It is currently 24 Oct 2017, 02:18

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291 ... 385  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 12:37  
F1 Driver

Joined: 23 May 2010, 06:44
Posts: 1608
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutise ... 10/1213675

Steve Robertson has confirmed to MTV3 that Kimi is not going to drive in F1 next year!

can somebody translate what he says about the negotiation situation? :pray:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 12:51  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:40
Posts: 169
Julia wrote:
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutiset.shtml/arkistot/ralli/2010/10/1213675

Steve Robertson has confirmed to MTV3 that Kimi is not going to drive in F1 next year!

can somebody translate what he says about the negotiation situation? :pray:

oh, some news from Steve already ))) hope Kimi'll find good place in rally

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 13:02  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3017
Julia wrote:
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutiset.shtml/arkistot/ralli/2010/10/1213675

Steve Robertson has confirmed to MTV3 that Kimi is not going to drive in F1 next year!

can somebody translate what he says about the negotiation situation? :pray:


Afternoon! :wave:

That’s what I understand, but I’m also using the translator (definitively I have to take Finnish lessons, only problem is that there’s nowhere to take them where I live :<>: ).

I think he also says Kimi wants to rally and they’re discussing with several teams. Well, there’re only three of them so…

Does anybody know what Mäkinen is doing next season? IRC?

Does anybody know if MTV3 has called Robertson? or was it Roberson calling MTV3?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 13:02  
F1 Driver

Joined: 23 May 2010, 06:44
Posts: 1608
Lunna wrote:
Julia wrote:
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutiset.shtml/arkistot/ralli/2010/10/1213675

Steve Robertson has confirmed to MTV3 that Kimi is not going to drive in F1 next year!

can somebody translate what he says about the negotiation situation? :pray:

oh, some news from Steve already ))) hope Kimi'll find good place in rally


so, hope he has good realistic options there! maybe we actually get announcement before rally GB. But Im skeptical... usually when they say in a couple of weeks it always takes atleat a month... so if something is announced before december im surprised...


Last edited by Julia on 28 Oct 2010, 13:13, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 13:11  
F1 Driver

Joined: 23 May 2010, 06:44
Posts: 1608
Mar wrote:
Julia wrote:
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutiset.shtml/arkistot/ralli/2010/10/1213675

Steve Robertson has confirmed to MTV3 that Kimi is not going to drive in F1 next year!

can somebody translate what he says about the negotiation situation? :pray:


Afternoon! :wave:

That’s what I understand, but I’m also using the translator (definitively I have to take Finnish lessons, only problem is that there’s nowhere to take them where I live :<>: ).

I think he also says Kimi wants to rally and they’re discussing with several teams. Well, there’re only three of them so…

Does anybody know what Mäkinen is doing next season? IRC?

Does anybody know if MTV3 has called Robertson? or was it Roberson calling MTV3?


afternoon! :wave:

I think last year there was also ruomors about Mäkinens or Petters teams as options to the factory teams...

I think MTV had call Robertson but usually hes just crule ie ignores them and gives no comments. If he wants to revel anything (he is the one calling) he always gives the story to Kulta/TS
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 13:22  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3017
Julia wrote:
Mar wrote:
Julia wrote:
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutiset.shtml/arkistot/ralli/2010/10/1213675

Steve Robertson has confirmed to MTV3 that Kimi is not going to drive in F1 next year!

can somebody translate what he says about the negotiation situation? :pray:


Afternoon! :wave:

That’s what I understand, but I’m also using the translator (definitively I have to take Finnish lessons, only problem is that there’s nowhere to take them where I live :<>: ).

I think he also says Kimi wants to rally and they’re discussing with several teams. Well, there’re only three of them so…

Does anybody know what Mäkinen is doing next season? IRC?

Does anybody know if MTV3 has called Robertson? or was it Roberson calling MTV3?


afternoon! :wave:

I think last year there was also ruomors about Mäkinens or Petters teams as options to the factory teams...

I think MTV had call Robertson but usually hes just crule ie ignores them and gives no comments. If he wants to revel anything (he is the one calling) he always gives the story to Kulta/TS


That’s the point, I can not really believe he has revealed something like that to MTV3 unless they already have something else “unter Dach und Fach” (Sealed? Ready? Arg, I don't find the right words in English! :confused: ).
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 13:23  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Here is what Steve Robertson said to MTV, I don't know if he is playing with words again or not :lol:

Quote:
Steve Robertson confirmed to MTV3 that he is negotiating a rally-contract for his protegé for the next season too. The comeback to F1 is a closed option at least when it comes to next season.

- We aren't looking for possibilities in F1 anymore. Kimi seems to be more concentrated on rally at this moment, Robertson told.

Has Kimi turned his back on F1 for good?

- Never say never but at the moment the eye is not on F1, Robertson said.

- Nothing has been decided yet. We will tell when we have something to tell. At the moment nothing has been signed. We are negotiating with several different teams but I can't go more into it, Robertson said.

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 13:27  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:47
Posts: 4316
thanks Nicole :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 13:29  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Kriss wrote:
thanks Nicole :hug:


What do you think about it, Kriss?

Damn it's so easy to play with words and MTV3 has put their own words there but if you look at what Robertson said, what impression does it give to you?

Methinks this is again this hide and seek -game where nothing is conclusive :<>:

@Mar, I agree, he would most certainly not reveal anything to MTV3, they have been harrassing him again :lol:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 13:30  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3017
Wolfie wrote:
Here is what Steve Robertson said to MTV, I don't know if he is playing with words again or not :lol:

Quote:
Steve Robertson confirmed to MTV3 that he is negotiating a rally-contract for his protegé for the next season too. The comeback to F1 is a closed option at least when it comes to next season.

- We aren't looking for possibilities in F1 anymore. Kimi seems to be more concentrated on rally at this moment, Robertson told.

Has Kimi turned his back on F1 for good?

- Never say never but at the moment the eye is not on F1, Robertson said.

- Nothing has been decided yet. We will tell when we have something to tell. At the moment nothing has been signed. We are negotiating with several different teams but I can't go more into it, Robertson said.


Uy! :blink:

Thanks Wolfie! :hug:

Definitively, this guy (little Kimi) is making me suffer headaches!
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 13:31  
F1 Driver

Joined: 23 May 2010, 06:44
Posts: 1608
Mar wrote:
Julia wrote:
Mar wrote:
Julia wrote:
http://www.mtv3.fi/urheilu/ralli/uutiset.shtml/arkistot/ralli/2010/10/1213675

Steve Robertson has confirmed to MTV3 that Kimi is not going to drive in F1 next year!

can somebody translate what he says about the negotiation situation? :pray:


Afternoon! :wave:

That’s what I understand, but I’m also using the translator (definitively I have to take Finnish lessons, only problem is that there’s nowhere to take them where I live :<>: ).

I think he also says Kimi wants to rally and they’re discussing with several teams. Well, there’re only three of them so…

Does anybody know what Mäkinen is doing next season? IRC?

Does anybody know if MTV3 has called Robertson? or was it Roberson calling MTV3?


afternoon! :wave:

I think last year there was also ruomors about Mäkinens or Petters teams as options to the factory teams...

I think MTV had call Robertson but usually hes just crule ie ignores them and gives no comments. If he wants to revel anything (he is the one calling) he always gives the story to Kulta/TS


That’s the point, I can not really believe he has revealed something like that to MTV3 unless they already have something else “unter Dach und Fach” (Sealed? Ready? Arg, I don't find the right words in English! :confused: ).


they are just killing time, waiting for the layers to read through the papers and for the ink to dry?


Last edited by Julia on 28 Oct 2010, 13:33, edited 1 time in total.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 13:32  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Mar wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Here is what Steve Robertson said to MTV, I don't know if he is playing with words again or not :lol:

Quote:
Steve Robertson confirmed to MTV3 that he is negotiating a rally-contract for his protegé for the next season too. The comeback to F1 is a closed option at least when it comes to next season.

- We aren't looking for possibilities in F1 anymore. Kimi seems to be more concentrated on rally at this moment, Robertson told.

Has Kimi turned his back on F1 for good?

- Never say never but at the moment the eye is not on F1, Robertson said.

- Nothing has been decided yet. We will tell when we have something to tell. At the moment nothing has been signed. We are negotiating with several different teams but I can't go more into it, Robertson said.


Uy! :blink:

Thanks Wolfie! :hug:

Definitively, this guy (little Kimi) is making me suffer headaches!


:lol:

Mar, what do you think of the article or mainly about what Robertson said? Like you said, MTV3 is not the media he would go and reveal anything to but what is disturbing is the 'filling' words MTV3 puts in there - you never know if they are their conclusions or if they are based upon facts :<>:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 13:38  
Kart Champion
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:40
Posts: 169
Wolfie wrote:
Mar, what do you think of the article or mainly about what Robertson said? Like you said, MTV3 is not the media he would go and reveal anything to but what is disturbing is the 'filling' words MTV3 puts in there - you never know if they are their conclusions or if they are based upon facts :<>:

But Steve's quote seems quite clear :confused:
Or you mean "Never say never but at the moment the eye is not on F1"? :lol:

_________________
Image
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 13:40  
car driver

Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:43
Posts: 13
Wolfie wrote:
Here is what Steve Robertson said to MTV, I don't know if he is playing with words again or not :lol:

Quote:
Steve Robertson confirmed to MTV3 that he is negotiating a rally-contract for his protegé for the next season too. The comeback to F1 is a closed option at least when it comes to next season.

- We aren't looking for possibilities in F1 anymore. Kimi seems to be more concentrated on rally at this moment, Robertson told.

Has Kimi turned his back on F1 for good?

- Never say never but at the moment the eye is not on F1, Robertson said.

- Nothing has been decided yet. We will tell when we have something to tell. At the moment nothing has been signed. We are negotiating with several different teams but I can't go more into it, Robertson said.


Wolfie, what did I tell you...
I knew, I would jinx the whole thing! :(

Off-Topic: show
Guys, thank you all for your nice welcome! :hug:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 28 Oct 2010, 13:40  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Posts: 5049
Location: Finland
Lunna wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
Mar, what do you think of the article or mainly about what Robertson said? Like you said, MTV3 is not the media he would go and reveal anything to but what is disturbing is the 'filling' words MTV3 puts in there - you never know if they are their conclusions or if they are based upon facts :<>:

But Steve's quote seems quite clear :confused:
Or you mean "Never say never but at the moment the eye is not on F1"? :lol:


That's just what I meant, Lunna :lol:

For all we know he might be negotiating with TAG Heuer and other sponsors for F1 too :p

@ Iffie, no such thing as a jinx :hug:

_________________
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291 ... 385  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB