It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 21:43

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 29 May 2010, 14:14  
F1 Rookie

Wolfie wrote:
Amol, it's in Daily Express, couldn't find it so here are a few things from MTV3:

MOSLEY SNAPS FERRARI ABOUT THE WAY THEY TREATED KIMI

Mosley brings up the cases where Kimi Räikkönen was put on track with wrong kinds of tyres in Malaysia 2009.

- When talking about chaos, think about Singapore 2008 and the fuel hose. Then they put four wet tyres on Kimi Räikkönen on a dry track and the poor boy has to say in the team radio: 'I can't drive this car', Mosley told Daily Express.

- They have completely gone back to the old tracks, to the times when Jean Todt, Ross Brawn and Michael Schumacher were there, Mosley said about Ferrari's current situation.

- One of the reasons why Ferrari is mad at me is because Luca had a funny idea of driving Schumacher in a third car. Each time he asked me about it I said that he cannot do it because of the Concorde-deal.

Daily Mail:

- When the double diffuser was under discussion he called me daily telling 'you have to arrange the judge and make sure that we win', Mosley told about Luca dM.

- I told him 'Luca, I'm sorry but firstly they would not take it under consideration and secondly I'm not going to do it'. He took it very personally. He really thought I would do that.

I totally understand what Mosley is trying to say here.. !Great!

http://twitter.com/_amol_joshi
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 29 May 2010, 17:03  
F1 Rookie

amoljoshi wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Amol, it's in Daily Express, couldn't find it so here are a few things from MTV3:

MOSLEY SNAPS FERRARI ABOUT THE WAY THEY TREATED KIMI

Mosley brings up the cases where Kimi Räikkönen was put on track with wrong kinds of tyres in Malaysia 2009.

- When talking about chaos, think about Singapore 2008 and the fuel hose. Then they put four wet tyres on Kimi Räikkönen on a dry track and the poor boy has to say in the team radio: 'I can't drive this car', Mosley told Daily Express.

- They have completely gone back to the old tracks, to the times when Jean Todt, Ross Brawn and Michael Schumacher were there, Mosley said about Ferrari's current situation.

- One of the reasons why Ferrari is mad at me is because Luca had a funny idea of driving Schumacher in a third car. Each time he asked me about it I said that he cannot do it because of the Concorde-deal.

Daily Mail:

- When the double diffuser was under discussion he called me daily telling 'you have to arrange the judge and make sure that we win', Mosley told about Luca dM.

- I told him 'Luca, I'm sorry but firstly they would not take it under consideration and secondly I'm not going to do it'. He took it very personally. He really thought I would do that.

I totally understand what Mosley is trying to say here.. !Great!

:shhh: nice Maxy :p

http://www.twitter.com/saifsultan
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 30 May 2010, 05:48  
GP2 Driver

but people will just say that Max is saying these things now cos he has an axe to grind with Luca. Why didn't he come out to say this before? This is criminal intimidation is it not :huh:

The fact is people see what they want to see, hear what they want to hear and say what they want to say. We can't effect anything no matter how exasperated we are when people still talk about kimi being a drunk, coke & ice-cream lovin', lazy, half-baked driver who was so greedy for money etc etc :<>:

Alonso hasn't done anything to show that kimi is no different from him - so how does domi justitfy his decision to kick kimi to the kerb now? And all those blinded fans give him so much leeway and "justified" excuses just because fonzi walks the walk and talks the talk in F1 :blink: sorry for the rant. I'm just pissed with the world right now :( :(

PostPosted: 30 May 2010, 10:49  
F1 Routinier

Wolfie wrote:
cformula1 wrote:
Well to me it's now all but comfirmed that Kimi will be rallying next year. He seems to be very relaxed, and very happy in rallying and I think he'll only get better and better, and maybe even win a rally or two either later this year or (more likely) next year.

I have to hand it to you Cformula, you are from Australia and don't mind us talking about the possibility of Kimi taking Webber's seat :cool:

I'm sure none of us minds opposite opinions so if you have them, please share them with us :hug:

:lol: TBH, I'm actually a Ferrari fan, albeit one that's become annoyed with the direction they've gone in the last year. If anything I'm more of a Red Bull fan at the moment.

Webber is hot property at the moment, and thus would end up with a good seat anyway, and I also feel that Kimi (who I've always respected, even in the McLaren days (I strongly dislike McLaren)) deserves a good seat in F1, although it doesn't bother me if he's in F1 or WRC.

If Kimi is to return to F1 it will be either Renault or Mercedes (replacing Schumacher, who I think is considering retiring again at the end of the year), given Red Bull's denial, although, anything can happen and it usually does in F1, so I wouldn't be reading too much into Horner's words.

PostPosted: 30 May 2010, 11:40  
F1 Routinier

brendakarli wrote:
but people will just say that Max is saying these things now cos he has an axe to grind with Luca. Why didn't he come out to say this before? This is criminal intimidation is it not :huh:

The fact is people see what they want to see, hear what they want to hear and say what they want to say. We can't effect anything no matter how exasperated we are when people still talk about kimi being a drunk, coke & ice-cream lovin', lazy, half-baked driver who was so greedy for money etc etc :<>:

Alonso hasn't done anything to show that kimi is no different from him - so how does domi justitfy his decision to kick kimi to the kerb now? And all those blinded fans give him so much leeway and "justified" excuses just because fonzi walks the walk and talks the talk in F1 :blink: sorry for the rant. I'm just pissed with the world right now :( :(

Oh Brenda, don't feel sorry for that :hug:

Justice is served, it's good to see people come out and set things straight since we know Kimster isn't in to trash-talking :shhh:

PostPosted: 30 May 2010, 11:42  
F1 Routinier

cformula1 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
cformula1 wrote:
Well to me it's now all but comfirmed that Kimi will be rallying next year. He seems to be very relaxed, and very happy in rallying and I think he'll only get better and better, and maybe even win a rally or two either later this year or (more likely) next year.

I have to hand it to you Cformula, you are from Australia and don't mind us talking about the possibility of Kimi taking Webber's seat :cool:

I'm sure none of us minds opposite opinions so if you have them, please share them with us :hug:

:lol: TBH, I'm actually a Ferrari fan, albeit one that's become annoyed with the direction they've gone in the last year. If anything I'm more of a Red Bull fan at the moment.

Webber is hot property at the moment, and thus would end up with a good seat anyway, and I also feel that Kimi (who I've always respected, even in the McLaren days (I strongly dislike McLaren)) deserves a good seat in F1, although it doesn't bother me if he's in F1 or WRC.

If Kimi is to return to F1 it will be either Renault or Mercedes (replacing Schumacher, who I think is considering retiring again at the end of the year), given Red Bull's denial, although, anything can happen and it usually does in F1, so I wouldn't be reading too much into Horner's words.

Ouch and oops :blush:

Feel free to express yourself, we aren't a pack of wolves here - except me of course :n - and so sorry if you feel offended by some things we say here, cformula1 :blush:

PostPosted: 30 May 2010, 11:45  
F1 Routinier

Wolfie wrote:
cformula1 wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
cformula1 wrote:

Ouch and oops :blush:

Feel free to express yourself, we aren't a pack of wolves here - except me of course :n - and so sorry if you feel offended by some things we say here, cformula1 :blush:

Nah, I'm never offended. I can understand the sentiments of everyone here :)

PostPosted: 30 May 2010, 12:35  
F1 Driver

Great post and thanks cformula1! :hug:

Brenda: I feel you! :hug:

PostPosted: 30 May 2010, 13:06  
F1 Driver

wow, Red Bul r u kidding this is not going to be pretty

PostPosted: 30 May 2010, 14:14  
F1 Routinier

Off-Topic: show
hey Horner, how's that driver pairing working out for ya? :wave:

Last edited by sleenster on 30 May 2010, 15:00, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 30 May 2010, 14:17  
GP2 Driver

sleenster wrote:
hey Horner, how's that driving pairing working out for ya? :wave:

:lol: there is an extraordinary driver is available from Citroen Jr :zz: you know that, Horner :roll::
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 30 May 2010, 14:30  
F1 Driver

sleenster wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 30 May 2010, 14:58  
F1 Driver

sleenster wrote:

::: *snickers*
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 30 May 2010, 14:59  
GP2 Driver

on the one hand webber is trying to keep his seat by driving the best drive of his life. On the other hand, he is showing people that he is not capable of a gentlemanly match with a teammate. I remember webber making such moves on kimi once or twice before but that is another thing since they were not teammates so fair play to him. But this is his teammate who was clearly out in front of him at the point of contact and making his way to the driving line and he refused to give some leeway. This is another demonstration of the "class" of driver that Mark is.

I have to say the mac boys were examplary today of how teammates should behave on track. No harm playing the field but respect should be given to one another. Jostling your way by not allowing ur teammate any space shows how immature Mark is IMHO. I feel pretty certain kimi is not going to be back in F1 again so I hope people dun take this observation the wrong way. I'm also not a fan of vettel's as I am realizing I am becoming more and more of someone who just won today (I won't jinx him :lol: )

Flag:## webber for the championship and fonzi for second place

PostPosted: 30 May 2010, 15:09  
F1 Driver

For what it's worth, Webber wasn't his usual rabid self today when he explained his side (based on the article on Autosport)... you know, calling whoever he tangled with names and stuff.

And somebody mentioned that Vettel admitted it was his fault... in the Autosport article he didn't.
 Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 385  Next