The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
spinster
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Post by spinster » 14 Nov 2010, 23:05

Don't dream your life...LIVE YOUR DREAMS!!!

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 14 Nov 2010, 23:16

The race was unbelievable :blink:

The table was set for Alonso and he got stuck for 40 laps behind a rookie :blink:

Vettel so deserved it :shhh:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 15 Nov 2010, 00:13

Did you guys see this?
http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/ ... 11539.html
Q: (Heikki Kulta – Turun Sanomat) Sebastian, congratulations. You did the same as Kimi (Räikkönen) in the last race coming in P3 for the last race. Is it more a question of racing skills or luck and do you know what is World Champion in Finnish?
Vettel: I don’t know. I think I knew but I don’t remember anymore. I think it’s international. If you go to people in Germany and say World Champion I think they know what it means. I assume it’s the same in Finland or anywhere you go. I was actually thinking about Kimi’s situation today. Like Kimi or not – some people do, some people don’t – but I think it was a little bit of a similar situation. Obviously we were in a stronger position in terms of how many points were missing, probably, but in the end, if you know Kimi, you know that one big advantage – not always, but in that moment especially – is that sometimes – sorry – he doesn’t give a s***, he just does his own thing. And that was the target all weekend long. Obviously what he achieved three years ago was very special. I think most of us have been there and no-one thought it was possible. He proved us wrong but circumstances were special, same as today. Who would have thought that Ferrari starting from third with good pace would finish seventh? That’s how it goes sometimes. As I said, just happy to put my name down on the list.
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

bourbon
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by bourbon » 15 Nov 2010, 00:17

http://tvnz.co.nz/motorsport-news/vette ... ck-3896901

"I was actually thinking about Kimi's situation today," he added. "Like Kimi or not - some people do, some people don't - I think it was a little bit of a similar situation.

"Obviously what he achieved three years ago was very special. I think most of us have been there and no-one thought it was possible. He proved us wrong but circumstances were special, same as today."

Sebastian is so cool... as is Kimi...
Last edited by bourbon on 15 Nov 2010, 06:42, edited 1 time in total.
Every mile I have with the Citroen C4 WRC is giving a certain pleasure - Kimi Raikkonen
My ideal is to win the race at the slowest speed possible - Alain Prost
You should just stick with those people who are really there for you - Sebastian Vettel

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 15 Nov 2010, 05:06

so cool and nice of him...

luviceman
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by luviceman » 15 Nov 2010, 09:00

Vettel is easy to get Kimi fan's support in a manner of his comment :)

hiroshideath113
kart driver
kart driver

Post by hiroshideath113 » 15 Nov 2010, 09:15

Oh Sebastian, the buddy of Kimi's, you are the man!!
You are receiving the praise and the bless from fans of Kimi's in the whole world!!

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 15 Nov 2010, 09:26

hiroshideath113 wrote:Oh Sebastian, the buddy of Kimi's, you are the man!!
You are receiving the praise and the bless from fans of Kimi's in the whole world!!
Amen to that and not only because of Kimi - Seb is the most genuine and clean guy on the grid - no political games, the man doesn't even have a personal manager, took all the BS that started to become similar to the BS Kimi got from the media - his reaction was gracious and honorable, Seb didn't scream into the radio, he cried :hug:

The Seb we saw on the podium wasn't the same jolly chap we have seen earlier :hug:

To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Iana
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Iana » 15 Nov 2010, 09:54

So sweet! No comment from Kimi yet? About Seb won WDC? Youngest F1 Champ ! So deserved. Hope he never change, like other...

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 15 Nov 2010, 09:58

Do we anything about Kimi's operation?
We said earlier that he needs 6 weeks to recover and he will be operated after the season is over :huh:

Iana
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Iana » 15 Nov 2010, 10:00

Kriss wrote:Do we anything about Kimi's operation?
We said earlier that he needs 6 weeks to recover and he will be operated after the season is over :huh:
Again? Another operation? :huh:

Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Kriss » 15 Nov 2010, 10:11

Iana wrote:
Again? Another operation? :huh:
he wasn't operated in the winter (I think it was before Mexico) only got some treatment and he said that he needs the operation but it takes time to heel completely approx. 6 weeks

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 15 Nov 2010, 10:14

Wolfie wrote:
hiroshideath113 wrote:Oh Sebastian, the buddy of Kimi's, you are the man!!
Amen to that and not only because of Kimi - Seb is the most genuine and clean guy on the grid - no political games, the man doesn't even have a personal manager, took all the BS that started to become similar to the BS Kimi got from the media - his reaction was gracious and honorable, Seb didn't scream into the radio, he cried :hug:
Amen to that, yeah! To both comments! :)

I wanted justice and I got it. I still can't believe it, how it was hard to believe 2007's result too. :D

Thanks Heikki Kulta for that question. Well, he mentioned Kimi's name when it was great to hear. After such an amazing end to the F1 season. It was Kimi-style 100%!!! :shhh:

Andreas
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by Andreas » 15 Nov 2010, 10:22

Well, at least he has time enough to recover :)
''If i'm not good enough as I am then I don't have to be good enough at all'' - Matti Raikkonen

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 15 Nov 2010, 16:23

I am very impressed with the way seb handled himself in the past few months, with so much stick that he was getting, courtesy of webber. He clearly knew whom he wanted to emmulate as a worthy champion/fighter.
The JINX