It is currently 23 Aug 2017, 08:03

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346 ... 385  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 05 Dec 2010, 20:47  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3017
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
ImageImage

:lol:

I'll add: Image and I will end up looking like Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010, 15:46  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3017
Ok, a little bit of speculation here.

According to Rallye Magazin, Chris Atkinson is going to do IRC next season (I had missed that piece of news because it’s hidden in the last paragraph of the article, therefore I would like to thank Turini from AS, he the one who noticed it, not me).

http://www.rallye-magazin.de/top/topnew ... index.html

But Chris Atkinson was supposed to be the one driving the 2nd Monster next season. If Rallye Magazin is right, it’s clear he won’t.

On the other hand, Petter Solberg is going to drive Monte in a Peugeout, the car rumours said Kimi was going to do it.

Question: who’s going to drive the 2nd Monster next season? Any idea? :n (It can’t be P-G because he’s also doing IRC next season).
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010, 16:42  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
Mar wrote:
Ok, a little bit of speculation here.

According to Rallye Magazin, Chris Atkinson is going to do IRC next season (I had missed that piece of news because it’s hidden in the last paragraph of the article, therefore I would like to thank Turini from AS, he the one who noticed it, not me).

http://www.rallye-magazin.de/top/topnew ... index.html

But Chris Atkinson was supposed to be the one driving the 2nd Monster next season. If Rallye Magazin is right, it’s clear he won’t.

On the other hand, Petter Solberg is going to drive Monte in a Peugeout, the car rumours said Kimi was going to do it.

Question: who’s going to drive the 2nd Monster next season? Any idea? :n (It can’t be P-G because he’s also doing IRC next season).


I've read it too, and I was wondering about the same :O
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010, 16:57  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 23:05
Posts: 991
Location: Brasil
Debriefing WRC Quesnel évoque Raikkonen et la DS3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sza5YaiMtkM

_________________
http://grandprixgirlsf1-en.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/Anelise30
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010, 17:05  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
Mar wrote:
Ok, a little bit of speculation here.

According to Rallye Magazin, Chris Atkinson is going to do IRC next season (I had missed that piece of news because it’s hidden in the last paragraph of the article, therefore I would like to thank Turini from AS, he the one who noticed it, not me).

http://www.rallye-magazin.de/top/topnew ... index.html

But Chris Atkinson was supposed to be the one driving the 2nd Monster next season. If Rallye Magazin is right, it’s clear he won’t.

On the other hand, Petter Solberg is going to drive Monte in a Peugeout, the car rumours said Kimi was going to do it.

Question: who’s going to drive the 2nd Monster next season? Any idea? :n (It can’t be P-G because he’s also doing IRC next season).


Can't really figure what the google translation for that site says, but apparently Atkinson's deal is just for Monte and not the whole season? (not yet, anyway)
http://www.maxrally.com/news/entry/prot ... r_in_2011/

Also, did Monster confirm they are going to field two cars next year? I remember Ken Block saying that the budget is an issue....
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010, 17:46  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3017
Anelise wrote:
Debriefing WRC Quesnel évoque Raikkonen et la DS3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sza5YaiMtkM


Thanks Anelise!

My French is quite limited but did Quesnel say that he thinks Red Bull has stopped sponsoring Kimi and that he has a money problem for next season?

If I understood it correctly, one of the guys wonders how is it possible that everybody in Citroën says Kimi is a sweetheart (friendly, motivated…) when what everybody gets to see is the “Iceman”. I also think Quesnel says that Kimi is not the cold, distant guy everybody thinks he is. That that behaviour is due to the way he’s been attacked (from the press, I can guess) and Kimi has an ego because he’s a great champion, but with the people he trusts he a nice person and, therefore, they like him at Citroën.

Does anybody speak French and can say how wrong did I get it?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010, 17:51  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Posts: 2693
Location: Schlaaaaand
Mar wrote:
Anelise wrote:
Debriefing WRC Quesnel évoque Raikkonen et la DS3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sza5YaiMtkM


Thanks Anelise!

My French is quite limited but did Quesnel say that he thinks Red Bull has stopped sponsoring Kimi and that he has a money problem for next season?

If I understood it correctly, one of the guys wonders how is it possible that everybody in Citroën says Kimi is a sweetheart (friendly, motivated…) when what everybody gets to see is the “Iceman”. I also think Quesnel says that Kimi is not the cold, distant guy everybody thinks he is. That that behaviour is due to the way he’s been attacked (from the press, I can guess) and Kimi has an ego because he’s a great champion, but with the people he trusts he a nice person and, therefore, they like him at Citroën.

Does anybody speak French and can say how wrong did I get it?


Love the second part but not the first one :fear: But well it was to be expected! There is no other reason for the delay, is there?!?! :(

_________________
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010, 17:53  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3017
sleenster wrote:
Mar wrote:
Ok, a little bit of speculation here.

