It is currently 24 Aug 2017, 10:27

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307 ... 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 18:04  
F1 Rookie

luieluv wrote:
A tweet from byronf1

#F1 Biggest rumour doing the rounds in Sao Paulo for a couple of days is that Webber wll leave RBR at the end of the year

A tweet from andrewbensonf1

"Mark Webber did not give an unqualified "yes" when asked by BBC Sport if he would still be at Red Bull next year. More soon on bbc.co.uk/f1 "

:zz: Flag:##
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 18:05  
F1 Rookie

luieluv wrote:
A tweet from byronf1

#F1 Biggest rumour doing the rounds in Sao Paulo for a couple of days is that Webber wll leave RBR at the end of the year

I think Red Bull will surely benefit from getting rid of Webber. With no Webber they can focus on Racing and development, rather that making stupid public statements..

I don`t follow F1 much but that`s the way it looks if I see it from long distance... :O

http://twitter.com/_amol_joshi
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 18:23  
F1 Routinier

Webber: No plans to leave Red Bull

Quote:
"It is okay. I think yesterday there were a few comments which I don't think was a big surprise to people, but it is fine in the team. Absolutely fine," said Webber on Friday.

"I have a very good relationship with the right people to give me technically a great chance to do a very good job, and that is the most important thing."

He added: "As long as I am enjoying my driving and performing reasonably well, and it went okay today, so as long as I don't forget how to drive in the next few months then of course I will be here next year."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/87945

So he was smoking crack or something yesterday when he was saying those things??? :lol:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 18:29  
F1 Routinier

sleenster wrote:
Webber: No plans to leave Red Bull

Quote:
"It is okay. I think yesterday there were a few comments which I don't think was a big surprise to people, but it is fine in the team. Absolutely fine," said Webber on Friday.

"I have a very good relationship with the right people to give me technically a great chance to do a very good job, and that is the most important thing."

He added: "As long as I am enjoying my driving and performing reasonably well, and it went okay today, so as long as I don't forget how to drive in the next few months then of course I will be here next year."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/87945

So he was smoking crack or something yesterday when he was saying those things??? :lol:

+1 :lol:
Also now it doesnt matter what he wants or not. I feel he has already cocked it up on and off the track from Korea GP to now.

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 18:29  
F1 Routinier

Quote:
Red Bull driver Mark Webber has stopped short of confirming he will stay with the team next year in the wake of rumours that he could quit.

Webber, who has accused Red Bull of preferring team-mate Sebastian Vettel, has a contract to stay until 2011.

But asked by BBC Sport whether he would quit the team, Webber said: "That's a pretty big step to take.

"As long as I'm enjoying my driving and performing really well, then of course I'll be here next year."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsp ... 163197.stm
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 18:35  
F1 Routinier

sleenster wrote:
Quote:
Red Bull driver Mark Webber has stopped short of confirming he will stay with the team next year in the wake of rumours that he could quit.

Webber, who has accused Red Bull of preferring team-mate Sebastian Vettel, has a contract to stay until 2011.

But asked by BBC Sport whether he would quit the team, Webber said: "That's a pretty big step to take.

"As long as I'm enjoying my driving and performing really well, then of course I'll be here next year."

I suppose, the answer to that kind of question is always “I have a contract for next season; of course I will be there”, regardless of being the truth or not. :confused:

And I’m beginning to agree with Wolfie (not about the Kimi to Red Bull thing). Does Webber want to leave or is he going to be nicely told how to leave?
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 18:37  
F1 Routinier

Mar wrote:
sleenster wrote:
Quote:

I suppose, the answer to that kind of question is always “I have a contract for next season; of course I will be there”, regardless of being the truth or not. :confused:

And I’m beginning to agree with Wolfie (not about the Kimi to Red Bull thing). Does Webber want to leave or is he going to be nicely told how to leave?

So you think there will be a seat open at RBR but Kimi won't be in it?
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 18:45  
F1 Driver

Eleariel, very good post, wise and realistic. My brain also says that Kimi will be in WRC next year but my heart says no, he has to go back to F1.

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 18:50  
F1 Routinier

sleenster wrote:
Mar wrote:
sleenster wrote:
Quote:

So you think there will be a seat open at RBR but Kimi won't be in it?

I don't really know, I'm a bit confused. Webber's behaviour would mean for me that he's out of the team, but I don't know if Red Bull could find a driver of their likes to replace him in that car.

I have a problem with the Kimi to Red Bull thing from the very beginning: I don’t know if Kimi wanted to go to Red Bull F1 next season or not.
If we could just give some truth-serum to Mateschitz and ask him what really happened… did Kimi say no and they chose Webber for next season? Or did they chose Webber and told Kimi he had no place?

And we have those comments about Kimi driving with Häkkinen Mercedes cars for certain endurance races next season. Those are only rumours, but to hear them you have to be very close to certain motorsport teams. The rumours are supposed to come from DTM, where Monster sponsors Mercedes; it just makes sense.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 19:18  
F1 Driver

Mar wrote:
And we have those comments about Kimi driving with Häkkinen Mercedes cars for certain endurance races next season. Those are only rumours, but to hear them you have to be very close to certain motorsport teams. The rumours are supposed to come from DTM, where Monster sponsors Mercedes; it just makes sense.

What? :blink: Am I missing something? I haven't heard about this at all. :blink:

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 19:21  
F1 Routinier

Kinga wrote:
Mar wrote:

What? :blink: Am I missing something? I haven't heard about this at all. :blink:

The guys of the German TV commented it today during Free Practice 2. The same channel has the DTM rights, and the moderator is usually in all the DTM races, in the boxes, talking with everybody.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 19:25  
GP2 Driver

Mar wrote:
Kinga wrote:
Mar wrote:

The guys of the German TV commented it today during Free Practice 2. The same channel has the DTM rights, and the moderator is usually in all the DTM races, in the boxes, talking with everybody.

Kimi is RB and there's no MW next year...I'm sure it's Kimi's decision whether he want the seat or not...

my god i'm starting to get overheated with this waiting...Are here people with close connections please :lol:

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 19:31  
F1 Rookie

spinster wrote:
Mar wrote:
Kinga wrote:
Mar wrote:

Kimi is RB and there's no MW next year...I'm sure it's Kimi's decision whether he want the seat or not...

my god i'm starting to get overheated with this waiting...Are here people with close connections please :lol:

My wife does some horse back riding and owns a horse. So does Jenni. But they have never met. And propably won´t.

"No" from here :lol:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 19:34  
F1 Rookie

Off-Topic: show
For Redford and Jasper:

I was surprised that no-one was interested enough of Kimi's future to provide kibbles and even more surprised that Redford spilled his inside info anyway...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2010, 20:30  
Kart Champion

Mar wrote:

Did they say about ex-f1-driver or exactly Kimi?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307 ... 385  Next