The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by brendakarli » 30 Jun 2010, 01:52

I'm a little surprised that all of a sudden, kimi's name seems to be circulating around the F1 paddocks again. But they are all saying the same things - we think he should be back to F1 but he seems set on WRC...and the front running team drivers seem to be locked in for 2011 leaving no space for kimi... :blink:

I suppose it is just more reasons to sell more papers to us gullible fans :zz: :zz: having said that, I am grateful that all these people are coming together to say such wonderful things or positive things about our idol - cos the red team certainly did all the could to ruin his reputation. Even Todt spoke so highly of him at the height of kimi's departure news.
Off-Topic: show
In any case, I'm the red team's diehard supporter from now on :cool: the season still has plenty of time so I better not waste any of it... Fonzi for his third WDC!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:
The JINX

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 30 Jun 2010, 02:27

brendakarli wrote:
In any case, I'm the red team's diehard supporter from now on :cool: the season still has plenty of time so I better not waste any of it... Fonzi for his third WDC!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:
It doesn't seem to be working, Brenda. :O I think you need to try harder :n

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by brendakarli » 30 Jun 2010, 03:10

It doesn't seem to be working, Brenda. :O I think you need to try harder :n
[/quote]
u really think so sleen? I thought the last race showed that it is :lol: I was distracted earlier in the last 2 months with my thesis, kids and my dad's condition but now all these distractions are OVER so now I'm 300% in it to win it - forza ferrari, forza fonzi, foza felipe Flag:## :p
The JINX

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 30 Jun 2010, 03:34

brendakarli wrote:
u really think so sleen? I thought the last race showed that it is :lol: I was distracted earlier in the last 2 months with my thesis, kids and my dad's condition but now all these distractions are OVER so now I'm 300% in it to win it - forza ferrari, forza fonzi, foza felipe Flag:## :p
Sorry, what I meant was that the last race wasn't good for fonzi's WDC chances, so you should continue supporting him even more! :thumbsup:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Re: Off-topic thread for rally fans

Post by redstorm » 30 Jun 2010, 04:51

Maria d wrote:thats so wonderful red , its great to hear a man talk so beautiful about his wife...its sounds like a happy home, God bless.
Ahh thank you Maria! You are so sweet :hug: I hope your husband is doing better. It sounds as if he has a wonderful wife too! He will be in my thoughts and prayers. :pray: See you later, off the the salt mines I go!!!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 30 Jun 2010, 06:26

RagingJamaican wrote:
Hoi oi :)

Am back dudes!

Blah blah blah missy moderator and her crazy ideas.

Apparently megasyxx whats me to make a function group or something, anyone want in? Don't have a clue what it is :blink:

One rule though........................................................................................

Wolfie can't join :p

Just kidding! Don't ban me :pray: :fear:
Hoi Jamaican :<>:

What if I would start to moderate and not write at all :zz:

Best be nice to me and accept my superiority :lol:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 30 Jun 2010, 06:31

Maria, what's this about your husband, is he okay :fear:

You poor thing, please know that you get a lot of support and love from here :hug:

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 30 Jun 2010, 06:33

Wolfie wrote:

:rofl:

Please don't tell me you still have the video :pray:

*leaving everyone to wonder if it's true or not*

Still have the video?...hell, I still use... :blush: Well, now I have said too much. :blush: &doh :O
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 30 Jun 2010, 06:42

valuk wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

:rofl:

Please don't tell me you still have the video :pray:

*leaving everyone to wonder if it's true or not*

Still have the video?...hell, I still use... :blush: Well, now I have said too much. :blush: &doh :O
:lol:

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 30 Jun 2010, 06:49

Acropolis wrote:@ Valuk

Welcome to this forum Valuk....where are you from?
You are going to have much fan in the rally threads as well as the off-topic one....
Thanks for the welcome. I am from Slovenia.
I really enjoy just reading the rally threads when the rally is on, you guys post like crazy. It is like having live commentary. :thumbsup:
Well the off-topic one... :roll:: When somebody posts a picture of Kimi in bed...it´s like "girls gone wild-rally edition" :lol: :O
(maybe I am just envy :blush: )
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 30 Jun 2010, 07:54

valuk wrote:

You are going to have much fan in the rally threads as well as the off-topic one....
I really enjoy just reading the rally threads when the rally is on, you guys post like crazy. It is like having live commentary. :thumbsup:
Well the off-topic one... :roll:: When somebody posts a picture of Kimi in bed...it´s like "girls gone wild-rally edition" :lol: :O
(maybe I am just envy :blush: )

Please, NOOOOOOOO! :pray: Can you imagine what would happen here if someone did post such picture? It is difficult enough for a guy to survive here even with just ordinary pictures (I am sure you already checked 'other side...' thread) when everyone strat to blabering as soon as they see Kimi in McLaren uniform checking his phone (no offence, girls :O )

Anyway, welcome to the place, it is good here. :thumbsup:
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 30 Jun 2010, 08:00

Denorth wrote:
valuk wrote:

Well the off-topic one... :roll:: When somebody posts a picture of Kimi in bed...it´s like "girls gone wild-rally edition" :O
(maybe I am just envy)

Please, NOOOOOOOO! :pray: Can you imagine what would happen here if someone did post such picture? It is difficult enough for a guy to survive here even with just ordinary pictures (I am sure you already checked 'other side...' thread) when everyone strat to blabering as soon as they see Kimi in McLaren uniform checking his phone (no offence, girls :O )

Anyway, welcome to the place, it is good here. :thumbsup:
Guys, once again... you need to put your foot down here, if you stay quiet then it looks like it is only girls talking here.

Why not do the same? Create a thread with pictures of Jenni and speculation of which beauty would suit him best :n

Fight back :lol:

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 30 Jun 2010, 08:09

^ Because in general we are not the TMZ/tabloid kind gag! I've got your back Denorth!

And yes welcome Valuk!
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED

valuk
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by valuk » 30 Jun 2010, 08:25

@Denorth
Thanks for the welcome! Oh, and yeah I already checked 'other side...' thread :roll:: Like the girls who watch that vampire c**p (with the scruffy looking dude) all saying "oooooohh, aaaaaaaah :drool: " And then they say that we men can´t behave when we see an attractive woman.
@Redstorm
Thanks for the welcome!

@Wolfie
Wolfie, I think we are just old enough to understand that it is best to stay quiet because you can´t win an argument with a woman, EVER. And you girls are programmed to talk all the time. :p :lol:

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 30 Jun 2010, 08:34

Nicole,
you know I love you, why trying to separate guys from girls? :zz: I don't mind those conversations and sometimes it is interesting to read them, sometimes they are not my cup of tea.
I admit it was a bit of moaning from my side. no one is perfect, I think. anyway, good to know that moderators remember about us, mortals :n

Jenni's thread... I am not sure that it is very interesting to discuss someone's wife. That would be a very short thread: Bloke does well, has a nice wife and they look good and happy together. That's it really. I still like my beloved more :p

Redstorm, thanks. It was interesting to learn a bit more about things that new for me. and you are right - we are no TMZ (had to google it :lol: ) gang
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi