we don't hear any news about him - always ends up like this :lol:

@ Beefree, I moderated the few last pages so it's easier to read - here's hoping for some real Kimi-news :pray: since haven't had any in a while!!!!

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 29 Jun 2010, 07:57

By the way, did you see that Webber crash? It almost gave me a heartattack....

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 07:59

Acropolis wrote:Oh what a bright and shiny day it is, even with all these terrible financial things going on on the head of my poor country.....day of a general strike, hope for peace and sanity....
Maria and Apple, all the best to you....
Redstorm, you are full of good mood again it seems....
Wolfie you are indeed a very talkative Finnish girl, but then it seems that deep down all of you are so.....
Hi Acropolis :hug:

Hope things clear up for you soon, we have followed it closely in Finland.

:blush: I talk a lot, my friends think I'm a bimbo :blush:

It's only because I also work as a therapist, when things get serious you have to balance it and that's why I'm flying high - too high sometimes - in a bimbo-way :blush:

But someone once gave me a good name: Sacred Bimbo :lol:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 08:03

I'm confused how it was thought I was in a bad mood. I'm just joking around, must be my culturally specific humor. Apologies to all.

Didn't expect action so soon today! I am sorry Acropolis. I hope sanity finally smacks them upside the head and they realize the error of the system in place. My concern is that Obama is driving America down the same hole with the same policies. The man is the most idealized clown to ever hold power.

So did you howl at the moon last night Wolfie? Are you partying all week long?
Last edited by redstorm on 29 Jun 2010, 08:04, edited 1 time in total.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 29 Jun 2010, 08:04

^^^^^^^^
Now you gave food to Redstorm's mouth, perhaps to the Jamaican too.... :lol: :lol:
We like talkative people, we practically can't shut up.....

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 08:08

Hey! You got rid of all our glorious conversation!!! When's the next rally? We really need help.......
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 29 Jun 2010, 08:09

Redstorm, i meant it that you are in a good mood...Please don't apologize, I personally enjoy your biting humor...never take it wrong....
I perhaps like to tease sometimes and language may be confusing.... keep on doing the same jokes....

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 08:11

Acropolis wrote:By the way, did you see that Webber crash? It almost gave me a heartattack....
And he had the nerve to accuse Kovalainen of blocking him :roll::

Mike Gascoyne said that Webbo has already been in many crashes where he himself is always innocent - this crash was clearly his fault. He should know that the slower cars need to brake way too sooner than the faster Red Bull cars.

Someone said that since the Red Bulls are so fast they go well when they are in the lead but face problems when in the middle of the traffic.

Yesterday I talked with a Finnish guy and asked what he thought about the boat accident where JJ Lehto and his friend was - his friend died and JJ Lehto is still in the hospital and the police haven't been given permission to ask him questions but we know that he was heavily drunk. For some reason MTV3-commentators said nothing about him during all weekend - zero...

Anyway, this guy said that it's pretty easy to determine that JJ was driving the boat only by looking at the way they flew when hitting the bridge - JJ fell in the water and his friend hit the bridge - which implies that JJ was driving the boat.

This is a real tragedy, imagine how JJ must feel about it if it really was his fault? It must take years to get over that - Marko Märtin stopped rallying when his co-driver died in a crash, these things are not easy in any way so blaming doesn't help.

Honestly, my heart goes out to JJ at the moment :pray: :hug:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 08:12

Ok good. What do you think of the selling/leasing of the islands?
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 29 Jun 2010, 08:14

Rally Bulgaria starts in nine days, God it is so near to us and I can't find someone to go with me....
Everybody is sooooo busy....and no Kimi or rally fans around me..... :( :(

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 29 Jun 2010, 08:17

redstorm wrote:I'm confused how it was thought I was in a bad mood. I'm just joking around, must be my culturally specific humor. Apologies to all.

Didn't expect action so soon today! I am sorry Acropolis. I hope sanity finally smacks them upside the head and they realize the error of the system in place. My concern is that Obama is driving America down the same hole with the same policies. The man is the most idealized clown to ever hold power.

So did you howl at the moon last night Wolfie? Are you partying all week long?
As an outsider I'm very happy for Obama but sad for him at the same time since it was obvious that he had to patch up for all the money the ex-president put in the war. Like Clinton's mission was when he became President.

From an outsider's point of view. Methinks Obama has a good heart and can do a lot for your country, especially if he can solve the problems with people taking loans and losing their homes as well as make public health care free of charge.

Your and Maria's views on this one?

As for last night - no memory whatsoever - could mean anything :n

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 29 Jun 2010, 08:17

Book me a flight and I'll go lol!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED