It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 06:42

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280 ... 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 14:17  
F1 Routinier

sammyosammy wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Thanks a ton pals for breaking this very optimistic news as far as kimi to WRC is concerned. No point in going back to s*** political F1.

Cmon kimi!! A WRC win beckons in 2012 and championship beckons in 2014!!

Now, this I call optimism.. :lol:

I am more than happy to give that much time if i have to let kimi follow his dream. Perhaps like SpaMaster once said, A WRC title could any day be easily traded with 2 F1 titles.

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 14:23  
F1 Rookie

luieluv wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
luieluv wrote:
Thanks a ton pals for breaking this very optimistic news as far as kimi to WRC is concerned. No point in going back to s*** political F1.

I am more than happy to give that much time if i have to let kimi follow his dream. Perhaps like SpaMaster once said, A WRC title could any day be easily traded with 2 F1 titles.

It´s not that You´re giving that much time for him. I´m not gonna fight on this with You but I find the scheduale far too optimistic :hug:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 14:27  
F1 Routinier

sammyosammy wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
luieluv wrote:

It´s not that You´re giving that much time for him. I´m not gonna fight on this with You but I find the scheduale far too optimistic :hug:

Ya. you could be right in saying that i am optimistic. But who is not when kimi is being discussed. Here or anywhere else :n

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 14:29  
F1 Rookie

luieluv wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
luieluv wrote:

Ya. you could be right in saying that i am optimistic. But who is not when kimi is being discussed. Here or anywhere else :n

no fightin´ :thumbsup:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 14:33  
F1 Routinier

sammyosammy wrote:
luieluv wrote:
luieluv wrote:
sammyosammy wrote:
luieluv wrote:

no fightin´ :thumbsup:

never friend never.. Actually i do accept that i am rallying heavily for kimi to be in rallying and being very optimistic, but its so wonderful to see kimi anywhere on race track. F1 would be also a superb and a sweet new beginning.

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 14:45  
F1 Routinier

One thing that I have been wondering since I saw that interview on Dave.....

Quesnel was saying that you had to had to have at least three years experience in rallying to be able to show results. So I was wondering if Kimi did go into rallying at the beginning of the year knowing all along that he would have to commit at least three years if he wanted to make any progress in rallying? He's been saying all along that he only has a one year contract with Red Bull but it seems pointless to only stay one year in rallying so I wonder if he intended to stay more than one year. After all he did say to Neil Cole in France that he WANTS (his emphasis, not mine) to stay in rallying.

Maybe our boy has been bitten by the rally bug. I can't blame him though, what a beautiful sport. I am in love. :blush:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 14:51  
F1 Routinier

Sleenster, it was also said that Kimi was going to have fun this year so methinks he started the year without any pressure on him but has decided at some point something and I really don't buy the sentence 'I will have to make up my mind soon'.

Where he will go will be revealed once the papers are in order, signed and checked.

But it has been an experiment for Kimi and what he has concluded from his season so far is carefully hidden from us :(

That's why all his statements can be overlooked, it's not as if he would blurt out something that would hint anything - speaking from experience from last year :lol:

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 14:54  
F1 Routinier

So Kimi was actually lying about his situation last year? :confused:
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 14:54  
F1 Driver

red bull f1 2011, they want the wdc and thats the way they will get it, maybe they will let him do a rally or two.

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 15:02  
Kart Champion

Maria d wrote:
red bull f1 2011, they want the wdc and thats the way they will get it, maybe they will let him do a rally or two.

seems like they want wdc only with Vettel :zz:

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 15:03  
F1 Routinier

Lunna wrote:
Maria d wrote:

seems like that they want wdc only with Vettel :zz:

+1

That's what I feel too. Red Bull want to manufacture a champion, not hire someone already a champion.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 15:09  
F1 Rookie

sleenster wrote:
Lunna wrote:
Maria d wrote:

+1

That's what I feel too. Red Bull want to manufacture a champion, not hire someone already a champion.

And yet, they´ve no candidate for that. As nice guy as Mr Vettel happens to be...
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 15:10  
F1 Routinier

I agree, the situation in the Red Bull (F1) is, at least, weird (I really don’t know how to describe the mess they have there). The last thing is Berger saying in Mateschitz’s TV channel that Webber didn’t brake on purpose on Sunday in order to take his title rivals out of the race with him.

Common sense would indicate that Red Bull might not have the same drivers next season. But, would Red Bull take Kimi or would they prefer a younger driver that would do what he’s told? And, would Kimi want to go to Red Bull?

We don’t know if the relationship between Webber and Red Bull is as rotten as it looks from the outside. And we don’t know (in case it’s really so rotten) which are the real reasons behind that fall apart; it looks it is about how much they care about Vettel, but we don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 15:12  
F1 Routinier

sammyosammy wrote:
sleenster wrote:
Lunna wrote:
Maria d wrote:

+1

And yet, they´ve no candidate for that. As nice guy as Mr Vettel happens to be...

Vettel has made some stupid mistakes this year, but he has lost a lot more points due to reliability issues, most of which are no fault of his own.
 Offline Profile  

PostPosted: 26 Oct 2010, 15:14  
F1 Driver

i think they want the champ so bad, and having to lose it to the red team is going to be a punch in the gut for them. they had the best car, almost all the poles and front rows, and to lose it is going to drive them crazy. all the money they put into the team, the only thing they lacked is a champ driver. kimi would be so far ahead if given webbers car this year, he just doesnt make the mistakes mark makes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280 ... 385  Next