The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
dindi
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by dindi » 10 Jul 2010, 09:27

Probably Italians, Nikki.

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 10 Jul 2010, 17:26

oh the heavens opened up and the rain is coming down......now the heat is going back to my friend in Texas...... :lol:
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 10 Jul 2010, 17:29

Maria d wrote:oh the heavens opened up and the rain is coming down......now the heat is going back to my friend in Texas...... :lol:
Oh Maria, send it to Finland please :pray:

Wolfie is melting since she is made of sugar :p
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 10 Jul 2010, 17:30

Wolfie wrote:
Maria d wrote:oh the heavens opened up and the rain is coming down......now the heat is going back to my friend in Texas...... :lol:
Oh Maria, send it to Finland please :pray:

Wolfie is melting since she is made of sugar :p
Why not salt? You are a bit bitter at times :p

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 10 Jul 2010, 17:36

its been so long since the rain has come, and so hot, even my sunflowers are melting.
i did not know it got so hot in finland.how long is your summer,when does it get cool.
and NO raging no salt she is not bitter.

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 10 Jul 2010, 19:06

Maria d wrote:its been so long since the rain has come, and so hot, even my sunflowers are melting.
i did not know it got so hot in finland.how long is your summer,when does it get cool.
Raging - you must have projected your own bitterness on me :p

Maria, we have had this heatwave that doesn't seem to stop. It's like in winter when there was the exceptionally cold week with - 30 C. My eyes started to water when walking outside which led to my eyelashes freezing so I couldn't see anything - it was horrible. Now we have the same extreme and rare weather here with + 30 C.

I forget to drink and and notice in the evening that I'm dehydrated. Drinking too much water makes me dizzy so I have to buy 'stone-water' :lol:

So please, send it over here after your weather has cooled down :pray:

Red can have our heat in Texas too, he is used to it, we aren't :(

realms
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by realms » 10 Jul 2010, 19:19

funny, it is around 27( cools down to 24 now that it is night )i think and i feel rather cold :) ...

so nicole i take it that you'll never be able to stay here :)

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 10 Jul 2010, 19:27

its cooled down to 70f, so you all can come over to cool off.
my hubby wants to know what stone- water is. he likes his stone-water, vodka, is it the same. :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 10 Jul 2010, 19:33

Maria d wrote:its cooled down to 70f, so you all can come over to cool off.
my hubby wants to know what stone- water is. he likes his stone-water, vodka, is it the same. :lol:
It's my own invention, the name stone-water. It's mineral water :lol:

@ Anith, I sure was born in the right country! In Canada I suffered a severe sunstroke, was out of this world for half an hour and my mother still calls me when it's hot to ask how I'm doing - it scared the whole family back then. My only memory is that I threw up in the hotel, violet soda and whole blueberries - my sisters screamed and ran out and I passed out after that. Sun is not good for me or sun + heat.

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 10 Jul 2010, 19:43

Nicole i was reading the funstuff threads last night.....they are funny,i liked the one, ban the person, you and reds bans were great.

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 10 Jul 2010, 19:45

Wolfie wrote:
Maria d wrote:its been so long since the rain has come, and so hot, even my sunflowers are melting.

Maria, we have had this heatwave that doesn't seem to stop. It's like in winter when there was the exceptionally cold week with - 30 C. My eyes started to water when walking outside which led to my eyelashes freezing so I couldn't see anything - it was horrible. Now we have the same extreme and rare weather here with + 30 C.

I forget to drink and and notice in the evening that I'm dehydrated. Drinking too much water makes me dizzy so I have to buy 'stone-water' :lol:

Last winter when we had that -30C weather I walked to school and back home every single day (my bike was stolen and I don't own a car). I had the warmest jacket I was able to find from the store and I was wrapped in a thick scarf. I wasn't cold other than from my face - my eyelashes always froze so I looked like a ice princess :n

now it's the complete opposite. +30C and I feel like going naked outside but of course I cant. :roll:: I'm not the best at getting a tan either and whenever I try to get tanned I'm usually more red than "darker-skinned" .... today I went to the beach with my bikini and showed off my white legs and tummy. a nice sight for sure! :O

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 10 Jul 2010, 20:12

you guys must be a Tough bunch of people,-30c is COLD. i could not imagine what it would it be like to have my eyelashes freeze.
we bought a wood stove 5 years ago, when we went looking for the stove, my hubby said we need to get a stove like the ones they use in cold places, so our stove is a Jotul, made in Norway. He was right that little stove heats the whole house.

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 10 Jul 2010, 20:36

I like much more -30C than this +30C. I am happy that I live in house with own garden and well. Kids likes +6C water :lol:
I miss a babysitter

Maria d
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Maria d » 10 Jul 2010, 20:40

we have our own garden and greenhouse, so in the summer we grow our own veggies, and berries, blueberries, strawberries and elderberries.we are so wrong for ny, we belong some place else.

RagingJamaican
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by RagingJamaican » 10 Jul 2010, 21:08

Wolfie wrote:

I am not bitter, i am just merely a fine specimen.

It's raining here in Scotland :(

I actually quite liked walking about in it.