The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by luieluv » 01 Jun 2010, 19:08

thanks dracaena :)
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Anelise » 01 Jun 2010, 19:39

miezicat wrote:thanks for all the translations!! :shhh: :hug:
+1

saif
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by saif » 01 Jun 2010, 19:58

Anelise wrote:
miezicat wrote:thanks for all the translations!! :shhh: :hug:
+1

+2
Whats the purpose of life? Is Life Just A Game? Find out the answers: http://www.OneReason.org/

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 01 Jun 2010, 21:12

Red Bull is closing the door for Kimi's F1-comeback

Turun Sanomat 1.6 2010 22:53:09

Kimi Räikkönen hasn't even thought about what he wants to do next year but he won't come back to F1 as Red Bull's driver in 2011.

Helmut Marko announced yesterday in an interview that he expects Mark Webber's contract to be confirmed during the next few days.

Marko did emphasise Webber's age - and let understand that it would only be a one-year contract.

After Ferrari confirmed that they have bought out Kimi's contract, Helmut Marko immediately contacted Räikkönen and Steve Robertson. In the meeting Red Bull management were prepared to change Webber into Räikkönen in 2011 but the Australian's brilliant beginning has changed the settings.

– We haven't discussed one way or another about next season. The time comes when Kimi has figured out what he wants to do, Robertson confirmed to Turun Sanomat.

Is F1 over for Kimi?

- Never say never, Robertson replied.

Turun Sanomat

HEIKKI KULTA
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Anelise
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Anelise » 01 Jun 2010, 21:58

Thanks Nicole!!! :O

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 01 Jun 2010, 22:44

Wolfie wrote:Red Bull is closing the door for Kimi's F1-comeback

Turun Sanomat 1.6 2010 22:53:09

Kimi Räikkönen hasn't even thought about what he wants to do next year but he won't come back to F1 as Red Bull's driver in 2011.

Helmut Marko announced yesterday in an interview that he expects Mark Webber's contract to be confirmed during the next few days.

Marko did emphasise Webber's age - and let understand that it would only be a one-year contract.

After Ferrari confirmed that they have bought out Kimi's contract, Helmut Marko immediately contacted Räikkönen and Steve Robertson. In the meeting Red Bull management were prepared to change Webber into Räikkönen in 2011 but the Australian's brilliant beginning has changed the settings.

– We haven't discussed one way or another about next season. The time comes when Kimi has figured out what he wants to do, Robertson confirmed to Turun Sanomat.

Is F1 over for Kimi?

- Never say never, Robertson replied.

Turun Sanomat

HEIKKI KULTA
Thanks Nikki!! :O

Although I can see how happy Kimi is in the WRC I was still hoping for a another chance in F1. :( Well, it'll not be possible. Time to move on! I just hope Kimi gets a good team in rally next year! :O
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 02 Jun 2010, 02:22

hi guys,

sorry I have been away - my dad suffered a heart attack but he's better now... I think this new deal with Mark is to soothe over the past week's events and to give him some comfort after the worldwide support he got over this. I believe it is like this...but maybe mark may not want to stay and you know how kimi is averse to politics and now maybe is is also wondering if he will get equal treatment. I am ready to kiss kim's f1 career goodbye now... ::oops:;
The JINX

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 02 Jun 2010, 03:04

Thanks nicole for the article.

I am only happy that Kimi would be more likely in WRC next season but Wait i would say for the ones who want him back in F1. Coz yes as everyone knows anyting is Possible. These contract talks of extending Webber's contract for one year is all fine.

But will webber want to stick with a team or would team may have a performance clause if he fares mysteriously badly in the second half of the season. Coz in second half there would be a serious charge from both the mclaren drivers and may be alonso too for the title. Would mark be able to hold it up.

There are too many variables so hang on.
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 02 Jun 2010, 03:10

brendakarli wrote:hi guys,

sorry I have been away - my dad suffered a heart attack but he's better now... I think this new deal with Mark is to soothe over the past week's events and to give him some comfort after the worldwide support he got over this. I believe it is like this...but maybe mark may not want to stay and you know how kimi is averse to politics and now maybe is is also wondering if he will get equal treatment. I am ready to kiss kim's f1 career goodbye now... ::oops:;
bren, sorry to hear about your dad. hope he recovers soon & take care.

i am still not ready to kiss kimi f1 return goodbye yet... :fear:
like luieluv said i will hang on... :pray:

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 02 Jun 2010, 03:41

sorry to hear about your dad, Brenda... hope he will have a speed recovery...

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 02 Jun 2010, 03:58

Vida wrote:

+ 1. Take care.

dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by dindi » 02 Jun 2010, 04:00

Good to know your dad's OK now, Brenda dahling.

Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Ice-Ludy » 02 Jun 2010, 04:02

luieluv wrote:
Vida wrote:

+ 1. Take care.
+2
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

SpaMaster
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by SpaMaster » 02 Jun 2010, 04:33

I am with you on what you say on Webber, but not on Red Bull. I think Webber may want to look else where. Would love to go to Ferrari. I don't think Red Bull is favouring Vettel at all. If I were a team principal, I would be very angry with Webber for holding his line like that. To the public, I would claim that both drivers are at fault, and in the racing sense, they both were at fault. But, in the team sense, Webber should have never held Vettel so tight like that. Horner and Marko initially let their tongue slip to the public. If Kimi had been put in Webber's position, do you think he would hold his line so tight like that? I don't think so. So, I don't think Red Bull gave preferential treatment. However, Webber is a hot-head, and is going to feel hurt, and would try to leave the team if possible. Ferrari just need to knock Webber's door. Webber would be there in no time, like Button was to McLaren last year. :p I don't know. Let's see. Also, as some people have said, it's a long season and there is no guarantee how Webber would perform when the heat is on with strong competition from McLaren. I already believe that the reason he had such comfortable gap on Vettel was because of the chassis defect. Once the car is alright, Vettel would easily have the handle on Webber. Do you think, if Webber lags Vettel at end of the season by the same margin as in 2009, he would retain his seat? I doubt it.

After all these, our man has to decide whether he wants to come back to F1. God save Kimi fans. Even if Red Bull has a vacant seat, it is no guarantee Kimi wants it. Fun, isn't it? :lol:
Last edited by SpaMaster on 02 Jun 2010, 04:38, edited 1 time in total.
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 02 Jun 2010, 04:37

love your comment :)