Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 07 Nov 2010, 00:35

miezicat wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Turrini wrote after the press conference that it's obvious that Mark and Seb hate each other very much.

But everything is a-okay :zz:

well Marko said today that Mark and Seb don't really talk with eachother and that they try to control it. they had/will have a talk today or tomorrow before the race.
I just hope they will not do something stupid in the race :fear:

Good grief miezicat, can they really be so stupid as to re-play McLaren 2007 :fear:

And to think that those two were supposed to be the team mates with least friction and tension when the season began, many expected fireworks in Ferrari and Mclaren but not in Red Bull :blink:

Something tells me that they are beyond 'pep-talks' and are racing against each other with all they got.

Poor Red Bull, they have the car and they have the team but what happens off-track is usually seen also on-track :(
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Kinga
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Kinga » 07 Nov 2010, 01:05

Wolfie wrote:Poor Red Bull, they have the car and they have the team but what happens off-track is usually seen also on-track :(

One thing is sure, with Kimi in their team it wouldn't have happened (wouldn't happen). :cool:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 07 Nov 2010, 01:14

Kinga wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Poor Red Bull, they have the car and they have the team but what happens off-track is usually seen also on-track :(

One thing is sure, with Kimi in their team it wouldn't have happened (wouldn't happen). :cool:

We have seen earlier where these things lead to - harmony inside the team is crucial. They can race as hell on the track but should be friends afterwards, everybody competes with their friends and it doesn't harm their friendships so in a way someone is to blame there for not getting things back on track there - the worst is the public image 'it's all good' that is shown to the world.

Let's see what happens and with Kimi it wouldn't have happened in the first place, you are right Kinga :shhh:

Good night and sweet dreams :hug:

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 07 Nov 2010, 13:28

is this tread about Kimi's speculation or not? :confused:
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 07 Nov 2010, 14:41

Denorth wrote:is this tread about Kimi's speculation or not? :confused:

Yup. Problems in Red Bull with rumours of Mark leaving automatically leads to speculation if Kimi will take his seat next season.

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 07 Nov 2010, 15:00

not sure that I would wish him to get to 'super-politic' atmosphere in the team again. I remember that in his own time he was choosen by Sauber over other Dr. Marko's guy. Dr. 'Evil' doen't look like a guy who would forget such thing
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 07 Nov 2010, 15:18

Denorth wrote:not sure that I would wish him to get to 'super-politic' atmosphere in the team again. I remember that in his own time he was choosen by Sauber over other Dr. Marko's guy. Dr. 'Evil' doen't look like a guy who would forget such thing

Methinks the super-politic atmosphere vanishes once the one stirring things up in the media is gone but that's my opinion.

He was chosen over Red Bull's favorite to Sauber but yet Red Bull approached him when he was sacked from Ferrari, not the other way around. And history taught us that Red Bull's favourite wasn't such a talent after all. So I would see no problem there either.

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 07 Nov 2010, 15:21

Wolfie wrote:
Denorth wrote:not sure that I would wish him to get to 'super-politic' atmosphere in the team again. I remember that in his own time he was choosen by Sauber over other Dr. Marko's guy. Dr. 'Evil' doen't look like a guy who would forget such thing

Methinks the super-politic atmosphere vanishes once the one stirring things up in the media is gone but that's my opinion.

He was chosen over Red Bull's favorite to Sauber but yet Red Bull approached him when he was sacked from Ferrari, not the other way around. And history taught us that Red Bull's favourite wasn't such a talent after all. So I would see no problem there either.

and the current RB's favorite IS the talent. and so far they supported them with the cost of the loosing WDC :n
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by sleenster » 07 Nov 2010, 15:40

I thought Red Bull doesn't have any favourites :zz:

Denorth
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by Denorth » 07 Nov 2010, 15:43

sleenster wrote:I thought Red Bull doesn't have any favourites :zz:

are you talking about that picture of red bull? :lol: of course, it doesn't :p
These Colours Don't Run!

Kimi, Always Kimi

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 08 Nov 2010, 17:22

Denorth wrote:
sleenster wrote:I thought Red Bull doesn't have any favourites :zz:

are you talking about that picture of red bull? :lol: of course, it doesn't :p

Imagine you go and badmouth your boss in public, do you think that they would be waiting for you with warm hugs when you go to work :p

That would make Red Bull saints :zz:

Still, the WCC is what counts, it brings in the money and the WDC is for the drivers.

Speculation: Anyone wondered why an Iceman-documentary teaser had zero F1 in it?

It's like the rally-year is documented as a single year, a memory. Isn't it odd that the teaser has only rally in it?

Conclusion: Kimi to F1 in 2011 :p

Vida
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by Vida » 08 Nov 2010, 17:29

Was wondering about that. He tried so many sport with redbull ... F1 must be next :lol: :lol:

Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier

Post by Wolfie » 08 Nov 2010, 17:39

Vida wrote:Was wondering about that. He tried so many sport with redbull ... F1 must be next :lol: :lol:

Aaah, that's right Vida &doh

How can they let him try out all Red Bull's gadgets but exclude the one thing he is a pro at: Formula One :zz:

beefree88
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie

Post by beefree88 » 08 Nov 2010, 18:21

Wolfie wrote:
Vida wrote:Was wondering about that. He tried so many sport with redbull ... F1 must be next :lol: :lol:

Aaah, that's right Vida &doh

How can they let him try out all Red Bull's gadgets but exclude the one thing he is a pro at: Formula One :zz:

Well, probably because all the footage was taken this year. It's not a Kimi documentary, it's Kimi's year in WRC.
Hopefully first year, but you never know with him :zz:
"Disappointments are part of the game. It’s how you deal with them that matters"

redstorm
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Post by redstorm » 08 Nov 2010, 23:14

Well, it seems that Kimi discounted F1 for next year because he lost out on the Renault seat.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvINFJXk ... ata_player

Can't be any worse than Petrov! :rofl:
It's just a FORUM!!!
RED