The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Acropolis » 09 Jun 2010, 08:35

You are absolutely right, if this time the paper acted properly....

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 09 Jun 2010, 08:35

LadyR wrote:
redstorm wrote:Sounds like it's private photos or the like. The paparazzi are all scum as far as I'm concerned. Famous or not, let people have their privacy.

If that's what it is I have a perfect solution

Kimi has a presser:
"To those who have decided to try and sell PRIVATE _______ to the press, I have only one response. F1 champion and star, WRC star, fun loving, easy going, beautiful wife and home. Jealous? Damn right biaaaaa......"
Jenni has a presser, not Kimi! :rofl:
Acropolis wrote:Guys, we live in 2010. They seem to be a free couple ( I like that, that they don't suffocate each other ), can have fun on their own.....
The press, we know, can grab anything to make headlines.....For me it doesn't matter, it's gossip anyway and we must not interfere with other people's private lives. I only care that Kimi will be pissed since he doesn't like these things....
Well, yeah, Kimi will be not amused and will tell her: "Jenni, didn't you already learn, how to deal with spicy pics?!" :rofl:
:lol: :lol:

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 09 Jun 2010, 08:36

Acropolis wrote:I meant he will be pissed with the stupid press, not Jenni I think they must have a code of understanding after so many years, and so much s**t they have gone through.....
Well, doesn't matter on who he is pissed off, I'm sure, he would look like that:

Pissed off press:
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5146/kimiportugal1.jpg

Pissed oof jenni:
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/599/2003h.jpg

:rofl:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 09 Jun 2010, 08:39

Jenni has a presser, not Kimi! :rofl:

Depends on what it is exactly. If it's risqué pics of wifey then I would call out the punk who got ahold of them if I were him. If it's say old pics o her and an ex then yes she should do it.
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 09 Jun 2010, 08:40

@LadyR
Great pics, on the point!!!! :lol: :lol:

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 09 Jun 2010, 08:42

LadyR wrote:
Acropolis wrote:I meant he will be pissed with the stupid press, not Jenni I think they must have a code of understanding after so many years, and so much s**t they have gone through.....
Well, doesn't matter on who he is pissed off, I'm sure, he would look like that:

Pissed off press:
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5146/kimiportugal1.jpg

Pissed oof jenni:
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/599/2003h.jpg

:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: love the pissed of jenni...

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 09 Jun 2010, 08:44

This could make Kimi the first member of The newest idea from RB.

Introducing the Red Bull XXX Fighters
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 09 Jun 2010, 08:57

I think, it's not so a big deal and I hope, it's not necessary to involve Kimi in that case, if it really doesn't have to do with him, cuz it would be kinda unfair, if he got unnecessarly into boulevard press, if his wife is involved.....obviously, it's the name, what makes that impossible.... :( It's always so, in Hollywood and everywhere, where are famous names..... ''hmm'' Damn it! :(

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 09 Jun 2010, 09:04

I dunno about any of you, but I'm grieving ... beyond all hope now of ever seeing kimi in F1 again ::oops:; I knew it in my gut for a long time now but coming to terms with it is really painful for me even though all idols eventually retire ... I always felt it was still not his time but another challenge is calling him and I can only wish him to be happy :hug:
The JINX

LadyR

Post by LadyR » 09 Jun 2010, 09:12

brendakarli wrote:I dunno about any of you, but I'm grieving ... beyond all hope now of ever seeing kimi in F1 again ::oops:; I knew it in my gut for a long time now but coming to terms with it is really painful for me even though all idols eventually retire ... I always felt it was still not his time but another challenge is calling him and I can only wish him to be happy :hug:

I understand your point, F1 is kind of unfinished job, but it wouldn't make sense, if he'd go back without being happy with that he is doing, just to try to take revenge for the things which has happened in the past.
If you see it from the very positive aspect of having him in rally: You have a so much higher chance to see him close and you will pay so much money in live as you did in F1. I remember quite good: it was so damn expensive and I got nothing, what have jusitfied the costs. I got to see him close for five hours on Erzberg and paid so less.... :)

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 09 Jun 2010, 09:12

Brenda, i will be in deep grieve if there already confirmation from kimi...

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 09 Jun 2010, 09:16

brendakarli wrote:I dunno about any of you, but I'm grieving ... beyond all hope now of ever seeing kimi in F1 again ::oops:; I knew it in my gut for a long time now but coming to terms with it is really painful for me even though all idols eventually retire ... I always felt it was still not his time but another challenge is calling him and I can only wish him to be happy :hug:
It's very unlikely yes, but I wouldn't say beyond all hope.
Well, maybe last year we got our share of unlikely events in F1, but you never know, what happens in the upcoming years. Not that I have any kind of expectation, just stating the facts
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 09 Jun 2010, 20:24

Is there really so much rumour about third cars in F1? Just wonder.......

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 09 Jun 2010, 23:55

I guess for many of you in Europe, it is cheaper to go rallying - for me in Asia, the closest I get to these events is in China, Malaysia and Singapore - so I can choose to take off any time for any of those three locations. It's just too much effort to travel so far for 3-4 days event, plus a lot of the languages spoken at these events I believe are not in English ... I'd be lost :blink: So I'm down to this forum and it is quite frustrating to have to keep refreshing the pages and I feel much less adrenalin when someone reports something as opposed to watching it on TV for example - and they can show repeats of an incident which is good. Yeah, in this sense, I am very selfish :( If Kimi really goes back in 2012 (which I dun beileve will be the case becos I believe he will be competitive enough in WRC) he will have an uphill task to get up to speed with F1 - similar to Schummy - and it will be a circus again!!!
The JINX

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 10 Jun 2010, 00:17

brendakarli wrote:I guess for many of you in Europe, it is cheaper to go rallying - for me in Asia, the closest I get to these events is in China, Malaysia and Singapore - so I can choose to take off any time for any of those three locations. It's just too much effort to travel so far for 3-4 days event, plus a lot of the languages spoken at these events I believe are not in English ... I'd be lost :blink: So I'm down to this forum and it is quite frustrating to have to keep refreshing the pages and I feel much less adrenalin when someone reports something as opposed to watching it on TV for example - and they can show repeats of an incident which is good. Yeah, in this sense, I am very selfish :( If Kimi really goes back in 2012 (which I dun beileve will be the case becos I believe he will be competitive enough in WRC) he will have an uphill task to get up to speed with F1 - similar to Schummy - and it will be a circus again!!!
its the same here, cant go to a race or watch it. i am finding fun on rally week to come here and get all the updates.if Kimi keeps getting better and better at rally,maybe one day a win and maybe more think how happy we will all will be.But like Kimi says "these things take time lets wait and see"
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen