The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
marrie17
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by marrie17 » 28 Apr 2010, 04:19

^^Kimi looks like a male model in that pic. !Great! :$

tigerlily
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by tigerlily » 28 Apr 2010, 04:31

Thank you a lot for all translation, pics and videos!!
Great great great!!!

I cannot thank you enough.

Thank you, Kiitos, Arigato!
:C: :hug:

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 28 Apr 2010, 05:28

Leijona wrote:pheww Dracaena, I'm relieved we didn't translate the same articles :lol: the one I translated is also pretty much the same as the ones Nikki translated but oh well, it's Heikki Kulta :)
Off-Topic: show
I have DNA as my operator... I've had it for a looooong time and actually I have been considering changing it for a long time too. Now I don't know if I will change it after all :huh: :lol:
DNA is one customer which I am working :blush:
I miss a babysitter

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 28 Apr 2010, 05:29

wow, I was busy with some stupid work and came in to find so much new info about KIMI !yahoo: somehow It makes me miss him even more :fear: And hearing how he compares rally and F1, I sense we'll not be seeing him return to F1 ::oops:; ::oops:; I am adding a new cable subscriber and I hope they carry rally programs cos it sucks not seeing him in more action :pray: :pray: :pray:
The JINX

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 28 Apr 2010, 06:18

dindi wrote:
Anelise wrote:Image
OMG :drool:
LadyR wrote:Cool! Thanks, for the translation! :)

"KIMI OPEN: WHEN I'M 40 I WILL ONLY DRIVE FOR FUN"

Haha....I think, he was talking about MS indirectly at that point! :lol:
Hehe. Thought about that, too!
Kinga wrote:
dindi wrote:
I kept replaying the parts where Kimi was angry and swearing :zz:
You like it, don't you?
I'm sure I'm not the only one...
Soren wrote:So in effect Kimi says Voi, which is like an outburst? Like Oh! And then he says "p*ssy d**k, s*tan!" That doesnt even make any sense :lol:
Okay, Im gonna stop now or people will start asking questions on my weird obsession with finnish swearing....
For what it's worth, you're not the only one, Søren :::

Kiitos/danke/grazie/obrigada for all the news, pics, and vids!!! Anybody who can extract the DNA vid from Katsumo? Please! :pray:
here you go...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/eevolt2rzyj/DNA Interview.asf

Duey
car driver
car driver

Post by Duey » 28 Apr 2010, 07:17

Hi There,

I'm new here on this forum. Was wondering if anyone knows why Kimi i not doing the New Zealand rally?

Cheers,
Duey

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 28 Apr 2010, 07:20

welcome duey......

i think it's becoz of the budget thing...

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 28 Apr 2010, 07:34

Duey wrote:Hi There,

I'm new here on this forum. Was wondering if anyone knows why Kimi i not doing the New Zealand rally?

Cheers,
Duey
Hi Duey, great to see you here :hug:

It was decided before the season began that Kimi won't participate in New Zealand rally.

Since Red Bull is paying Citroen I don't think it's a matter of money :huh:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 28 Apr 2010, 07:39

brendakarli wrote:wow, I was busy with some stupid work and came in to find so much new info about KIMI !yahoo: somehow It makes me miss him even more :fear: And hearing how he compares rally and F1, I sense we'll not be seeing him return to F1 ::oops:; ::oops:; I am adding a new cable subscriber and I hope they carry rally programs cos it sucks not seeing him in more action :pray:
Hi Brenda, I saw it differently ''hmm''

For me it was disappointing to read his interviews because it looked to me that he is definitely going back to F1 next year...

After reading about the new teams in WRC next year it made it even more clear but then again... who knows?

Vettel and Kimi would be an awesome pairing though, they might well set an example for the whole grid on how well team mates can get along off the track. They would be the giggling duo on the paddock :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 28 Apr 2010, 07:41

Dracaena and Leijona, thanks for your great translations :hug:

Hmm.... I had DNA at first but the signal was so poor that I had to change to Zeroforty (Sonera) - do you remember the guinea pig -ad?

It sort of sealed the deal :lol:

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 28 Apr 2010, 07:43

Wolfie wrote:
Duey wrote:Hi There,

Cheers,
Duey
Hi Duey, great to see you here :hug:

It was decided before the season began that Kimi won't participate in New Zealand rally.

Since Red Bull is paying Citroen I don't think it's a matter of money :huh:
Yes, before the season it was decided that Citroen Junior Team won't participate in New Zealand, that included both Kimi and Ogier.
But, after the Rally Jordan, Citroen decided to enter Ogier in New Zealand due to the team orders that Ogier had to follow that resulted in him losing a podium place.

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 28 Apr 2010, 08:09

Wolfie wrote: Hi Brenda, I saw it differently ''hmm''

For me it was disappointing to read his interviews because it looked to me that he is definitely going back to F1 next year...

After reading about the new teams in WRC next year it made it even more clear but then again... who knows?

Vettel and Kimi would be an awesome pairing though, they might well set an example for the whole grid on how well team mates can get along off the track. They would be the giggling duo on the paddock :lol:

really nicole you think that.. why...? if you dont mind to explain... coz from my view that big possibility that he will stay at rally...

apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by apple » 28 Apr 2010, 08:12

Wolfie wrote:
brendakarli wrote:wow, I was busy with some stupid work and came in to find so much new info about KIMI !yahoo: somehow It makes me miss him even more :fear: And hearing how he compares rally and F1, I sense we'll not be seeing him return to F1 ::oops:; ::oops:; I am adding a new cable subscriber and I hope they carry rally programs cos it sucks not seeing him in more action :pray:
Hi Brenda, I saw it differently ''hmm''

Didnt Kimi say in one of those MTV3 interview that the scale hasnt yet leaned in favour of rally. And then in almost the next sentence he says "he doesnt miss F1,not yet."
He is just playing the game again and maybe he doesnt even know it himself but like Nicole says the news about new teams, I think he will consider very carefully what to do next year. It depends on offers he gets from rally teams if he gets them and ofcourse offers he gets from F1.

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 28 Apr 2010, 08:15

apple wrote:
Didnt Kimi say in one of those MTV3 interview that the scale hasnt yet leaned in favour of rally. And then in almost the next sentence he says "he doesnt miss F1,not yet."
He is just playing the game again and maybe he doesnt even know it himself but like Nicole says the news about new teams, I think he will consider very carefully what to do next year. It depends on offers he gets from rally teams if he gets them and ofcourse offers he gets from F1.
I totally agree with you Eeva :thumbsup:

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 28 Apr 2010, 08:41

rko281 wrote: Yes, before the season it was decided that Citroen Junior Team won't participate in New Zealand, that included both Kimi and Ogier.
But, after the Rally Jordan, Citroen decided to enter Ogier in New Zealand due to the team orders that Ogier had to follow that resulted in him losing a podium place.
Exactly and there was told also that Kimi do his own decision will he go to NZ or not. I understood that Kimi didn't want to go there as short time schedule.
I miss a babysitter