The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by luieluv » 11 Apr 2010, 03:28

Hello everyone... :wave:

Such a duffer i am not to have read the message sent by wolfie.

Thanks Wolfie for inviting me here and sorry for dropping in late.

Anyways better late than never :p
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 11 Apr 2010, 03:34

So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

kracer
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by kracer » 11 Apr 2010, 03:41

Hey guys,

Just reporting in. I haven't been able to get to a computer often this past weekend as I've been busy.

I forgot to thank the Admin and mods over here for welcoming us! :wave:

And hello to everyone who has come in here from the time I last signed on! :wave:

Regarding Petter, is he the one who always runs into bad luck? The one whose shoes were stolen and all the merchandise he was supposed to sell, or am I thinking of someone else? :blink: I don't remember.

From the few rallies I've seen (well, heard :lol: ) he seems like he does have real talent but has just not been lucky in getting drives. Am I right? :huh:

Moominpappa
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Moominpappa » 11 Apr 2010, 06:08

Boudica wrote:Hi Everyone! :wave:

Did I miss something? Have we moved on again for some reason? :confused:
Hi and Welcome!

I guess that here is possible to talk also F1 without endless loop.
I miss a babysitter

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Apr 2010, 07:56

luieluv wrote:Hello everyone... :wave:

Luie, you don't know how great it is to see you :hug:

We were already getting worried :fear:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Apr 2010, 08:02

kracer wrote:Hey guys,

Just reporting in. I haven't been able to get to a computer often this past weekend as I've been busy.

I forgot to thank the Admin and mods over here for welcoming us! :wave:

And hello to everyone who has come in here from the time I last signed on! :wave:

Regarding Petter, is he the one who always runs into bad luck? The one whose shoes were stolen and all the merchandise he was supposed to sell, or am I thinking of someone else? :blink: I don't remember.

From the few rallies I've seen (well, heard :lol: ) he seems like he does have real talent but has just not been lucky in getting drives. Am I right? :huh:
Hi Pauline :hug:

Petter has been one unlucky guy... He has a lot of talent but somehow he lost a drive (correct me please) and then he tried to make it on his own, put his own money on new fan-gear that was stolen during a rally. And it was everything he had :<>:

But he has a good team around him, like a family (he also has his family to help him out) and it has been great to see him in a competitive car and hopefully this is a curve that is going upwards since on top of that he is about the nicest guy out there :cool:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 11 Apr 2010, 08:04

Wolfie wrote:

aah... sorry for that. So everything here looks great :cool:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Apr 2010, 08:07

Boudica wrote:Hi Everyone! :wave:

Did I miss something? Have we moved on again for some reason? :confused:
Hi Boudica :hug:

Looks like some of us didn't like the way the personal insulting was dealt with :(

Also there's a better chance to have civil discussions and debates about F1 here since there are so many different fans of different drivers :cool:

Hope you like it here, you are like a piece of a puzzle :pray:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Apr 2010, 08:10

luieluv wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

:wave:

Have you looked at the video-section, Luie? Great videos and hopefully Kinga also puts her videos as an own thread :pray:

luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by luieluv » 11 Apr 2010, 08:13

Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Wolfie wrote:

:wave:

Have you looked at the video-section, Luie? Great videos and hopefully Kinga also puts her videos as an own thread :pray:
shall do that and hell yeah Kinga deserves a separate thread for the classic work. :)

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Apr 2010, 08:14

luieluv wrote: shall do that and hell yeah Kinga deserves a separate thread for the classic work. :)
:shhh: :shhh: :shhh:

lucian
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by lucian » 11 Apr 2010, 08:18

Ice-Ludy wrote:
Wolfie wrote:This is such a great picture, hope it hasn't been here before :cool:

Yes Nikki, is an amazing picture!!! [...]
Wow, interesting subject, discussing Kimi's sweat, Kimi's hair, Kimi's smile, Kimi's eyes and so on. :lol: Not that I don't find some posts funny, but they get annoying after a while :roll:: I understand you though as 99% of Kimi's fans are girls.

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 11 Apr 2010, 08:19

Wolfie wrote:... he is about the nicest guy out there :cool:
Yeah, he is. Just got to watch an interview with him and a couple of scenes about his earlier rallies/results and he's an absolute great person. I've hardly ever seen or known him (and other rally drivers) at all but thanks to Kimi a whole new world is in front of me and I'm enjoying the adventure so much! :) "Getting" to know so many great talents, sportsmen, warm-hearted people, it's cool! :)
Wolfie wrote:... hopefully Kinga also puts her videos as an own thread :pray:
I was hesitating where to put my videos? Into this section or into the WRC videos section? :confused:

Luieluv: :blink: Thanks! :blush:

Lucian: I can understand that it can be annoying for men but you are not right by saying that Kimi's fans are 99% girls! :cool:

lucian
Kart Champion
Kart Champion

Post by lucian » 11 Apr 2010, 08:29

Kinga wrote:
Lucian: I can understand that it can be annoying for men but you are not right by saying that Kimi's fans are 99% girls! :cool:
Sorry for being rude :blush: , I just can't help it because of a very particular reason. I'm a big fan of a French singer Alizée Jacotey, who is a very nice looking person with a great character and voice, and as a male fan, of course I notice her beauty and all, but I hate those discussions about her that are get pretty vulgar (not that I sensed anything vulgar in your discussions, ever :)). And even when those discussions are withing the limits of common sense, it's annoying to see that some people can see almost nothing else but the physical appearance, when there's so much more you can admire about a person.

Oh and by the way, I too think Kimi looks good, I can see that even without having to be gay :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 11 Apr 2010, 08:36

lucian wrote:
Kinga wrote:
Sorry for being rude :blush: , I just can't help it because of a very particular reason. I'm a big fan of a French singer Alizée Jacotey, who is a very nice looking person with a great character and voice, and as a male fan, of course I notice her beauty and all, but I hate those discussions about her that are get pretty vulgar (not that I sensed anything vulgar in your discussions, ever :)). And even when those discussions are withing the limits of common sense, it's annoying to see that some people can see almost nothing else but the physical appearance, when there's so much more you can admire about a person.
:lol:

Lucian, it's just so quiet on the newsfront that we concentrate on other stuff but it's not only a girly-thing, in fact over half of us are men - we just have our way of supporting him by mixing everything possible together ;)

In fact I'm grateful to the guys for accepting the girly talk, just as we accept their informative talk :n

Only kidding of course but rally is a new thing for most of us and we have developed our own way of following it. If you want to see something intense then follow Rally Turkey - it gets insane since we follow it minute by minute, stage by stage, it's an experience you don't want to miss :cool: