The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by redstorm » 02 Jul 2010, 11:46

Oh and I saw this and thought of you Acropolis. In a non man on man love kind of way! Lol!

http://twitpic.com/21k5un
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 02 Jul 2010, 12:01

I can cook all kinds of greek food, I'm a very good cook even if my male collegues always wanted to see it to believe it , but grub????????
Great picture, I love to see it every day from my window, without the lightning, but again what do you mean by a non man on man love???
You see, you keep confusing me...sometimes your English is Greek to me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 02 Jul 2010, 12:09

Redstorm, perhaps this is the gift from Zeus for us, for messing up with our economy ..... :lol:

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 02 Jul 2010, 12:11

Acropolis wrote:Redstorm,
Please don't misunderstand me, I'm a greek who studied for six years in New York, but Texas ( even if I felt it is very beautiful) it always felt a bit frightening and intimidating....we always got the impression that perhaps strangers and people from other cultures might not be so welcome there...I never visited so I don't know and cannot have an opinion but this was an idea that even Newyorkers would transmit to us....
Again please don't misunderstand me, perhaps is the far west idea that intimidates me.....and I hate guns and wars.......have heard so many stories from my father...
acropolis, the reason New Yorkers feel that way is because most of the states dont like New Yorkers . they even make fun of us in country songs. :lol:
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 02 Jul 2010, 12:14

Main thing is, is that England were a disgrace out of all the top teams apart from France, i rate Italy's last 20 minutes higher than Englands whole performance. Well i am Scottish may be a bit bias :O

I think if England were going to progress higher, then John Terry should have been captain, the whole team was useless when Gerrard was, also if the media is pressurising Capello to play certain players in certain positions obviously he's going to do the opposite.

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 02 Jul 2010, 12:16

Oh Maria, did not know that.... how strange....New Yorkers seemed very nice to me....and you know my opinion about New York... it was the place I got my education and I feel grateful for all the great experiences I got from that place....

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 02 Jul 2010, 12:25

when we travel to other states , its like we want to hide our license plates for our car. its gotten worst since the the wall street collapse.
how many times have i heard "oh your from NY" and then get a strange look.

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 02 Jul 2010, 12:32

Maria d wrote:when we travel to other states , its like we want to hide our license plates for our car. its gotten worst since the the wall street collapse.
how many times have i heard "oh your from NY" and then get a strange look.
Well, they may have a point on that one...but in general NY and LA for us are really big....and I don't say it in terms of size, but also in terms of modern culture...

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 02 Jul 2010, 12:39

yes be mad at wall street and the bankers who started this mess the world is in, but the average nyer is in the same boat, we are just as mad. new past time in ny, going to the AIG building and cursing them out. it got so bad that they took the AIG sign down.

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 02 Jul 2010, 12:46

Denorth wrote:a question to Finns here:

there are news that you guys have a legal right now to have 1Mbps broadband. does it mean that every home has to be connected or just that those with the contracts has a speed no lesser than 1Mbps?
Everyone who wants buy a 1Mbps speed connection must get it.
I miss a babysitter

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 02 Jul 2010, 12:48

Arli Racegirl wrote: I am brazilian, but my boyfriend is finnish, that's why 'Brazil/Suomi'. Sometimes we are in Brazil, sometimes in Finland, now we are in Finland - Lappeeranta, because is summer and have a rally too, I can't wait for that. Maybe we're getting married soon, so I can get to Finnish nationality and stay here longer. But OMG, finnish language is veeeeeeeeery difficult. hehe

yeah Viivi sounds very finnish!! :D
I am born in Lappeenranta. It is very nice city. I go there next Monday :wave:
I miss a babysitter

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 02 Jul 2010, 12:51

Moominpappa wrote:

there are news that you guys have a legal right now to have 1Mbps broadband. does it mean that every home has to be connected or just that those with the contracts has a speed no lesser than 1Mbps?
Awww :( I wanted it for free :(

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 02 Jul 2010, 12:51

Moominpappa wrote:

thank you, moominpappa :thumbsup: I wonder how you get any time to sneak here
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 02 Jul 2010, 12:52

Acropolis wrote:I can cook all kinds of greek food, I'm a very good cook even if my male collegues always wanted to see it to believe it , but grub????????
Great picture, I love to see it every day from my window, without the lightning, but again what do you mean by a non man on man love???
You see, you keep confusing me...sometimes your English is Greek to me.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol! Grub is what the cowboys would call food. Just playing up the Taxas stereotype. And man on man love is....err....gay. When I said this pic made me think of you, I didn't want Wolfie to let her dirty mind wander!!! Where is she by the way??

Bring some green olives and pepperoncinis. Yummmmmmmm
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 02 Jul 2010, 12:54

Maria d wrote:yes be mad at wall street and the bankers who started this mess the world is in, but the average nyer is in the same boat, we are just as mad. new past time in ny, going to the AIG building and cursing them out. it got so bad that they took the AIG sign down.
Great form of protest....I know the average NYer is on this boat, they have to struggle each day....I have a feeling that all this is not real, it is a financial bubble that some groups are using to gain at our expense....can't see a solution...all known political and financial systems have just failed...
I will not think about it anymore, you see we spend the worst times here...people are unhappy and misery hovers over their heads...I was never used at seeing old people counting cents to buy their groceries or medicines...yes, it is the hardest time after the war as older people say...need a rally to take my mind away...