According to Rallye Magazin, Chris Atkinson is going to do IRC next season (I had missed that piece of news because it’s hidden in the last paragraph of the article, therefore I would like to thank Turini from AS, he the one who noticed it, not me).

http://www.rallye-magazin.de/top/topnew ... index.html

But Chris Atkinson was supposed to be the one driving the 2nd Monster next season. If Rallye Magazin is right, it’s clear he won’t.

On the other hand, Petter Solberg is going to drive Monte in a Peugeout, the car rumours said Kimi was going to do it.

Question: who’s going to drive the 2nd Monster next season? Any idea? :n (It can’t be P-G because he’s also doing IRC next season).


Can't really figure what the google translation for that site says, but apparently Atkinson's deal is just for Monte and not the whole season? (not yet, anyway)
http://www.maxrally.com/news/entry/prot ... r_in_2011/



The last paragraph of the Rallye Magazin article says (more or less):

Quote:
Besides Andersson, Chris Atkinson will also take part in the Monte for Proton. "Beginning the season in such a way is great. For a rally driver, this is always the traditional place to start the season" said the Australian, who will not only drive 10 IRC rallies but also the APRC 2011 for Proton. "It is great that everything has already been sorted out. We will come back bigger, better and stronger" said a delighted Atkinson, whose teammate will be Alister McRae once more for some selected races.


sleenster wrote:
Also, did Monster confirm they are going to field two cars next year? I remember Ken Block saying that the budget is an issue....


I have heard Block a few times (all along the season) saying they intended to have two cars next season. It’s true the 2nd driver had to put some money, but only “some” (maybe some minor sponsors?). Confirmed... no, I don't think it's confirmed. :(
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2010, 20:24  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
Mar wrote:
The last paragraph of the Rallye Magazin article says (more or less):

Quote:
Besides Andersson, Chris Atkinson will also take part in the Monte for Proton. "Beginning the season in such a way is great. For a rally driver, this is always the traditional place to start the season" said the Australian, who will not only drive 10 IRC rallies but also the APRC 2011 for Proton. "It is great that everything has already been sorted out. We will come back bigger, better and stronger" said a delighted Atkinson, whose teammate will be Alister McRae once more for some selected races.


Thanks for the translation Mar. I misread the maxrally article, I mistook Andersson for Atkinson :blush:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2010, 09:44  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28
Posts: 800
Tomi Tuominen (one of the worst Kimi-bashers in MTV3 in Finland) writes in his blog today that there`ll propably be three finnish drivers in WRC next year; Mikko and Jari-Mari continueing with Ford and Kimi staying with CJT with backing coming from overseas.

Overseas??? Have I missed something :huh:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2010, 11:09  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
sammyosammy wrote:
Tomi Tuominen (one of the worst Kimi-bashers in MTV3 in Finland) writes in his blog today that there`ll propably be three finnish drivers in WRC next year; Mikko and Jari-Mari continueing with Ford and Kimi staying with CJT with backing coming from overseas.

Overseas??? Have I missed something :huh:


interesting, in this case we all've missed something :lol:
maybe Kimi wasn't just having fun in the US :zz:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2010, 11:11  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:46
Posts: 1163
Location: Hungary
Kriss wrote:
maybe Kimi wasn't just having fun in the US :zz:


I'm quite sure of it! :O

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2010, 11:16  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28
Posts: 800
Kriss wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Tomi Tuominen (one of the worst Kimi-bashers in MTV3 in Finland) writes in his blog today that there`ll propably be three finnish drivers in WRC next year; Mikko and Jari-Mari continueing with Ford and Kimi staying with CJT with backing coming from overseas.

Overseas??? Have I missed something :huh:


interesting, in this case we all've missed something :lol:
maybe Kimi wasn't just having fun in the US :zz:


Now it is Maria and Red who has to sort this out...? :lol: Who would be interested in investing Kimi down there?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2010, 15:51  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Posts: 1771
Location: New York
sammyosammy wrote:
Kriss wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
Tomi Tuominen (one of the worst Kimi-bashers in MTV3 in Finland) writes in his blog today that there`ll propably be three finnish drivers in WRC next year; Mikko and Jari-Mari continueing with Ford and Kimi staying with CJT with backing coming from overseas.

Overseas??? Have I missed something :huh:


interesting, in this case we all've missed something :lol:
maybe Kimi wasn't just having fun in the US :zz:


Now it is Maria and Red who has to sort this out...? :lol: Who would be interested in investing Kimi down there?

i thought something was up with him at the last nascar race, why would he pick homestead Florida as a vacation spot?
will start checking around, see what some of the sites are saying.

_________________
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2010, 16:05  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 19:11
Posts: 1771
Location: New York
http://kimiraikkonenferrari.blogfree.net/?t=2896266
i think this is nuts too, but it would be fun for me, i to do not believe this......but you never know

_________________
when i know it...........K.Raikkonen
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346 ... 385  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB