The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 08 May 2010, 20:26

Kinga wrote:
Off-Topic: show
Domenicali and the whole Ferrari team are totally ridiculous. There's a Hungarian saying "fish stinks from its head" it means that most mistakes (of organizations, companies etc.) originates among the leaders.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 08 May 2010, 20:37

Wolfie wrote:
LadyR wrote:
amoljoshi wrote:
may be the car was being prepared for Iceman.. Wassup Chris Dyer and Stella? :n

Both might be having Kimi in mind. :rofl:
Wouldn't really wonder me!

Hmmm...Ferrari is just embarrassing! :lol: Great, that they got the penalty for this outrageous action of Fonzo in the pit lane! :thumbsup:

Go Webbo and Maccas guys tmr! :cool:
Hard to believe that the lollipop guy or Alonso didn't see Nico :roll:: Methinks it was yet another jumpstart and the team took the blame for it :<>:
It's true, but what kind of penalty should ALonso have got for that? It's difficult situation, but for sure....ALonso alone should have got a penalty.....so I hope this Idiot will get the right penalty tmr....I'm sure, he will go crazy and will make mistakes.....hopefully they will be harmful enough to be out of the game! :zz:

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 08 May 2010, 20:52

Wolfie wrote:
Kinga wrote:
Domenicali and the whole Ferrari team are totally ridiculous. There's a Hungarian saying "fish stinks from its head" it means that most mistakes (of organizations, companies etc.) originates among the leaders.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Glad you liked it! :lol:

OMG! I didn't want to see the F1 quali today, the replay is running right now. But I keep checking the rally live stage times instead although Kimi is not there right now. It's fantastic... :zz:

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 08 May 2010, 21:10

YES!!!YES!!!!YES!!!!
I just love it when you guys feel free to get nasty with those who have heart us in the past!!!!! I feel i take my blood back when you say all these things i always wanted to scream..... this off-topic thing is great!!!!!!
GO.....

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Acropolis » 08 May 2010, 21:14

So Saif, lots of wishes from me too!!!!!! :wave: :wave:

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 08 May 2010, 21:54

thanks for the wishes :)
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 08 May 2010, 21:59

Happy birthday Saif :hug:
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 09 May 2010, 03:20

Now there is a silly nasty thread of fonzi vs massa and some are dragging kimi's name in the mud seeing how fonzi is blowing massa away! These people are blind to the politics in Ferrari! Massa has lost his mojo since fonzi came and they attribute it to fonzi's ability to bring 06 sec to a team. They forgot about his lackluster few years in renault after maclaren. and worse, they forgot massa's contract is under negotiation and the nasty rumour that kubica has an option for 2011 for massa's seat. How "blind" do these people have to be not to realize these things only make fonzi look better??? :cool:
The JINX

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 09 May 2010, 06:04

I understand your critism towards Ferrari and Alonso. You are all Kimi die-hard fans and you are entitled to "blow some steam". I was also dissapointed of how Ferrari handled all Kimi-Ferrari-Alonso saga. But it's no use to have these kind of strong feelings of, let's call it "hate" (even if it's a strong word) towards Ferrari/Alonso.
Our energies should be towards supporting, not hating the others. This will be the same thing as the people on the other forums who keep bashing Kimi for all stupid reasons.
Let's not be like them, let this be a happy supporting place.

In my opinion Alonso is a great driver, Massa is a very good driver, but not great. It was made to look great by Kimi years, Kimi being handicaped by a understeering car, suspension, tires, etc.

Now, Massa and Alonso both like the understeering car and you can see the difference between them.
I also think that even if Massa is ok after the accident, something tells me that maybe he is not fully fit, his body language tell it.

Hope you don't mind me saying all the above. I'm a Kimi fan also. :)

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by amoljoshi » 09 May 2010, 07:10

rko281 wrote:
I understand your critism towards Ferrari and Alonso. You are all Kimi die-hard fans and you are entitled to "blow some steam". I was also dissapointed of how Ferrari handled all Kimi-Ferrari-Alonso saga. But it's no use to have these kind of strong feelings of, let's call it "hate" (even if it's a strong word) towards Ferrari/Alonso.
Our energies should be towards supporting, not hating the others. This will be the same thing as the people on the other forums who keep bashing Kimi for all stupid reasons.
Let's not be like them, let this be a happy supporting place.

