It is currently 20 Sep 2017, 21:57

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:13  
F1 Routinier

amoljoshi wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
amoljoshi wrote:
Moominpappa wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
I don't know about the team's plans. But in the end it's Kimi's decision. Only he knows what he wants to do, Vettel said.

Thanks Wolfie! This part is very interesting.

We already knew this part. :zz:

But if everybody is using the same expression then there has to be some truth in it, right Amol?

Next speculation; how big is Kimi's power of influence? Could he just inform Dieter that 'hey, I'm in next year'?

Yes Wolfie. :n Wassup? :wave:

Thanks, I'm fine, Amol :hug:

And you?

Isn't it funny to wander in the dark when it comes to Kimi's future :lol:

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:18  
F1 Routinier

Mark Webber has signed a contract extension with RBR to keep him at the team until 2011.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:19  
F1 Driver

source please.. is it from twitter?

Last edited by Vida on 07 Jun 2010, 09:20, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:20  
F1 Routinier

Webber to stay at Red Bull in 2011

Mark Webber will stay with Red Bull Racing in 2011 it was announced this morning, after signing a contract extension to keep him at the team for another year at least. The Australian's current deal was due to expire at the end of this season, but today's announcement means the team will keep the same driver line-up for a third consecutive year, with Sebasian Vettel already confirmed for 2011.

link:
http://www.manipef1.com/news/articles/11046/

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:25  
F1 Driver

luieluv wrote:

Mark Webber will stay with Red Bull Racing in 2011 it was announced this morning, after signing a contract extension to keep him at the team for another year at least. The Australian's current deal was due to expire at the end of this season, but today's announcement means the team will keep the same driver line-up for a third consecutive year, with Sebasian Vettel already confirmed for 2011.

link:

:huh: :huh:

yup it's in autosport also now
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:26  
GP2 Driver

Finally, I was sure this info will come out at the begining of the week.
Now, the official statements have to be released and all the speculation will stop.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:27  
F1 Routinier

luieluv wrote:

link:

Thanks Luie, finally some real news :wave:

Now we have to wait for Kimi's words... Let's see if contracts are toilet-paper to Reb Bull....

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:29  
F1 Driver

Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:

link:

Now we have to wait for Kimi's words... Let's see if contracts are toilet-paper to Reb Bull....

mmmhhmmmm that is the hardest part.. waiting for kimi to speak... :O
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:30  
F1 Routinier

Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:

link:

I have already said this before but i would like to say it again. This means nothing. There would definitely be a performance clause and if Webber fails or there is a lapse in his performance then i am sure he would be sacked. Also i am still feeling that if Red bull loses the WCC title this season signs for webber could not be great.

And i would still maintain. Not all is lost. Its only one door shut for kimi to be back in F1 and that too its not completely shut.

So everyone just Hang On!! Be optimistic

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:34  
F1 Driver

luieluv wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
luieluv wrote:

link:

I have already said this before but i would like to say it again. This means nothing. There would definitely be a performance clause and if Webber fails or there is a lapse in his performance then i am sure he would be sacked. Also i am still feeling that if Red bull loses the WCC title this season signs for webber could not be great.

And i would still maintain. Not all is lost. Its only one door shut for kimi to be back in F1 and that too its not completely shut.

So everyone just Hang On!! Be optimistic

i still hang on to kimi return to F1 luie :)
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:35  
F1 Routinier

Quote:
Mark Webber : "We began talking very early this year and were in a position to sign by the Barcelona Grand Prix."

The above part is interesting coz Kimi must have been aware about this since barcelona atleast and if this was the only door open for kimi then Robertson and Kimi wouldnt have made a folly out of themselves by saying that F1 comeback is still a possibility.

Or Perhaps they have their eyes set on 2010.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:39  
F1 Routinier

so i am sure Kimi and his manager are not talking in air when they says lines like "Never say Never" and "Anything is Possible" and i believe they are in talks with other teams or are planning for a comebak in 2012. But one thing is for sure that i can see Kimi coming back to F1.

Can some journo now please ask Kimi and his manager that "Can we see Kimi back in F1 in 2011?"

This would make things clear for us.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:40  
F1 Driver

luieluv wrote:
so i am sure Kimi and his manager are not talking in air when they says lines like "Never say Never" and "Anything is Possible" and i believe they are in talks with other teams or are planning for a comebak in 2012. But one thing is for sure that i can see Kimi coming back to F1.

Can some journo now please ask Kimi and his manager that "Can we see Kimi back in F1 in 2011?"

maybe we should write to a journo to ask that question to kimi or the robertson :O
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:43  
F1 Routinier

Vida wrote:
luieluv wrote:

maybe we should write to a journo to ask that question to kimi or the robertson :O

I have already posted the question to NobleF1, JRoberts and alan baldwin on twitter.

Lets see.

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2010, 09:45  
F1 Driver

luieluv wrote:
Vida wrote:
luieluv wrote:

I have already posted the question to NobleF1, JRoberts and alan baldwin on twitter.

Lets see.

you definitely 1 step a head luie..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 385  Next