Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 491
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 16:45

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by brendakarli » 05 Jan 2011, 03:22

Wolfie,

I knew your gut was wonky! I am very sad with this news even though I knew he would not return to F1 again. Anyway, my passion will burn even brighter for Ferrari and Fernando now!
The JINX

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 05 Jan 2011, 07:46

Thx Wolfie!!! Finally some good news! I think that Kulta already knows at which team Kimi will drive but promised him not to tell :)

Off-Topic: show
Btw guess that Kimi might not be that happy about that Kulta leaked some information about the reason of the death :confused:


Shame for Petter :(
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
Kriss
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 4316
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Kriss » 05 Jan 2011, 07:57

thanks Nikki :hug: for the good news Flag:##
perfect timing from Kulta I was sooo worried :blush:

User avatar
apple
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 651
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Location: finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by apple » 05 Jan 2011, 08:27

Thanks Nicole, was waiting for Kulta to say something about the matter.
Claudia
Off-Topic: show
I think Kimi and his family ment that the press wouldnt make any idiotic scandal stories about the death. Kultas sentence is very short and natural.

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 491
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 16:45

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by brendakarli » 05 Jan 2011, 08:31

Kulta did not bring me any news that I was hoping... can I shoot the messenger ?? :blush:
The JINX

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 05 Jan 2011, 12:46

brendakarli wrote:Kulta did not bring me any news that I was hoping... can I shoot the messenger ?? :blush:


Need a weapon..? May I...? :blush:

momo
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 804
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 06:54
Location: Italy

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by momo » 05 Jan 2011, 13:44

Wolfie wrote:
Mid-January, that's the next stop.

Something is seriously wrong with my gut-feeling :blink:


Maybe your "gut-feeling " is right, only the year is wrong! :O

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 665
Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 18:45

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by beefree88 » 05 Jan 2011, 14:02

Wolfie wrote:
Maria d wrote:thank you wolfie for the translation, we needed some news. :hug:
i guess i will have to put my salt and pepper away.. :blush:
mr J ...i dont think we need that drink


Mid-January, that's the next stop.

Something is seriously wrong with my gut-feeling :blink:


It's not the feeling, just the interpretation that was wrong.

Next stop is actually next Tuesday at the latest, since he has to send back the entry form for Rally Sweden until the 11th of Jan.
Thanks for the translation! I was waiting for Kulta to say something finally
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

brendakarli
GP2 Driver
GP2 Driver
Posts: 491
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 16:45

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by brendakarli » 05 Jan 2011, 15:39

sammyosammy wrote:
brendakarli wrote:Kulta did not bring me any news that I was hoping... can I shoot the messenger ?? :blush:


Need a weapon..? May I...? :blush:


hehe, I think if you really have a weapon, you could do us all a favor and give him a shot up his butt :lol: plus you are living as close to Kulta as one can get - I'm all the way over here in Asia! If kimi was not in such a bad emotional shape now, I would ask you to do the same to him too! He has been a naughty boy since he left F1 (well, to me at least :lol: )
The JINX

Julia
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1608
Joined: 23 May 2010, 06:44

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Julia » 05 Jan 2011, 15:49

beefree88 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Maria d wrote:thank you wolfie for the translation, we needed some news. :hug:
i guess i will have to put my salt and pepper away.. :blush:
mr J ...i dont think we need that drink


Mid-January, that's the next stop.

Something is seriously wrong with my gut-feeling :blink:


It's not the feeling, just the interpretation that was wrong.

Next stop is actually next Tuesday at the latest, since he has to send back the entry form for Rally Sweden until the 11th of Jan.
Thanks for the translation! I was waiting for Kulta to say something finally


...come next tuesday there is also the option that we are looking at a nonofficial publiced entry list whitout Kimis name on it -> hyperventilate/panic/speculate about it in a week more till the middle of january when all the papers are signed and either Citroen or monster announces that Kimi is driving for them in all the rounds and then at the next publiced entry list for rally sweden Kimis name has appeared among the other names... ( I guess its not so difficult to keep a name away from the first publiced entry lists, they have done it before)
... I just feel that Kimis management is probably trying to postpone things as long as they can so that Kimi gets as long time as needed with his family away from the spotlights.

thanx for the translation wolfie, so god to read that article!

