The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by saif » 28 Dec 2010, 19:23

luieluv wrote:What a scumbag..
Andreas wrote:Dominicalo, Biggest loser of 2010!!!
luieluv wrote:DD is really a collage of s***.
+
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 28 Dec 2010, 23:06

saif wrote:
luieluv wrote:What a scumbag..
Andreas wrote:Dominicalo, Biggest loser of 2010!!!
luieluv wrote:DD is really a collage of s***.
+
+1

This Domenicali guy is a joke! :<>:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 29 Dec 2010, 02:42

luieluv wrote:
brendakarli wrote:erm luie, did you mean SD??? DD is like double diffuser right? :hug:
yeah. Infact someone addressed SD as DD = Dumb Domi and i liked it.
:lol: I see! DD it is :thumbsup:
The JINX

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 29 Dec 2010, 05:58

brendakarli wrote:
luieluv wrote:
brendakarli wrote:erm luie, did you mean SD??? DD is like double diffuser right? :hug:
yeah. Infact someone addressed SD as DD = Dumb Domi and i liked it.
:lol: I see! DD it is :thumbsup:

:wave: that someone is me! :lol:

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 29 Dec 2010, 10:13

bourbon wrote:

How in the hell are we supposed to take this guy seriously? Ferrari as a team does worse overall and he tries to justify his decision about letting Kimi go by saying things are better - when things are obviously worse? What does he take us for? A bunch of idiots? Nice try Domenicali, but the world isn't the stupid place you seem to believe it to be...

not sure that I found such statement in this quote ''hmm''
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 31 Dec 2010, 23:28

Thanks, miezi.
miezicat wrote:from Leo Turrini's blog, Domenicali was asked about Kimi
http://club.quotidiano.net/turrini/le_r ... _del_dom_1
ME AND KIMI.

'It was me, during the 2009 season, to notify Raikkonen would not stay with us, although there was a contract. Me because it was up to me, it was my duty ... '

'Humanly speaking, I am sorry, I have always had an excellent relationship with him. And Kimi did not take it well, God forbid. He wanted to run again for Ferrari. But we did not have a fight and professional relationship has been exemplary, to the last day ... '

'I told him I had to change because we needed a pilot with different characteristics. Not at the wheel: in the relationship with the team, with engineers. Oh, I know many people who write on your blog does not believe me, but the problem was this did not work, the relationship between him and the technicians.
Really, Domenicalli? Then why do Dyer and Stella heap praises on him even after Kimi left? Dyer specifically said that Alonso's relationship with the team was very good just like it was with Kimi.
The reason? Kimi speaks little. Help. It's his value. But it is also a flaw ... '

'There is one thing that those outside don't understand. Raikkonen is a nice person, with a very particular approach to life. I'm not judging, among other things I have always found it amusing. But it is done in a certain way and he refuses to change, also rightly, from his point of view ... '
You are damn right, he is right.
'We are still on good terms. And it is true that we talk on the phone and he tells me about his experiences in the rallies.
Really? Did you check the line before you got off the phone? :p

Another question to SD: Did you think Kimi was Mr. Communication par Talking Excellence before joining Ferrari? I mean wasn't the difference between Kimi and Alonso very obvious even back then? Too bad you had to cancel all the lecture classes Kimi was slated to give when you saw him in person after he joined.
I would never forgive SD and LdM. And I would never support Ferrari until those two are gone. It would be good if Kimi remains the last Ferrari champion until then!
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 01 Jan 2011, 06:48

SpaMaster wrote: I would never forgive SD and LdM. And I would never support Ferrari until those two are gone. It would be good if Kimi remains the last Ferrari champion until then!
:thumbsup: Flag:##

Lady Snowcat
car driver
car driver

Post by Lady Snowcat » 01 Jan 2011, 14:22

I think the interesting thing is that Kimi did best when Jean Todt was around ... after Jean left the team were somewhat rudderless which is why the guys started looking towards Michael again and, let's face it, Michael did everything possible to help Felipe....

Basically when Jean and Ross were around there was a direction and drive within the team... that's a direction and drive that Mr Dominicali has been singularly lacking.... as Luca decided on Stephano over Ross he has to support his rather lacklustre protege ...

Kimi was great at driving and expected the team principal to deliver a car for him to drive... Alfonso wants to have the whole team wrapped around him or he has serious issues, so strong team principals giving the other driver support would not feature in his wish list... notably he had already banished Michael from the Ferrari pitlane well before the German took up with Merc...

So the mixture of weak principal and a driver almost fearing allowing anything to be outside his control supported by a mega bucks sponsor meant Alfonso fitted the Ferrari model too well....

Kimi was never going to be a long term option for Ferrari whilst they had Mr Dominicali whereas he would have been great had they kept Jean or Ross...

Interestingly I hadn’t realised that when Felipe got the “Alonso is faster than you” message his engine was turned down below the power levels of the Spaniard.... he didn’t stand a chance...

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Julia » 03 Jan 2011, 22:19

oh my, so saad to hear about Kimis fathers death. Kimis motorsport career must bee quite secondary to him at the moment. I mean it is not even two weeks since his sudden death. R.I.P.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 06 Jan 2011, 14:32

Lady Snowcat wrote:I think the interesting thing is that Kimi did best when Jean Todt was around ... after Jean left the team were somewhat rudderless which is why the guys started looking towards Michael again and, let's face it, Michael did everything possible to help Felipe....

Basically when Jean and Ross were around there was a direction and drive within the team... that's a direction and drive that Mr Dominicali has been singularly lacking.... as Luca decided on Stephano over Ross he has to support his rather lacklustre protege ...

Kimi was great at driving and expected the team principal to deliver a car for him to drive... Alfonso wants to have the whole team wrapped around him or he has serious issues, so strong team principals giving the other driver support would not feature in his wish list... notably he had already banished Michael from the Ferrari pitlane well before the German took up with Merc...

So the mixture of weak principal and a driver almost fearing allowing anything to be outside his control supported by a mega bucks sponsor meant Alfonso fitted the Ferrari model too well....

Kimi was never going to be a long term option for Ferrari whilst they had Mr Dominicali whereas he would have been great had they kept Jean or Ross...

Interestingly I hadn’t realised that when Felipe got the “Alonso is faster than you” message his engine was turned down below the power levels of the Spaniard.... he didn’t stand a chance...
Lady Snowcat, great to see you and welcome :hug:

I love your writings :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 06 Jan 2011, 17:15

hi gang.... just stop by to say happy new year to all of you... :d

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 11 Jan 2011, 12:49

Wonder what kind of cap we would see on Kimi's head this year? How would the new overal look like? With what kind of sponsor/sponsors logo/s? Would they be totally designed for the Iceman? How cool that would be? Also how would the car look like? What kind of colour and design there would be? I bet it will be cool as the Iceman himself! I liked the 2009's Rally Finland's design very much. Any suggestions?

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 11 Jan 2011, 12:54

Kinga wrote:Wonder what kind of cap we would see on Kimi's head this year? How would the new overal look like? With what kind of sponsor/sponsors logo/s? Would they be totally designed for the Iceman? How cool that would be? Also how would the car look like? What kind of colour and design there would be? I bet it will be cool as the Iceman himself! I liked the 2009's Rally Finland's design very much. Any suggestions?
Off-Topic: show
Hopefully nothing similar to this :lol:

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 11 Jan 2011, 12:55

Kinga wrote:Wonder what kind of cap we would see on Kimi's head this year? How would the new overal look like? With what kind of sponsor/sponsors logo/s? Would they be totally designed for the Iceman? How cool that would be? Also how would the car look like? What kind of colour and design there would be? I bet it will be cool as the Iceman himself! I liked the 2009's Rally Finland's design very much. Any suggestions?
I hope he'll tend towards the earlier cool designs. I didn't like last year's.
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 11 Jan 2011, 12:57

iceman1 wrote:
Off-Topic: show
Hopefully nothing similar to this :lol:
No offence, but on that picture the problem is not with the cap, more like what's under that :zz:
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"