In my opinion Alonso is a great driver, Massa is a very good driver, but not great. It was made to look great by Kimi years, Kimi being handicaped by a understeering car, suspension, tires, etc.

Now, Massa and Alonso both like the understeering car and you can see the difference between them.
I also think that even if Massa is ok after the accident, something tells me that maybe he is not fully fit, his body language tell it.

Hope you don't mind me saying all the above. I'm a Kimi fan also. :)
Nah. :n I don`t think we would stop hating Ferrari and their non-Kimi staff.

It`s the rule of life. You Reap What You Sow

When Kimi was around they did the same thing and were never supportive after Todt`s departure. And now they have two guys who lets say somehow dislike each other.

Bring it on Luca and Domi. :rule#

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 09 May 2010, 07:16

I know as a Kimi fan, Ferrari and Alonso are intricately connected to Kimi because of the past. So, feelings about Ferrari and Alonso are second-nature to being a Kimi fan. However, I think we should make it a point never to bring up Ferrari or Alonso's name in a thread dedicated to Kimi. It just puts the thread and the fans in a bad light in outsiders' eyes. I would particularly raise points on Ferrari and Alonso on other thread, but be very particular not to bring them up in Kimi thread as a sign of strength. As I said, I understand that as a Kimi fan, the emotions are intricately tied to Ferrari and Alonso, and in a way they are relevant to Kimi. But as a sign of strength, I would much rather have Kimi fans never bring up the name of Ferrari or Alonso unless it is directly related to Kimi.
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by amoljoshi » 09 May 2010, 07:21

SpaMaster wrote:I know as a Kimi fan, Ferrari and Alonso are intricately connected to Kimi because of the past. So, feelings about Ferrari and Alonso are second-nature to being a Kimi fan. However, I think we should make it a point never to bring up Ferrari or Alonso's name in a thread dedicated to Kimi. It just puts the thread and the fans in a bad light in outsiders' eyes. I would particularly raise points on Ferrari and Alonso on other thread, but be very particular not to bring them up in Kimi thread as a sign of strength. As I said, I understand that as a Kimi fan, the emotions are intricately tied to Ferrari and Alonso, and in a way they are relevant to Kimi. But as a sign of strength, I would much rather have Kimi fans never bring up the name of Ferrari or Alonso unless it is directly related to Kimi.

Yes very well said. We are Kimi fans first! :zz: :D :thumbsup:

Topic of discussing everybody else is officially over. Flag:##

Dracaena
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Dracaena » 09 May 2010, 08:26

SpaMaster wrote:I know as a Kimi fan, Ferrari and Alonso are intricately connected to Kimi because of the past. So, feelings about Ferrari and Alonso are second-nature to being a Kimi fan. However, I think we should make it a point never to bring up Ferrari or Alonso's name in a thread dedicated to Kimi. It just puts the thread and the fans in a bad light in outsiders' eyes. I would particularly raise points on Ferrari and Alonso on other thread, but be very particular not to bring them up in Kimi thread as a sign of strength. As I said, I understand that as a Kimi fan, the emotions are intricately tied to Ferrari and Alonso, and in a way they are relevant to Kimi. But as a sign of strength, I would much rather have Kimi fans never bring up the name of Ferrari or Alonso unless it is directly related to Kimi.
Good post :thumbsup:. But I also understand that people want to let out steam and that's why we're here on this forum, because here we're able to do it. Personally I could live without a certain someone and his team :zz: being discussed on this thread...

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 09 May 2010, 09:06

sorry guys,

it was not meant to be disrespecting. I actually have no feelings about A. It is actually the political nature of team F and how it projects their team-members, especially their frontliners. I was mostly disappointed that while forumers were discussing the two current teammates, they choose to drag in other drivers from other eras, from diff equipment/machineries etc. I'm no techie but even I know that things aren't always what they seem. In myview, all the drivers in F1 are pretty much very closely matched. The supernormal performance delivered by a driver depends on the machinery provided, the familarity of the track, the team support and of course, the driver's experience and handling of usual/unusual situations. I talked about it here because Kimi's name got dragged in the mud in the other forum. I have learned and prefer to never "stray" outside. But I understand we want to keep this thread positive and with dignity, like how kimi is. I will try...
The JINX

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 09 May 2010, 09:29

Hi Brenda, don't think that I was specifically refering to you. Actually you had a valid point in complaining about some people bringing Kimi's name into the mud while comparing two other drivers. Just jump into the ring there and throw some punches. :p :n
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..