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3017
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Mar » 05 Jan 2011, 18:10

Way Too Fast wrote:Another post from an Alonso fan to ignore from you desperate Kimi girlies.......,,,,, :lol:
Let's hope Kimi can atleast beat that pay driver Citroen team mate from north-west Europe that no one ever heard of!...

I had hopes of WRC getting better with a field of the best Rally drivers contesting it. :blush: Hopefully Kimi can become one if the best, and the plus for Kimi is that most of the best Rally drivers in
the world can't get a team or car to contest the WRC........... :<>:


We don't know in yet for sure in which team Kimi will drive next season, but in case he partners van Merksteijn, well, Kimi was already about 2 seconds per kilometre faster than him in Sweden last season, so he better keeps being clearly faster :zz:

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 06 Jan 2011, 11:15

:) :shhh:

(sorry for that crappy translation...I´m sure some of our lovely finns will give us a better one soon :hug: )

Manager confirms: Kim's career continues

Kimi Räikkönen's manager Steve Robertson, knocks out the talk of the F1 world champion would take a year off at the motor sports.

Räikkönen received the sad news just before Christmas, when his father, Matthew, died a sudden a sudden illness at the age of 56 years. Rumored to be shocked by Kimi put his contract negotiations for a new rally on ice and began to consider even the termination of his career.

- There is a lot of talk and of course she is sad her father's death, which is normal. Speeches, however, are taking a break from pure speculation, "said Robertson MTV3.fille.

Robertson told to hold further talks with several parties. Some rumors that the contract extension with the team's second Citroën be announced shortly.

- I'm pretty sure that Kimi is still involved in motorsport, Robertson said.

The manager did not want to comment on whether Raikkonen might run away from the World Rally Championship series.

- Kimi is a Formula One world champion, so of course Kim has had many other options. At the moment, nothing to provide information about not, however, Robertson said.

Raikkonen, however, is the future of news may be expected soon.

- Now we're in January, so I do not think it goes a very long time, Robertson promised.

MTV3 - Lauri Ouvinen
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
Claudie_Schnaudie
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 2693
Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Location: Schlaaaaand

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Claudie_Schnaudie » 06 Jan 2011, 11:16

apple wrote:Thanks Nicole, was waiting for Kulta to say something about the matter.
Claudia
Off-Topic: show
I think Kimi and his family ment that the press wouldnt make any idiotic scandal stories about the death. Kultas sentence is very short and natural.


Off-Topic: show
Yeah you´re right! :) BTW I´m happy that the press really let them grieve in piece :)
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)

User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sleenster » 06 Jan 2011, 11:30

Claudie_Schnaudie wrote::) :shhh:

(sorry for that crappy translation...I´m sure some of our lovely finns will give us a better one soon :hug: )

Manager confirms: Kim's career continues

Kimi Räikkönen's manager Steve Robertson, knocks out the talk of the F1 world champion would take a year off at the motor sports.



That.....is AWESOME news :D :D :D

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3017
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Mar » 06 Jan 2011, 11:38

sleenster wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote::) :shhh:

(sorry for that crappy translation...I´m sure some of our lovely finns will give us a better one soon :hug: )

Manager confirms: Kim's career continues

Kimi Räikkönen's manager Steve Robertson, knocks out the talk of the F1 world champion would take a year off at the motor sports.



That.....is AWESOME news :D :D :D


+ a few !yahoo:
Why must always Robertson create intrigue about which series Mr Räikkönen will race? :<>:

Post Reply