The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Denorth » 02 Jul 2010, 21:58

Damn, Ghana was sooooo close :fear: Have to send nice letters to friends in Montevideo :<>: and they weren't so nice about any of teams I support (well: Russia and England)
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 02 Jul 2010, 22:30

They choked. Should have burried the PK after the red card, then they muffed the shootout. Wouldn't have mattered, Holland would have destroyed them.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 03 Jul 2010, 02:12

@RagingJamaican: Just spent two days in Scotland (inside a hotel :blink:) and took part in a Ceilidh. Do I pass as Scottish now? I also really like the accent and love bagpipes. Didn't get to try haggis though, damn...

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 03 Jul 2010, 06:35

Wolfie wrote:
valuk wrote:
Acropolis wrote:Now boys, will you all be nice and play together or should I go call the big bad woolf????
No, just not the wolf #Fear I´ll be good, I promise. :pray: :O
Ah, and there went the perfect 'boyfriend'-material out of the window.

This soon :(
Whaaaat? No, no, no... she said she would call the big BAD wolf. We all know that you are one of those wolfs that sits in your lap, that likes to be cuddled and loves hearing sweet words whispered into their ears. :hug: Right? :pray:
And then you girls say why we aren´t talking to you, why we aren´t sharing our feelings...because it only gets us in trouble.
Just look, I went from perfect 'boyfriend'-material to a reject in one post. :(
:O
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 03 Jul 2010, 08:15

Now I'm the proud owner of original Marimekko stuff:

- a Sulka bag (in black&white)
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 1776_n.jpg

- a Glory t-shirt (in black&white)
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/kiitosmarimekko_2109_11392605

:)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Jul 2010, 10:33

LadyR wrote:Now I'm the proud owner of original Marimekko stuff:

They must have cost a fortune, right LadyR?

Happy you like them - we were always dressed in Marimekko-clothes as kids so they don't have the same affect on me :blush:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Jul 2010, 10:39

valuk wrote: Whaaaat? No, no, no... she said she would call the big BAD wolf. We all know that you are one of those wolfs that sits in your lap, that likes to be cuddled and loves hearing sweet words whispered into their ears. :hug: Right? :pray:
And then you girls say why we aren´t talking to you, why we aren´t sharing our feelings...because it only gets us in trouble.
You are so sweet Valuk, but this is going to end up in tears and it's me who will cry :blush:

What trouble can sharing feelings lead to :S

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Jul 2010, 10:44

Oh and when trying to get rid of annoying programs, some virus-programs, I managed to erase my whole computer this morning. Nothing left except the wallpaper :(

I already asked a computer-wizard to come over tomorrow and check my computer and install windows in it again but after two hours everything suddenly re-appeared :S

Must have been because of the book I read yesterday, Angels in my hair ''hmm''

Nobody dare crush my illusion :<>:

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 03 Jul 2010, 10:56

Wolfie wrote:Oh and when trying to get rid of annoying programs, some virus-programs, I managed to erase my whole computer this morning. Nothing left except the wallpaper :(

I already asked a computer-wizard to come over tomorrow and check my computer and install windows in it again but after two hours everything suddenly re-appeared :S

Must have been because of the book I read yesterday, Angels in my hair ''hmm''

Nobody dare crush my illusion :<>:
I call computers jockingly "mashines of the devil", and avoid doing anything but using them...my daughter and husband are wizards and help me, when I can find them....

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Jul 2010, 11:18

Acropolis wrote: I call computers jockingly "mashines of the devil", and avoid doing anything but using them...my daughter and husband are wizards and help me, when I can find them....
It is so irritating when you don't speak the computer-language but still you have to try and end up deleting the whole program :<>:

I have the fastest possible connection and for some reason - maybe because I restored my Facebook-profile - my computer let my old 'pals' in again and they are now running several programs and slowing it down for me big time.

Anyone else had the pleasure of dealing with svhost.exe & company?

Now it works again but they are still there somewhere even if they don't pop up every minute when sygate tells that they are blocked from the computer.

