It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 02:39

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 14:59  
GP2 Driver

Vida wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
I also believe that he will come out just fine :)

Since this is speculation and nobody has the absolute answer it would be respectful to let people speculate instead of cutting them short by telling how things are :)

Personally I love these speculations, reading all different angles so hopefully this thread keeps on going strong!!

it will keep going on and on and on nicole until kimi has said the words.... :cool:

im going to add my speculation here: 2011 kimi will replace MS and 2012 kimi to redbull :O

No team is willing to sign Kimi JUST for 1 year.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 15:21  
GP2 Driver

Okay so first Horner said that they have not talked with Kimi and that Kimi is interested in rally now, and then there comes a confirmation that Webber has a contract for next season. I think it's a pretty done deal in terms of Kimi not going to Red Bull's F1-team. I'm pretty sure though that there has been talks between Red Bull and Kimi, but maybe Kimi has actually chosen rally since Horner said that "Kimi is more interested in rally".

At least I'm feeling quite certain now that Kimi will not come back to F1 (as much as I would hope he would). Red Bull was the only "good enough" choice for Kimi... It looks like all the top teams have the same driver line-up next season - Ferrari is uncertain, but Kimi wouldn't go there :roll::

Hmmm so could it be that Kimi is continuing in WRC? I hope he is able to get a seat there :confused:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 15:26  
F1 Routinier

Leijona wrote:
Hmmm so could it be that Kimi is continuing in WRC? I hope he is able to get a seat there :confused:

I'm sure he won't be without a seat next year. He likes rally and he knows what's going on in WRC. He knows about the changes, so I'm quite certain that he has a plan for the near future.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 15:32  
F1 Driver

Kriss wrote:
Leijona wrote:

I'm sure he won't be without a seat next year. He likes rally and he knows what's going on in WRC. He knows about the changes, so I'm quite certain that he has a plan for the near future.

I have to say that I am not the last worried about Kimi not getting a seat in WRC next year. He is a Red Bull driver from top to toe at the moment and i do think they like him a lot and want to stick to them because he is very god pr to them.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 15:35  
F1 Driver

Julia wrote:
Kriss wrote:
Leijona wrote:

I have to say that I am not the last worried about Kimi not getting a seat in WRC next year. He is a Red Bull driver from top to toe at the moment and i do think they like him a lot and want to stick to them because he is very god pr to them.

oh, one comment more... i put a article about the erzbergrodeo i found on Reb Bulls homepage in the other thread, after reading that article, i get the impression that they want to stick with him as long as possible.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 20:05  
F1 Driver

Leijona wrote:
Okay so first Horner said that they have not talked with Kimi and that Kimi is interested in rally now, and then there comes a confirmation that Webber has a contract for next season. I think it's a pretty done deal in terms of Kimi not going to Red Bull's F1-team. I'm pretty sure though that there has been talks between Red Bull and Kimi, but maybe Kimi has actually chosen rally since Horner said that "Kimi is more interested in rally".

At least I'm feeling quite certain now that Kimi will not come back to F1 (as much as I would hope he would). Red Bull was the only "good enough" choice for Kimi... It looks like all the top teams have the same driver line-up next season - Ferrari is uncertain, but Kimi wouldn't go there :roll::

My thoughts as well Leijona!!! :O

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 21:06  
GP2 Driver

Montoya: Kimi and I will stay friends [dailymail]

Monte, now we understand :n
Image---> Nascar trip

http://www.youtube.com/user/niQlettsche
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2010, 10:56  
F1 Driver

Tweet from BryonF1: Felipe massa has signed a new two year deal with Ferrari to run until the end of 2012. Follows hard on Webber re-signing, I wonder why ?

so no change kimi going to Ferrari right? :lol: :lol:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2010, 11:25  
GP2 Driver

Vida wrote:
Tweet from BryonF1: Felipe massa has signed a new two year deal with Ferrari to run until the end of 2012. Follows hard on Webber re-signing, I wonder why ?

so no change kimi going to Ferrari right? :lol: :lol:

So far, I was right about Webber&Massa (since the begining of the season, without all the bulls*** in the media)
Next, Kimi's announcement and I can get my prize for being right :O
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2010, 19:21  
F1 Rookie

TS reported about Webbers contract , they had a deal done with webber already in june but they argued about the length of the deal. Webber wanted two years contract while Red Bull offered only one year.
Regarding Kimi I believe he will drive rally next year and next year will be the moment he will find the truth about his possibilities to fight his way to the top. By then there are rallies he has driven before and he can compare his speed to the other competitors and in himself regarding this year. If there is significant imrovement he probably will stay in rally but if isnt, he will come back as he said he has left F1 behind him at the moment but its not impossible to come back.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2010, 20:22  
GP2 Driver

apple wrote:
TS reported about Webbers contract , they had a deal done with webber already in june but they argued about the length of the deal. Webber wanted two years contract while Red Bull offered only one year.
Regarding Kimi I believe he will drive rally next year and next year will be the moment he will find the truth about his possibilities to fight his way to the top. By then there are rallies he has driven before and he can compare his speed to the other competitors and in himself regarding this year. If there is significant imrovement he probably will stay in rally but if isnt, he will come back as he said he has left F1 behind him at the moment but its not impossible to come back.

+1 :thumbsup: that sounds very likely!

Kimi will start to see his true competitiveness next year.. or at least get some kind of picture about it.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2010, 21:45  
F1 Driver

apple wrote:

this makes the most sense,with mark only getting the one year deal.

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2010, 23:39  
GP2 Driver

I wonder if webber's deal includes that he may be relagated to test driver/third driver should they decide to bring in another driver alongside vettel :huh: I know, I'm grasping at straws here :fear: ...kimi practically gave hints he won't be back :pray: :pray: :pray:

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2010, 02:07  
F1 Rookie

apple wrote:

That makes the most sense, apple. I totally agree. We see people driving in F1 at 38 and 41 years. Kimi will be 32 if he decides to come back to F1 next year. Still very young for F1. By next year, Kimi will have a good year of what he can achieve in rally. I still think Red Bull would be the team he would return to. If he decides to return, I bet he would win a WDC in two years. Red Bull might have a long term contract with Kimi. It will become a lot clear if Red Bull continues to sponsor Kimi next year, particularly in a top car like Citroen Junior team.

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2010, 07:28  
http://www.iltalehti.fi/formulat/201005 ... 5_fo.shtml

http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... l=fi&tl=en

I damn hope that Kimi won't return! :pray:
He is happy now, how things are going!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 385  Next