Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next season?

Discussion about all other motor racing categories - GP2, GP3, Rallying, NASCAR, F2 & F3, MotoGP
Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3017
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Mar » 27 Oct 2010, 17:34

“and Renault rather publicly embarrassed”
Ooooooooooh, I love it! :lol:

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by luieluv » 27 Oct 2010, 17:36

Mar wrote:“and Renault rather publicly embarrassed”
Ooooooooooh, I love it! :lol:

:n :lol: :lol:
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 27 Oct 2010, 17:41

kimifan wrote:Not sure if this has already been posted..

http://crash.net/world+rally/news/16457 ... _well.html


Welcome Kimifan, you are in good company :hug:

Thanks for the article, I'm going crazy with all the news contradicting each other Image

Kimi!!!! Come out with some news soon :pray:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 27 Oct 2010, 17:42

Mar wrote:“and Renault rather publicly embarrassed”
Ooooooooooh, I love it! :lol:


Waiting for Bouillier's reply to this one :zz:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
sleenster
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5553
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sleenster » 27 Oct 2010, 17:43

Wolfie wrote:
kimifan wrote:Not sure if this has already been posted..

http://crash.net/world+rally/news/16457 ... _well.html


Welcome Kimifan, you are in good company :hug:

Thanks for the article, I'm going crazy with all the news contradicting each other Image

Kimi!!!! Come out with some news soon :pray:

Oh I'm so sorry kimifan! I didn't notice that it was already posted :blush: &doh

And welcome :wave:

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 27 Oct 2010, 17:45

iffie wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Hello Iffie and welcome to the forum :hug:

Great post :shhh:


Thank you! :wave:

I really hope he comes back to F1. I mean it´s fine if he wants to keep rallying but he can continue with that even as an F1 driver. He could pick some rallies for next year and keep learning because I´m pretty sure that he won´t be championship material next year yet, so why bother with doing a complete season. In F1 there is so much he can still gain and with a few rallies in between he would profit on both fronts. He could negotiate with RB to do those rallies instead of some other PR stuff, I think everyone would be happy with that. :lol:


You should get Steve Robertson and Kimi on the phone a.s.a.p. Iffie :shhh:

Seriously speaking it will be interesting to see what Kimi's choice will be :cool:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

Mar
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 3017
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Mar » 27 Oct 2010, 17:47

Welcome Kimifan :wave:

Wolfie wrote:
Mar wrote:“and Renault rather publicly embarrassed”
Ooooooooooh, I love it! :lol:


Waiting for Bouillier's reply to this one :zz:


Nah! Now he’s telling the world he’s negotiating with Sutil and Heidfeld.

Sadly for him, the media doesn’t find it so interesting and he didn’t make it to the headlines. :lol:

User avatar
luieluv
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5293
Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by luieluv » 27 Oct 2010, 17:47

sleenster wrote:
Wolfie wrote:
kimifan wrote:Not sure if this has already been posted..

http://crash.net/world+rally/news/16457 ... _well.html


Welcome Kimifan, you are in good company :hug:

Thanks for the article, I'm going crazy with all the news contradicting each other Image

Kimi!!!! Come out with some news soon :pray:

Oh I'm so sorry kimifan! I didn't notice that it was already posted :blush: &doh

And welcome :wave:

+1. Have a nice time. :) :wave:
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season

User avatar
Acropolis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1693
Joined: 18 Apr 2010, 12:31

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Acropolis » 27 Oct 2010, 17:49

Welcome Iffie, welcome kimifan! :wave:

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 27 Oct 2010, 17:56

Mar wrote:Welcome Kimifan :wave:

Wolfie wrote:
Mar wrote:“and Renault rather publicly embarrassed”
Ooooooooooh, I love it! :lol:


Waiting for Bouillier's reply to this one :zz:


Nah! Now he’s telling the world he’s negotiating with Sutil and Heidfeld.

Sadly for him, the media doesn’t find it so interesting and he didn’t make it to the headlines. :lol:


Seriously Mar :blink:

Desperate and embarrassing especially when it has been so obvious that the team needs money for a longer time:

http://joesaward.wordpress.com/page/4/
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Wolfie
F1 Routinier
F1 Routinier
Posts: 5049
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 09:07
Location: Finland

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Wolfie » 27 Oct 2010, 17:57

Acropolis wrote:Welcome Iffie, welcome kimifan! :wave:


And also welcome vik22 :hug:
To be changed soon - rko281, where are you??? LOL

User avatar
Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1015
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 04:11
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Ice-Ludy » 27 Oct 2010, 17:57

Acropolis wrote:Welcome Iffie, welcome kimifan! :wave:


+ :wave: :hug:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

User avatar
Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1015
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 04:11
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Ice-Ludy » 27 Oct 2010, 17:59

Wolfie wrote:
Acropolis wrote:Welcome Iffie, welcome kimifan! :wave:


And also welcome vik22 :hug:


Some many Kimi fans arriving!!! :shhh: Welcome too vik22 :wave:
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

User avatar
Ice-Ludy
F1 Driver
F1 Driver
Posts: 1015
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 04:11
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by Ice-Ludy » 27 Oct 2010, 18:03

Wolfie wrote:
iffie wrote:
Wolfie wrote:Hello Iffie and welcome to the forum :hug:

Great post :shhh:


Thank you! :wave:

I really hope he comes back to F1. I mean it´s fine if he wants to keep rallying but he can continue with that even as an F1 driver. He could pick some rallies for next year and keep learning because I´m pretty sure that he won´t be championship material next year yet, so why bother with doing a complete season. In F1 there is so much he can still gain and with a few rallies in between he would profit on both fronts. He could negotiate with RB to do those rallies instead of some other PR stuff, I think everyone would be happy with that. :lol:


You should get Steve Robertson and Kimi on the phone a.s.a.p. Iffie :shhh:

Seriously speaking it will be interesting to see what Kimi's choice will be :cool:


I just hope he decides soon!!! I can't wait anymore!!! :lol: Although I know I will have to wait!!! :p
Octeto Racing Team's Blog: http://www.octetort.com
“Even a small star shines in the darkness”

User avatar
sammyosammy
F1 Rookie
F1 Rookie
Posts: 800
Joined: 27 May 2010, 19:28

Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso

Post by sammyosammy » 27 Oct 2010, 18:10

Mar wrote:Well, I don’t know where to post this, in the Rally RACC thread (we have been writing there the gossips about Dani Sordo) or here, because it could also be related to Kimi.

It looks (I didn’t hear it, so I can not corroborate it) Dani gave an interview to a Cantabrian radio station yesterday. He’s quoted saying Citroën is offering him a 10 rallies program for next season (in the Junior Team) and that everything will be decided in the next 10 days.

I have also read rumours about Solberg’s future being decided in more or less one week.

Could it be that the decision about Kimi’s fate would also be taken in the next week and a half?
Off-Topic: show
Could it be that the decision made by Kimi will also sort out the fate of Dani and Petter in a week or two?


In that case, if we want to reach the 500 pages we will have to write fast. :zz:

PS. Welcome iffie :wave:


There..corrected.. :O

Evening everybody!

Post Reply