The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Kriss » 18 May 2010, 18:05

thanks Nikki :thumbsup:
where have you been?

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 18 May 2010, 18:15

Wolfie wrote:KIMI WILL DRIVE LANTERNA'S RALLY IN ITALY

Turun Sanomat 18.5 2010 19:54:41

Kimi Räikkönen will participate with his WRC C4-car in a rally in Italy held in June 12-13.6.

Citroen sends Räikkönen to this one day tarmac rally which will serve as a great test race where he can practice before Bulgaria Rally on tarmac, 9-11.7.2010.

They also have a memorial race in Genova's hall; Memorial Luigi Tabatoni who was an Italian rally pioneer. Räikkönen is taking part in it along with Markku Alen, Juha Kankkunen, Miki Biasion and Didier Auriol.

Turun Sanomat

HEIKKI KULTA
kiitos Nicole !! :)
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 18 May 2010, 18:17

Wolfie wrote:I will read through all the pages once I get a huge translation-work done, the client needs it tomorrow...

Happy to see you all :hug:
Don't stress from us. You work so hard and be so sweet.
I miss a babysitter

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 18 May 2010, 18:22

Thanks wolfie and nice to see you.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 18 May 2010, 18:43

momo wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Tania from the OF wrote some time ago
It's just a rumor, but it seems that Citroen Junior Team (Ogier+Raikkonen) will run the Rally della Lanterna on 11th-12th June 2010, Genoa - Italy
http://www.rallydellalanterna.it/
No she said that Autosprint confirmed it :)
Tarmac?
Yes :)
Courtesy of TaniaS
http://public.blu.livefilestore.com/y1p ... ag2010.jpg
http://www.rallydellalanterna.it/doc/programma.pdf
http://www.rallydellalanterna.it/doc/percorso.pdf
Thanks to Tania, Claudie and Momo!! :hug:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 18 May 2010, 18:45

Kriss wrote:2 more pic from Monaco
Image Image
Kriss...you are amazing!!! :) :) :hug: Thanks!!! :shhh:

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 18 May 2010, 18:46

saif wrote:
Wolfie wrote:KIMI WILL DRIVE LANTERNA'S RALLY IN ITALY

Turun Sanomat 18.5 2010 19:54:41

Kimi Räikkönen will participate with his WRC C4-car in a rally in Italy held in June 12-13.6.

Citroen sends Räikkönen to this one day tarmac rally which will serve as a great test race where he can practice before Bulgaria Rally on tarmac, 9-11.7.2010.

They also have a memorial race in Genova's hall; Memorial Luigi Tabatoni who was an Italian rally pioneer. Räikkönen is taking part in it along with Markku Alen, Juha Kankkunen, Miki Biasion and Didier Auriol.

Turun Sanomat

HEIKKI KULTA
kiitos Nicole !! :)
Thanks Nikki!!!! :shhh: BTW, I will answer your e-mail pretty soon ok!? :hug:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 18 May 2010, 19:00

most probably it's the same

http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutise ... 05/1126276

it's good that Ogier will be there as well :thumbsup:

Ludy you are very welcome :hug:

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 18 May 2010, 19:44

Oh my....I'm so lost in ice hockey tonight, that I totally missed to come here..... :blush: :lol:

Thx Nicole for the articles and kriss thx for the new pics! The "Iceman" looks good at night - the guy and the boat! :lol: :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 18 May 2010, 22:09

Kriss wrote:thanks Nikki :thumbsup:
where have you been?
Hi Kriss, mostly translating a thesis. The academical language was hard to get used to first but since it was an interesting subject about brands and identity it became really interesting.

It made me think about us, about how we create our own identity under the brand Kimi Räikkönen and also how the Italian press has made the brand Kimi Räikkönen sound bad by always connecting something negative with his name.

The Italian press is mainly responsible for all the negative things people associate when hearing the name Kimi Räikkönen.

Anyway, the translation is done, will have to read it through and meet the client and go through it with him.

With all the references written in poor English it's really difficult to figure out what they are trying to say :lol:

Nice to see you all and will definitely be here more often in the future :hug:

Wolfie hasn't got her daily Kimi-shots :(
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 18 May 2010, 22:16

apple wrote:Way to go, kracer :cool:
Bummer, Webber did win after all, although I should learn to trust my instincts more. At morning I felt he is going to win and then after long meeting here I saw what had happened...well, there was safety car a few times but thats it. &doh
Webber drove well , though.
Kimi stayed out of the headlines and I think its good.
@ Pauline - way to go :shhh:

@ Dindi, take care :hug:

@ Apple, according to your intution what's going on in Red Bull? I read that Webber's race engineer has found something good that has taken the car forward but they won't share the data with Vettel. Is Vettel the one leaving since it's difficult to understand that Horner would let one of them keep information that would benefit the whole team to himself?

Oi, the overtake in the end - sweet - although it was penalised later but it was worth watching. Like China re-visited, being overtaken when least expected ;)

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 19 May 2010, 03:50

Kriss wrote:2 more pic from Monaco
Image Image
thank you.... :O

and thank you nicole for the translation... :hug:

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 19 May 2010, 06:07

If Webber's side of garage is holding information from Vettel, then we can say bye-bye to the so called team harmony. Within a good united team, with-holding information like that is a strict no-no. I know Vettel is a very fair guy, but Webber can get a bit itchy some times. I have always felt Red Bull had good team chemistry. But if the latest info is true, Vettel would be least impressed. Webber's engineer might also be risking his position. Among the top teams, Red Bull is the only team I believe that is genuinely fair in terms of driver treatment. So, we will see.
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 19 May 2010, 07:02

SpaMaster wrote:If Webber's side of garage is holding information from Vettel, then we can say bye-bye to the so called team harmony. Within a good united team, with-holding information like that is a strict no-no. I know Vettel is a very fair guy, but Webber can get a bit itchy some times. I have always felt Red Bull had good team chemistry. But if the latest info is true, Vettel would be least impressed. Webber's engineer might also be risking his position. Among the top teams, Red Bull is the only team I believe that is genuinely fair in terms of driver treatment. So, we will see.
Well, I have the impression, that Webber not only has the ruthlessness that's needed to win the WDC, but he's willing to go beyond what's fair if that brings him closer to his goal.
Now that he's on a roll, he might try to fight Vettel off the track too
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 19 May 2010, 08:16

beefree88 wrote:
SpaMaster wrote:If Webber's side of garage is holding information from Vettel, then we can say bye-bye to the so called team harmony. Within a good united team, with-holding information like that is a strict no-no. I know Vettel is a very fair guy, but Webber can get a bit itchy some times. I have always felt Red Bull had good team chemistry. But if the latest info is true, Vettel would be least impressed. Webber's engineer might also be risking his position. Among the top teams, Red Bull is the only team I believe that is genuinely fair in terms of driver treatment. So, we will see.
Well, I have the impression, that Webber not only has the ruthlessness that's needed to win the WDC, but he's willing to go beyond what's fair if that brings him closer to his goal.
Now that he's on a roll, he might try to fight Vettel off the track too
A quick reply, still have to do work...

What is alarming is that the information came from Heikki Kulta. This is what he wrote after Monaco GP:

Then what has really happened to Red Bull's pecking order? A quick research in the inner circle confirmed that Vettel's striking ability hasn't gone rusty at all, it's only a matter of Webber taking a huge leap forward with his car.

The improvements Webber has come up with his engineer are so good that they don't even whisper about them to Vettel's team - and that is bugging Vettel. Car development is after all the most important team play.

The winning strike and lead in the championship-serie also improves remarkably Webber's position when negotiating about his contract. The driver himself would want to quickly seal the deal about his continuance but those deciding the matter in Red Bull, Dietrich Mateschitz and Helmut Marko, are in no hurry.

The situation will live for long in the summer for sure.

I don't know what to think since Heikki Kulta doesn't spread empty rumours :fear: