The Kimi Rally Monster Cool Lounge

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Kimi Red Bull Rally Monster

Post by Wolfie » 22 Apr 2010, 10:34

Moominpappa wrote:Wolfie: I laught to this article also. Kimi is talked a quite much when thinking that nobody miss him :lol:

-edit-
Wolfie again: you are too fast. Put another post just before my one :blush:
It was hilarous, wasn't it Moominpappa :lol:

DC is a hang-around on the paddock which means that he is the talk of the paddock!

Alonso again seems to have known exactly what was going on in negotiations with McLaren although he was surprised last year to hear about Kimi going to rally :zz:

Bring on Monaco and he will be the buzz of the town :cool:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 22 Apr 2010, 10:36

Wolfie wrote: Bring on Monaco and he will be the buzz of the town :cool:
I mean... let's wait and see... for sure... you should go and ask them... I don't have anything to comment... :lol: :zz:

rko281
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by rko281 » 22 Apr 2010, 10:43

Wolfie wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:Wolfie: I laught to this article also. Kimi is talked a quite much when thinking that nobody miss him :lol:

-edit-
Wolfie again: you are too fast. Put another post just before my one :blush:
It was hilarous, wasn't it Moominpappa :lol:

DC is a hang-around on the paddock which means that he is the talk of the paddock!

Alonso again seems to have known exactly what was going on in negotiations with McLaren although he was surprised last year to hear about Kimi going to rally :zz:

Bring on Monaco and he will be the buzz of the town :cool:
Is the interview for real? I can't believe Alonso said that when Martin Whitmarsh confirmed their negociations were stuck because Kimi's interest in rally.

I think we should take these quotes with a pinch of salt. I know Alonso is not really liked by many, but he and Kimi always showed respect to each other.

Pyper
kart driver
kart driver

Post by Pyper » 22 Apr 2010, 10:44

Thanks for posting Wolfie - certainly a fun read :thumbsup:

I am surprised Alonso said what he did to be honest, pretty blunt, and also a slightly hypocritical comment considering where he is and why he is there, but hey ho.

Not to sound really dim but could someone remind me who Peter Collins is, for some reason it's not ringing a bell.

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 22 Apr 2010, 10:51

Wolfie wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Leijona wrote: Omg Nikki, I forgot to tell you guys!!! Last weekend I watched the sport news from MTV3 (I think on Sunday) and saw an interview from Domi. There he commented on Kimi's successful rally-weekend. He said something like "I have been following Kimi's rallying in WRC and I knew he is a driver who is able to get good results from there too. I'm really happy for him." :blink: I tried searching MTV3's website for an article about it but couldn't find anything.... but still, Domi really said nice words about Kimi!
Was he drunk :blink:
Or scared that Kimi might come back next year :n

Like Apple said, I don't trust a word that comes out of his mouth.

In fact it's pure comedy to read Ferrari's press releases nowadays :lol:
I tried to search the article once again and I found this http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/f1/uutiset.s ... 04/1101840 :blink: :blink: the article is short but here are the comments from the news report video (it was on the news last Friday 16th of April):

Reporter: "Ferrari's team boss Domenicali have been following Kimi's rally-career closely and both of them spoke on the phone only week ago. Domenicali even thinks Kimi's comeback to F1 is completely possible."

Domenicali: "Kimi is for sure a fantastic driver and fantastic talent for the racing world, so there's no doubt that if he wants to come back to F1 he has no problem to find a good car."

yvonne
car driver
car driver

Post by yvonne » 22 Apr 2010, 11:07

Wolfie wrote: Alonso says: "Kimi is a good and fair competitor and it's a shame that he left F1 and went to WRC. Kimi and his managers should have lowered their demands for salary because McLaren wanted Kimi and that's where Kimi wanted to go himself".
Then Santander needn't have paid so much $$ to Kimi for his compensation ... :wave:

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 22 Apr 2010, 11:38

Thanks for the comments Wolfie :hug: But don´t get what should be so funny about it? :confused:

I think it´s normal that F1 forgets Kimi! I mean this is how this business is! The only one people were still talking about was Schmu! Yeah I mean they maybe won´t if he retires the next time :lol:
On the other hand Kimi forgot F1 this year as well! So he won´t have a problem with it!

I think Fairnando was just asked about Kimi and gave his opinion. I could never stand this guy and his comments confirm my antipathy towards him! :cool:

BTW there was an article about Kimi´s house at finland (the one which is on sale) a few days back on MTV3. Could some finn please tell me what this was about?? Did he finally sell it?
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

icemaid
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by icemaid » 22 Apr 2010, 11:41

Wolfie wrote:
Or scared that Kimi might come back next year :n

Like Apple said, I don't trust a word that comes out of his mouth.

In fact it's pure comedy to read Ferrari's press releases nowadays :lol:
Woo, you're right!
I'm scared also :lol: then the circus will start again...no smile, no talk, yada yada by the media... :roll::

Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 22 Apr 2010, 12:16

Tss f**k**g volcano :roll:: We could have get some nice pics :S #Fear :lol: :cool:

http://www.iltalehti.fi/ralli/2010042211522751_ri.shtml

Google my friend helped me to translate it :)
Kimi stuck
Thursday, 04.22.2010 at 11.35
Ash cloud prevented a rally hero's arrival in Finland.

Kimi Raikkonen does not arrive in Finland. (EPA / Reporter IMAGES) Kimi Raikkonen had to occur on Thursday afternoon collaborator DNA conference in Helsinki. Tennis Palace should be made of DNA, fresh promotional trailer for, inter alia, a media crew.

European airline to operate in recent days häiriköinyt ash cloud, however, conferred a trip to Finland Räikkönen turmaksi.

- Unfortunately, we have the opportunity to transfer later. Kimi Raikkonen failed to reach agreement in force in Finland due to flight restrictions. Yesterday we received confirmation that the flight to Finland Räikkönen is possible, but unfortunately, this did not materialize at all, wrote to the DNA's communications director Wilhelmina Wahlbeck in a statement.

Turkish rally on Sunday ended Raikkonen came home to Switzerland after the airplane-car combination.
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 22 Apr 2010, 12:19

I can't help it but get furious when people speak putting KIMI down, even not directly....
Who is DC for example? How many races has he won? How many flags were there for him?
On the bottom line how much money has he made? And this applies for all of them.
Only Schumi has been so successful in everything nowdays.....Boy they are all jealous like small kids....

iceman1
F1 Legend
F1 Legend

Post by iceman1 » 22 Apr 2010, 12:28

:lol:
Photoshopped

Leijona
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver

Post by Leijona » 22 Apr 2010, 12:30

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:Tss f**k**g volcano :roll:: We could have get some nice pics :S #Fear :lol: :cool:

http://www.iltalehti.fi/ralli/2010042211522751_ri.shtml

Google my friend helped me to translate it :)
Kimi stuck
Thursday, 04.22.2010 at 11.35
Ash cloud prevented a rally hero's arrival in Finland.

Kimi Raikkonen does not arrive in Finland. (EPA / Reporter IMAGES) Kimi Raikkonen had to occur on Thursday afternoon collaborator DNA conference in Helsinki. Tennis Palace should be made of DNA, fresh promotional trailer for, inter alia, a media crew.

European airline to operate in recent days häiriköinyt ash cloud, however, conferred a trip to Finland Räikkönen turmaksi.

- Unfortunately, we have the opportunity to transfer later. Kimi Raikkonen failed to reach agreement in force in Finland due to flight restrictions. Yesterday we received confirmation that the flight to Finland Räikkönen is possible, but unfortunately, this did not materialize at all, wrote to the DNA's communications director Wilhelmina Wahlbeck in a statement.

Turkish rally on Sunday ended Raikkonen came home to Switzerland after the airplane-car combination.
The google translation is a little unclear, but it just told that Kimi couldn't come to Finland because of the ash cloud. There would have been an event in Helsinki arranged by DNA where Kimi had promised to be present at. A new promotional trailer would have been shown, but now the event is post-poned.

amoljoshi
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by amoljoshi » 22 Apr 2010, 12:41

iceman1 wrote::lol:
Photoshopped
lmao! :C: :rofl:

Iceman1 :- :rule#

Kiki
car driver
car driver

Post by Kiki » 22 Apr 2010, 12:42

Acropolis wrote:I can't help it but get furious when people speak putting KIMI down, even not directly....
Who is DC for example? How many races has he won? How many flags were there for him?
On the bottom line how much money has he made? And this applies for all of them.
Only Schumi has been so successful in everything nowdays.....Boy they are all jealous like small kids....
There no need to get mad, we all know what those haters think of Kimi so it's no surprise to hear such comments from some people. :zz:

It made me laugh to hear Peter Collins mentioning the 'arse licking' cause that's probably what he and DC had to do to stay in F1 something Kimi didn't need to do. :lol:

Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Acropolis » 22 Apr 2010, 12:51

If KIMI decides to go back to F1 he will show us again what a man made of steel he is , having to face all those nausiating characters....