The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by Denorth » 01 Jul 2010, 13:34

RagingJamaican wrote:I might be slow on this, and i am probably going to get killed by all the women here. But anyone think Kimi will go to Renault next year?
It is possible, why not? He wanted to go to the team with the competitive car and Renault finally showed that even if they don't have it right now, they are pushing hard to be at the top and doing their best providing Kubica with upgrades, so there is a good chance for 2011. I think it is a very different team from the one we saw under Flavio's rule.
26 versions of the front wing in this season before Valencia, it say something, right?

But I have a feeling that he might appear in Mercedes GP.

And there is another thought - just realised. What about such variant? Teams (spooked by the poor perfomance by Schumi, even though car is dog) won't want to take any ex-F1 driver who was away from F1?
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 01 Jul 2010, 13:43

Denorth wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:I might be slow on this, and i am probably going to get killed by all the women here. But anyone think Kimi will go to Renault next year?
It is possible, why not? He wanted to go to the team with the competitive car and Renault finally showed that even if they don't have it right now, they are pushing hard to be at the top and doing their best providing Kubica with upgrades, so there is a good chance for 2011. I think it is a very different team from the one we saw under Flavio's rule.
26 versions of the front wing in this season before Valencia, it say something, right?

But I have a feeling that he might appear in Mercedes GP.

And there is another thought - just realised. What about such variant? Teams (spooked by the poor perfomance by Schumi, even though car is dog) won't want to take any ex-F1 driver who was away from F1?

Mercedes GP? Why do you think that? The team has more resources than Renault and aren't getting very far, also i don't think Mercedes will ditch Schumacher yet, i think they will give him one more season.

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Vida » 01 Jul 2010, 13:49

dindi wrote:Hello, Ragin' Jamaican *wink*

There you go! :::
dindi... where have you been.... we should start paddling now so we can reach finland in time :lol: :lol:

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 01 Jul 2010, 13:53

RagingJamaican wrote:

Mercedes GP? Why do you think that? The team has more resources than Renault and aren't getting very far, also i don't think Mercedes will ditch Schumacher yet, i think they will give him one more season.

to be honest - it's just a feeling. I don't say they ditch Schumi. Either variant is possible (they ditch Schumi/Niko, Schumi retires). Trying to analise: I think Schumi is not getting on with these modern tyres and if it continues like these - there is small point to continue with him. Remember situation with Hill and new tyres? He retired eventually.
Haug was keen on Kimi and this might work. I don't know. Just a feeling.
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 01 Jul 2010, 14:02

Denorth wrote:
RagingJamaican wrote:

to be honest - it's just a feeling. I don't say they ditch Schumi. Either variant is possible (they ditch Schumi/Niko, Schumi retires). Trying to analise: I think Schumi is not getting on with these modern tyres and if it continues like these - there is small point to continue with him. Remember situation with Hill and new tyres? He retired eventually.
Haug was keen on Kimi and this might work. I don't know. Just a feeling.
I thought he wanted a top car though? I see what you mean, expect the unexpected.

Linda-Anne
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Linda-Anne » 01 Jul 2010, 17:12

Hey finally managed to get here its been a hectic few days. A big thanks from me to Ludy for her hard work putting her interview together and then for the translation which was first class as usual. Ludy my friend you have so much talent that you should be interviewing people all the time. I am sure that one interview with you and Kimi would be very productive and would maybe go some way to calming his fear of the media.
I am pleased you injoyed the finished article it was fun to do and bought back many special memories I have.

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 01 Jul 2010, 17:17

Linda-Anne wrote:Hey finally managed to get here its been a hectic few days. A big thanks from me to Ludy for her hard work putting her interview together and then for the translation which was first class as usual. Ludy my friend you have so much talent that you should be interviewing people all the time. I am sure that one interview with you and Kimi would be very productive and would maybe go some way to calming his fear of the media.
I am pleased you injoyed the finished article it was fun to do and bought back many special memories I have.
Linda-Ann, it was really nice to get to know you better through this interview...I wish all goes well with your health! :hug:

@Ice-Ludy
Thanks for this nice interview...your site is very nice, I use to visit it for some time now...Great girls!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Arli Racegirl
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Arli Racegirl » 01 Jul 2010, 17:47

Sorry, I don't know if someone already put this link in the forum,because the news is 10/06, but someone left in the guestbook of my site, asking for more information, someone could help me? Please!

IS: Jenni Dahlman-Räikkösen epäillyllä kiristäjällä rikostausta
http://www.mtv3.fi/viihde/uutiset/muut. ... -rikostaus
THE ICEMAN BRASIL - KIMI RAIKKONEN http://www.kimiraikkonenbrasil.com/
MY TWITTER http://twitter.com/Arli_Racegirl

Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Boudica » 01 Jul 2010, 19:15

Arli Racegirl wrote:
Kriss wrote:
luviceman wrote:
Anelise wrote:
LadyR wrote:Hello peeps! :) How are u all?

I'd just like to ask, whether the pics of Seiska interview are already online! I really want to see them! :)
+1 :pray:
+2 :pray: :pray:
+3 :pray: :pray: :pray:
+ 4 ( I can't to put more 4 smilies hehehe)

+ 5

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 01 Jul 2010, 19:35

Arli Racegirl wrote:Sorry, I don't know if someone already put this link in the forum,because the news is 10/06, but someone left in the guestbook of my site, asking for more information, someone could help me? Please!

translation:

Jenni Dahlman-Räikkönen's suspected blackmailer has criminal background

Rally-driver Kimi Räikkönen's wife Jenni Dahlman-Räikkönen has been blackmailed by a Finnish guy who is familiar to the police.

Ilta-Sanomat reported on Wednesday that the man tried to demand Dahlman-Räikkönen a notable amount of money from the photos. There has been made a report of an offence to the police. The man denies the criminal suspicion.

According to Ilta-Sanomat the man has been in contact with police before. In the criminal scale there are drug-abuse, theft and manslaughter. He has been convicted to probation and to pay fines. He got fines from the manslaughter. The man crashed with his car to the side of another car, whose driver died. He had speeded with the car.

According to Iltalehti the man is Dahlman-Räikkönen's ex-boyfriend.

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by momo » 01 Jul 2010, 19:44

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 01 Jul 2010, 20:05

Kimi has plenty of cash. He should get the guy offed.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Boudica
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Boudica » 01 Jul 2010, 20:38

Leijona wrote:
Arli Racegirl wrote:Sorry, I don't know if someone already put this link in the forum,because the news is 10/06, but someone left in the guestbook of my site, asking for more information, someone could help me? Please!

translation:

Jenni Dahlman-Räikkönen's suspected blackmailer has criminal background

Rally-driver Kimi Räikkönen's wife Jenni Dahlman-Räikkönen has been blackmailed by a Finnish guy who is familiar to the police.

Ilta-Sanomat reported on Wednesday that the man tried to demand Dahlman-Räikkönen a notable amount of money from the photos. There has been made a report of an offence to the police. The man denies the criminal suspicion.

According to Ilta-Sanomat the man has been in contact with police before. In the criminal scale there are drug-abuse, theft and manslaughter. He has been convicted to probation and to pay fines. He got fines from the manslaughter. The man crashed with his car to the side of another car, whose driver died. He had speeded with the car.

According to Iltalehti the man is Dahlman-Räikkönen's ex-boyfriend.

Wow, this guy sounds dangerous and he is an ex boyfriend?

:blink:

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 01 Jul 2010, 20:54

apple wrote:Once again very good interview Ludy, Linda has fine memories. Thanks for sharing them! :shhh:
Hi Eeva!!! Thanks dear!!! Your interview was great also!!! You guys rock all the time!!! :shhh:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 01 Jul 2010, 20:56

luieluv wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Ice-Ludy wrote:Well guys, I am here to share with you an interview I did with our friend Linda-Anne. She gave me the permission to post the link of the interview here so, here it is. I hope you like! :O

http://octetort.blogspot.com/2010/06/oc ... -anne.html
Great one, thanks Ludy and Linda :shhh:
I totally agree. :)

Superb. :)
Thanks Nicole, Luie and Denorth. :hug:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”