It is currently 20 Sep 2017, 19:51

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:12  
F1 Driver

Wolfie wrote:
rko281 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
But didn't Kimi say that he will tell it in June-July?

The decision probably will be made June-July, but I doubt that the official statement will come earlier than Autumn.

P.S.Imagine if he decides to go back to F1 (which I don't believe :O ), do you think it's fair to announce during the F1 season considering that he might replace someone?

This is our chance to experience what the Alonso-fans went through during the last two years :lol:

No offense to them, it must have been a real rollercoaster with the consistant 'Alonso to Ferrari' -rumours :(

So here is my prediction (just for fun): Red Bull will announce in Helsinki Motorsport that Kimi will drive alongside Vettel next season :shhh:

Ah no rollercoaster here. We knew it was coming, the Red Tide rolled Kimi. Not his fault. Just didn't fit with the corporate image. The Tifosi love the arrogant pricks and that's just not Kimi. He's better off now so it worked for both us.

I respect Freds driving immensly, but I'm no Tifosi FYI. The pampered baby act works better for Fred than Kimi.

Come on Ghana! Equalize!!! I don't want to face the Krauts! Why is the "dumb Yank" the only one following the WC?????

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:15  
F1 Driver

No, wait DONT EQUALIZE!!! Duh go Krauts go!!! Lol

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:19  
F1 Routinier

redstorm wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
rko281 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
But didn't Kimi say that he will tell it in June-July?

The decision probably will be made June-July, but I doubt that the official statement will come earlier than Autumn.

P.S.Imagine if he decides to go back to F1 (which I don't believe :O ), do you think it's fair to announce during the F1 season considering that he might replace someone?

This is our chance to experience what the Alonso-fans went through during the last two years :lol:

No offense to them, it must have been a real rollercoaster with the consistant 'Alonso to Ferrari' -rumours :(

So here is my prediction (just for fun): Red Bull will announce in Helsinki Motorsport that Kimi will drive alongside Vettel next season :shhh:

Ah no rollercoaster here. We knew it was coming, the Red Tide rolled Kimi. Not his fault. Just didn't fit with the corporate image. The Tifosi love the arrogant pricks and that's just not Kimi. He's better off now so it worked for both us.

I respect Freds driving immensly, but I'm no Tifosi FYI. The pampered baby act works better for Fred than Kimi.

Come on Ghana! Equalize!!! I don't want to face the Krauts! Why is the "dumb Yank" the only one following the WC?????

But Redstorm, did you follow the press back then? It was certain that Alonso would go to Ferrari in 2008 and in 2009 - I remember people telling with a straight face that when Alonso and Flavio will have their joint announcement about where Alonso will be season 2009, it was definite that the announcement would be Alonso to Ferrari and Kimi to Renault - these things popped up every two months at least. I decided back then that I won't believe it until it's announced and some couldn't believe how stupid I was for not believing the rumours - that's just it, it was only rumours :huh:

It was a big relief when the announcement finally came in, by that time I wanted Kimi out from Ferrari and.... in PF-1 after Finland's rally my signature was: KIMI TO WRC IN 2010

Psychic powers, psychic powers.... :n

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:21  
F1 Driver

^^^^^^^^^
Can you imagine what an earthquake this would be????
Just to see their sour faces I would love this!!!
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:24  
F1 Routinier

Acropolis wrote:
^^^^^^^^^
Can you imagine what an earthquake this would be????
Just to see their sour faces I would love this!!!

It would be priceless - several forums would be in for a meltdown :rofl:

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:33  
F1 Driver

I am a person who always try to rely in facts and numbers...it is my job and it has totally affected my life...
BUT: so many times the most improbable things have happened, things I was hoping for but knew 100% that would not happen...
As if an angel put a hand and changed the course of things, and I can't believe in angels.....but they are somewhere around...
so perhaps they can work for some nice people like all you....can't believe I said all this here!!!!
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:34  
F1 Driver

Fred had no where left to go and there was no way nobody was going to let him go unsigned. Well atleast I was certain. Now Ferrari signed Massa for a few more so Fred has his ***** just like Schui. Now all I need is A new manufacturer to enter WRC and sign a certain Finn as lead driver. Then Danica goes to NASCAR to run around at the back and the Blackhawks to file bankruptcy, Wings fan you know..... Find a winning lottery ticket and move to Switzerland so I can ride with Kimi.

You're all jealous, I know.

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:38  
F1 Routinier

redstorm wrote:
Fred had no where left to go and there was no way nobody was going to let him go unsigned. Well atleast I was certain. Now Ferrari signed Massa for a few more so Fred has his ***** just like Schui. Now all I need is A new manufacturer to enter WRC and sign a certain Finn as lead driver. Then Danica goes to NASCAR to run around at the back and the Blackhawks to file bankruptcy, Wings fan you know..... Find a winning lottery ticket and move to Switzerland so I can ride with Kimi.

So jealous, so jealous :<>:

Redstorm and Maria, is it true that Danica isn't a good racer?

@ Acropolis, great post :shhh:

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:41  
F1 Driver

Acropolis wrote:
I am a person who always try to rely in facts and numbers...it is my job and it has totally affected my life...
BUT: so many times the most improbable things have happened, things I was hoping for but knew 100% that would not happen...
As if an angel put a hand and changed the course of things, and I can't believe in angels.....but they are somewhere around...
so perhaps they can work for some nice people like all you....can't believe I said all this here!!!!

:pray: Angels my dear most certainly exist. Just remember that no
matter if we see events for good or bad:

"All things work for good, to them that love the Lord." Romans 8:28

I too am a facts and figures person. The hardest thing to learn in life is that no matter how much we think we know, we are never in complete control of our lives. Just make sure you are following the right "rudder".

(Sorry, off soapbox...)

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:45  
F1 Driver

Wolfie wrote:
redstorm wrote:

So jealous, so jealous :<>:

Redstorm and Maria, is it true that Danica isn't a good racer?

@ Acropolis, great post :shhh:

Look at GoDaddy.com If you know nothing else about her, THAT will show you why she is popular. I grew up in an IndyCar house and all my life I have been watching. She has never shown any more than an average ability. If she came out pre '95 before the split, she would have never got a ride. Andretti only keeps her for the cash. Sucks because I am an Andretti fan, and it has only caused me to lose respect for him.

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:47  
F1 Driver

redstorm,
sometimes you use expressions that confuse me.....
what do youmean by off soapbox??? off topic?
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:50  
F1 Driver

Soapbox is when you get up on something and talk to a crowd like say a politician or preacher would.

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:50  
F1 Routinier

But Redstorm, do you think that she will improve or has she shown her potential already? It's so confusing to read how she is praised and then again on forums the opinion is completely the opposite - it's not the first time I hear average when someone talks about Danica...

But if she brings the cash then who can blame them?

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:51  
F1 Driver

Thanks,
I learned something new...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2010, 20:52  
F1 Driver

if her was a him and his name was dan no one would know who he would be.all hype and no talent ....sets female drivers back 10 years.. :<>: ..what a joke...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 385  Next