The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Leijona » 11 Jul 2010, 08:15

Wolfie wrote:
Leijona, you went to the beach? Hope you had fun :cool:
I had a lot of fun! The beach was packed though and there was an agility competition held nearby which meant that there were dogs everywhere (fortunately not on the beach though :p ). I drank 1,5L of water at the beach which for me is a lot. I think I have to fry myself a little more today at the beach and swim in the sea. Did you know the sea water is exceptionally warm now??? It's so wonderful :)

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Denorth » 11 Jul 2010, 17:50

Hey guys, here is Kimi's interview from Bulgaria:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKHtbpfTy2A
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 11 Jul 2010, 17:56

thanks Denorth :hug:

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 11 Jul 2010, 21:20

I feel sad, Holland lose and it seems that Kimi might still go back to F1. In my eyes his place is in WRC and Citroen.
I miss a babysitter

ish678
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by ish678 » 11 Jul 2010, 23:35

I'm over the moon Spain won!!!! :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: Especially after the way Holland decided to kick everyone they could during the match. It's still beyond me how they were left with 11 men at half time. Everyone here was going crazy about how good it was that there would be an Englishman refereeing the final - I knew he would be disaster, just like he is every week here. At least he made the right decision to let play go on before the goal, Holland were complaining for nothing.

Anyway, Vamos Espana! It was brilliant to see them win! :thumbsup:

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 12 Jul 2010, 02:25

Thanks, Denorth. Kimi likes Neil Cole. Must be a swell guy :)

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 12 Jul 2010, 04:21

Thanks Denorth. Nice Interview. :)
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 12 Jul 2010, 09:18

Denorth wrote:Hey guys, here is Kimi's interview from Bulgaria:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKHtbpfTy2A
Awesome, thank you Denorth!!!!! :cool:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 12 Jul 2010, 09:23

Moominpappa wrote:I feel sad, Holland lose and it seems that Kimi might still go back to F1. In my eyes his place is in WRC and Citroen.
They deserved to loose. Spain may have dove a lot, but the Orange were a bunch of dirty thugs. That was one of the nastiest games ive seen in a while.....

Robben should have netted ONE of his breakaways!

Roll on Reds, the German war machine will take you down next time..............
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 12 Jul 2010, 09:48

Nederland was really big disappointment. I sat down to sofa to see entertaining football where two skillfull teams kick wall passes to each others and the one who is faster makes the goals. I had thought Nederland is a bit more manysided as they had long distant shooters as Spain seemed to trust to their ball handling and to Villa.Nederland had made more goals than Spain. My favourite was Spain though as I like their playing style. There almost isnt a weak link.
But what a schock. Nederland desided to play with foots not with ball. Their own playing style vanished to thin air and just a glimpse of it could be noticed sometimes.

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 12 Jul 2010, 09:56

apple wrote:Nederland was really big disappointment. I sat down to sofa to see entertaining football where two skillfull teams kick wall passes to each others and the one who is faster makes the goals. I had thought Nederland is a bit more manysided as they had long distant shooters as Spain seemed to trust to their ball handling and to Villa.Nederland had made more goals than Spain. My favourite was Spain though as I like their playing style. There almost isnt a weak link.
But what a schock. Nederland desided to play with foots not with ball. Their own playing style vanished to thin air and just a glimpse of it could be noticed sometimes.
I agree.. I'm disappointed on their performance and it definitely wasn't "fair play".

I was hoping for a thrilling and exciting game but that didn't happen..

However, well deserved win for Spain. They had the best team so definitely the right team won. :)

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 12 Jul 2010, 10:10

before the world cup I wanted Netherland or Spain to win. During the WC I rooted for Germany. I liked them a lot. They were smart, effective and entertaining.
Yesterday I rooted for the Dutch team about 5 minutes. I didn't like what they do.
It was a terrible match especially after the bronze match

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 12 Jul 2010, 10:17

Kriss wrote:before the world cup I wanted Netherland or Spain to win. During the WC I rooted for Germany. I liked them a lot. They were smart, effective and entertaining.
Yesterday I rooted for the Dutch team about 5 minutes. I didn't like what they do.
yeah unfortunately the bronze game overshadowed the finals... it was much more entertaining!

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 12 Jul 2010, 10:42

apple wrote:Nederland was really big disappointment. I sat down to sofa to see entertaining football where two skillfull teams kick wall passes to each others and the one who is faster makes the goals. I had thought Nederland is a bit more manysided as they had long distant shooters as Spain seemed to trust to their ball handling and to Villa.Nederland had made more goals than Spain. My favourite was Spain though as I like their playing style. There almost isnt a weak link.
Basically sums up what i think, except i didn't really care who won. I didn't see the match but i heard it on the radio and Netherlands were appaling eh?

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 12 Jul 2010, 10:47

Leijona wrote:
Kriss wrote:before the world cup I wanted Netherland or Spain to win. During the WC I rooted for Germany. I liked them a lot. They were smart, effective and entertaining.
yeah unfortunately the bronze game overshadowed the finals... it was much more entertaining!
Agree, but I think that this happens most of the times.
I was rooting for Holland, just so I could say to Redstorm: "I told you so" :p
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."