It is currently 20 Sep 2017, 19:57

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263 ... 385  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 09:50  
F1 Routinier

Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 08:48
Posts: 3017
Luieluv,

Are you reading my mind? :lol:
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 09:51  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Posts: 2693
Location: Schlaaaaand
luieluv wrote:
rko281 wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
rko281 wrote:
Just seen a picture from the Korean GP (Alo, Ham, Vet, Web, But + Bernie), all the title contenders.
Damn, Kimi "picked" the wrong year not to be in F1. What a season this is with 2 RedBull + 2 Mclaren +1 Ferrari fighting for titles.
I know, he is doing what he likes, but can't help feeling that especially this year he should have been there. This year will remain in history, and the one that wins WDC will be over the moon after such a battle.


I get the feeling that every year they say that this is the best wrc battle ever! :lol:


Don't think so, this year has been a great fight with 3 teams having cars that can win races, even if one was very dominant. It's a great season, as a Kimi fan, I felt a bit sorry that he's not there fighting, but that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy this great season.

From what i see, this season is not even close to being the best in terms of precise driving. Driving that wins you the championship.

All the contenders except jenson have erred on numerous occasions with alonso and hamilton leading the pack of most erroneous drivers.

So its mediocre season in terms of driving but interesting in terms for spectators who just want close battles at any cost.



+1 All drivers (Expect jenson who is too slow) did way to many mistakes this year that´s why the championship is still so close

_________________
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 09:54  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 02:51
Posts: 5293
Mar wrote:
Luieluv,

Are you reading my mind? :lol:

lolzz :lol: yea!!

_________________
So its gonna be a mix of Ravishing Black and White for Kimi Raikkonen this season
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 10:06  
GP2 Driver

Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 15:43
Posts: 227
Oh, I seem to have opened Pandora's box :lol: I didn't say this season was the best, I said it is a great battle and there is a lot of excitement as anything can still happen. The fact that some of them made stupid mistakes is what makes it exciting.
But, let's leave this subject and get on topic. My opinion is that in that picture there is one driver missing (there are 5 from the top 3 teams, a top driver is missing).
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 10:17  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Posts: 651
Location: finland
I want to go back to Latvala, who said after last years crasch , he wanted to quit all along.
Now Latvala is younger and not so eperienced than Kimi although Kimis experience is from F1 but still I think now Kimi might have same thoughts as Latvala. I dont know what or who got Latvala to continue .
On the other hand this is Kimis dream, as was F1 championship. Dreams dont come true so easily and Kimi knows it.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 10:20  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Posts: 2693
Location: Schlaaaaand
Hope that Kimi doesn´t have such kind of thoughts!!! :fear: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Maybe today but please not tomorrow and the days after

_________________
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 10:22  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
apple wrote:
I want to go back to Latvala, who said after last years crasch , he wanted to quit all along.
Now Latvala is younger and not so eperienced than Kimi although Kimis experience is from F1 but still I think now Kimi might have same thoughts as Latvala. I dont know what or who got Latvala to continue .
On the other hand this is Kimis dream, as was F1 championship. Dreams dont come true so easily and Kimi knows it.

apple, after the Poland crash I thought Latvala said he would understand if Ford wanted to fire him?
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 10:24  
F1 Driver

Joined: 23 May 2010, 06:44
Posts: 1608
sleenster wrote:
apple wrote:
I want to go back to Latvala, who said after last years crasch , he wanted to quit all along.
Now Latvala is younger and not so eperienced than Kimi although Kimis experience is from F1 but still I think now Kimi might have same thoughts as Latvala. I dont know what or who got Latvala to continue .
On the other hand this is Kimis dream, as was F1 championship. Dreams dont come true so easily and Kimi knows it.

apple, after the Poland crash I thought Latvala said he would understand if Ford wanted to fire him?


thats true... and the thing Kimi would need now is a rally-sponsor who would say that they believe in him...
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 10:31  
F1 Rookie
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 09:14
Posts: 651
Location: finland
sleenster wrote:
apple wrote:
I want to go back to Latvala, who said after last years crasch , he wanted to quit all along.
Now Latvala is younger and not so eperienced than Kimi although Kimis experience is from F1 but still I think now Kimi might have same thoughts as Latvala. I dont know what or who got Latvala to continue .
On the other hand this is Kimis dream, as was F1 championship. Dreams dont come true so easily and Kimi knows it.

apple, after the Poland crash I thought Latvala said he would understand if Ford wanted to fire him?

He said in interview to our local newspaper he was so low no one can understand it. He was thinking of quitting.
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 10:32  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Posts: 2693
Location: Schlaaaaand
I think that´s how Kimi feels at the moment! On the other hand I also think that he is metally stronger than JM!

Oh well..

_________________
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 10:34  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
I think that´s how Kimi feels at the moment! On the other hand I also think that he is metally stronger than JM!

Oh well..

If JM managed to bounce back then Kimi will be able to as well
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 10:36  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Posts: 2693
Location: Schlaaaaand
sleenster wrote:
Claudie_Schnaudie wrote:
I think that´s how Kimi feels at the moment! On the other hand I also think that he is metally stronger than JM!

Oh well..

If JM managed to bounce back then Kimi will be able to as well


I am sure about that! It´s just that I fear that he doesn´t want to bounce back! That´s what I am worried about! And it sucks that we won´t hear anything from him for the next 3 weeks :<>:

_________________
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 10:37  
F1 Rookie

Joined: 14 Apr 2010, 01:30
Posts: 513
rko281 wrote:
Just seen a picture from the Korean GP (Alo, Ham, Vet, Web, But + Bernie), all the title contenders.
Damn, Kimi "picked" the wrong year not to be in F1. What a season this is with 2 RedBull + 2 Mclaren +1 Ferrari fighting for titles.
I know, he is doing what he likes, but can't help feeling that especially this year he should have been there. This year will remain in history, and the one that wins WDC will be over the moon after such a battle.

It still hasn't been three drivers in the fight going into the final race and the third ranked driver wins by 1 pt, is it? :p To me, nothing can top that.

_________________
Curious case of Kimi Raikkonen..
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 10:41  
F1 Driver
User avatar

Joined: 09 Apr 2010, 18:30
Posts: 2693
Location: Schlaaaaand
SpaMaster wrote:
rko281 wrote:
Just seen a picture from the Korean GP (Alo, Ham, Vet, Web, But + Bernie), all the title contenders.
Damn, Kimi "picked" the wrong year not to be in F1. What a season this is with 2 RedBull + 2 Mclaren +1 Ferrari fighting for titles.
I know, he is doing what he likes, but can't help feeling that especially this year he should have been there. This year will remain in history, and the one that wins WDC will be over the moon after such a battle.

It still hasn't been three drivers in the fight going into the final race and the third ranked driver wins by 1 pt, is it? :p To me, nothing can top that.


+1

_________________
Kimi Kimi gimme just a little smile :)
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Speculation-thread: Will Kimi be in WRC or F1 next seaso
PostPosted: 21 Oct 2010, 10:44  
F1 Routinier
User avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 18:01
Posts: 5553
SpaMaster wrote:
rko281 wrote:
Just seen a picture from the Korean GP (Alo, Ham, Vet, Web, But + Bernie), all the title contenders.
Damn, Kimi "picked" the wrong year not to be in F1. What a season this is with 2 RedBull + 2 Mclaren +1 Ferrari fighting for titles.
I know, he is doing what he likes, but can't help feeling that especially this year he should have been there. This year will remain in history, and the one that wins WDC will be over the moon after such a battle.

It still hasn't been three drivers in the fight going into the final race and the third ranked driver wins by 1 pt, is it? :p To me, nothing can top that.

And almost all the drivers in the fight this year keep saying that they want to "do a Kimi" :lol:
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263 ... 385  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yandex and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:  
cron

F1Zone.net is proudly powered by phpBB