This friend is a real wizard, it's a pleasure in itself to see him go through a computer - superfast and efficiently - he just gets out this and that and starts deleting and cleaning up and organising so that it is good again. He has all the programs with him so he uploads everything necessary and is a real gem - best of all, all he wants is a meal in return :hug:

But he is working in anti-virus -companies so he knows what he is doing and can also track down svhost.exe & company who have disguised themself somewhere where I don't find them :<>:

I just got enough this morning when trying to terminate them and my computer went down - that's why I tried to find them and delete them from other places and... yay, lost everything - for a while :lol:

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 03 Jul 2010, 12:07

Wolfie wrote:
valuk wrote: Whaaaat? No, no, no... she said she would call the big BAD wolf. We all know that you are one of those wolfs that sits in your lap, that likes to be cuddled and loves hearing sweet words whispered into their ears. :hug: Right? :pray:
You are so sweet Valuk, but this is going to end up in tears and it's me who will cry :blush:

What trouble can sharing feelings lead to :S
Maybe, since women often cry when they get married. :lol: :O
About sharing feelings...it´s overrated.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 03 Jul 2010, 12:21

Wolfie wrote:
Acropolis wrote: I call computers jockingly "mashines of the devil", and avoid doing anything but using them...my daughter and husband are wizards and help me, when I can find them....
It is so irritating when you don't speak the computer-language but still you have to try and end up deleting the whole program :<>:

I have the fastest possible connection and for some reason - maybe because I restored my Facebook-profile - my computer let my old 'pals' in again and they are now running several programs and slowing it down for me big time.

Anyone else had the pleasure of dealing with svhost.exe & company?

Now it works again but they are still there somewhere even if they don't pop up every minute when sygate tells that they are blocked from the computer.

This friend is a real wizard, it's a pleasure in itself to see him go through a computer - superfast and efficiently - he just gets out this and that and starts deleting and cleaning up and organising so that it is good again. He has all the programs with him so he uploads everything necessary and is a real gem - best of all, all he wants is a meal in return :hug:

But he is working in anti-virus -companies so he knows what he is doing and can also track down svhost.exe & company who have disguised themself somewhere where I don't find them :<>:

I just got enough this morning when trying to terminate them and my computer went down - that's why I tried to find them and delete them from other places and... yay, lost everything - for a while :lol:
Yeah righ. :roll:: Maybe that´s what he gets, but it´s not what he wants. :p :O

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 03 Jul 2010, 12:57

valuk wrote:
Maybe, since women often cry when they get married. :lol: :O
About sharing feelings...it´s overrated.
Wolfie cries often, usually out of joy, believe it or not, she has a heart :p

Don't know about the married thing though, are they so miserable in marriage that they have to cry :n

As for the feelings, I repeat (as a joke): Guys have feelings too but like.... who cares?

Seriously, feelings are never overrated, never!

As for the friend who comes to check the computer... he dates a Chinese girl so he is safe from me :n

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 03 Jul 2010, 13:21

Wolfie wrote:
LadyR wrote:Now I'm the proud owner of original Marimekko stuff:

They must have cost a fortune, right LadyR?

Happy you like them - we were always dressed in Marimekko-clothes as kids so they don't have the same affect on me :blush:
Well, it's summer sale here atm and I was lucky to get some discount on them, but yeah, it's not that cheap as H&M... :n But I have to admit, that this investment was worth...
I love Marimekko, two years ago I already have bought a t-shirt, when H&M had a "tribute to Marimekko" clothing line, but now, after I realised, that there is a Marimekko shop in the next big city to my town, I couldn't hesitate to go there. Great place, very Finnish, how far I could assess it, so it's awesome there....well, the owner is Finnish as well! :)

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 03 Jul 2010, 13:52

Wolfie wrote: Wolfie cries often, usually out of joy, believe it or not, she has a heart :p

Don't know about the married thing though, are they so miserable in marriage that they have to cry :n

As for the feelings, I repeat (as a joke): Guys have feelings too but like.... who cares?

Seriously, feelings are never overrated, never!

As for the friend who comes to check the computer... he dates a Chinese girl so he is safe from me :n
That´s ok, I just hope you are not one of those girls who use their crying to get what they want, with crocodile tears coming on cue. :roll::
As for the friend...when he gets tired of Chinese cooking, it´s you time to "attack" :n :lol: